Texas Trucker

8th TX Inf, 1st Div. recruiting members

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone. Short introduction about the (new) 8th Texas Infantry, 1st Division creator.

I am originally from the UK and became a naturalized US citizen 9 years ago. I have 2 years prior military experience and 6 years Law Enforcement (Jailer) experience. I volunteered for 1 year in both water search and rescue and mountain search and rescue in the UK prior to emigrating then spent 11 years as a volunteer Firefighter in Texas with 6 months volunteer EMS to help me get FF/EMT-B certified. I am currently an OTR trucker but will be looking into home daily / weekly options in the very near future.

I am looking for members to join my new militia. We will be serving the South Coastal Bend region of Texas, not just as a militia defending the Constitution of the United States from a tyrannical government, but as a community reaction force to assist the communities we serve during natural disasters. If anyone is interested in joining, please DM me.

Edited by Texas Trucker

Sir,

I'm looking for a place for my loyal friends and myself to defend our Republics way of life.  I'm 71 years old live in Victoria, Texas, served in the 82nd Airborne Division's 3rd Brigade in Vietnam in 1968-69 as a Company Commander's Radio Operator in the jungle.  I'm in pretty good shape and hunt and fish plus hunt hogs at night with thermal vision.  My friends are very loyal Constitutionalists and one of them and I are very active.

I can be reached at 361-575-8492

On 7/28/2020 at 6:57 PM, Carl H Bludau said:

My Cousin Randall M Campbell - KIA
Vietnam  1st Cav Div. 8th Cavalry,  D Co.
Airborne Ranger when Killed in 1966

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry