Cb85

Be prepared

Antifas message has been by any means necessary. 

Be prepared for antifa to attempt to take physical possession of the polls in November or at least make attempts to use psyc ops online attacks to scare conservatives away from the polls.  

Have plans in place folks.

civiliandefenseforce.org

Some one must lead, when others will only follow! 🇺🇸 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Tempstar said:

Man, do I ever hate to agree with Megatron, but.....

i knee or lay prone 😎 when i want to make a long range shot video time 3:55

meg said //Meh our side will kneel //

Edited by Saiga308snipe

1 hour ago, Saiga308snipe said:

i knee or lay prone 😎 when i want to make a long range shot video time 3:55

meg said //Meh our side will kneel //

Amazing shooting! Looks like prone to me..not kneeling. The only one I will kneel for is Lord Jesus. There are a lot of angry Christians out there like me who will refuse to live in bondage to satanic globalist communists. We will not kneel. We will stand with our fellow American patriots to save this constitutional republic!

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

Amazing shooting! Looks like prone to me..not kneeling. The only one I will kneel for is Lord Jesus. There are a lot of angry Christians out there like me who will refuse to live in bondage to satanic globalist communists. We will not kneel. We will stand with our fellow American patriots to save this constitutional republic!

Amen. Preach it brother!!!

civiliandefenseforce.org

On 7/20/2020 at 9:25 AM, Megatron said:

Meh our side will kneel 

Mega I love ya like a brother but I have to disagree with you on this one. Maybe it's not apparent where you're at but here and in a lot of places it's very apparent people are getting fed up. This site alone set a new member record last month and we're on track to break that this month. I see more active meatspace networking coordination in the state forums than ever, and we've seen more well thought out incredibly intelligent discussions here over the last couple of months than I've seen in a long time. Add to that the surges in gun and ammo sales and it's all indicators that people are becoming 'woke'. The right kind of woke, not that SJW B/S. 

Author of the topic Posted

Also i have a friend near Chicago he said previous leftists are buying  guns in mass. Reality is setting in. It's like the 1960s riots. Every one is a pacifist untill their city is burning.

civiliandefenseforce.org

On 7/22/2020 at 4:52 PM, Skillet said:

Mega I love ya like a brother but I have to disagree with you on this one. Maybe it's not apparent where you're at but here and in a lot of places it's very apparent people are getting fed up. This site alone set a new member record last month and we're on track to break that this month. I see more active meatspace networking coordination in the state forums than ever, and we've seen more well thought out incredibly intelligent discussions here over the last couple of months than I've seen in a long time. Add to that the surges in gun and ammo sales and it's all indicators that people are becoming 'woke'. The right kind of woke, not that SJW B/S. 

We need to get people to wake up.   I am sick of trying to get people fight.

“If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking.” – General George S. Patton