Kojak

H.R. 5715

I just read this bill which is still pending and not sure when or if it gets voted on. H.R. 5715 states a 30% tax on all firearms and a 50% tax on all ammo sales, require you to possess a license to have a firearm(s), raise the minimum age to obtain a firearm, and require law enforcement to be notified if a individual fails a background check. I don't know if this is old news or new but irregardless it infringes on our constitutional rights. If this passes then open carry without a license would go away as some states allow this (Kansas). Please reach out to our Representatives and Senators and get this bill squashed. I'm afraid this is just the beginning of unlawful gun control. Please read the bill and respond on your beliefs so we can all have an open dialogue on our thoughts. As a FFL the reporting of failed checks is a very big privacy issue!

this type of bill has been discussed, it seems, all over the US. Just about every State seems to be pushing for this... but the damn Constitution keeps getting in their way....  They are pissing their pants because gun sales have out paced production like no other time in American History! 

• Who Viewed the Topic

9 members have viewed this topic: