Nat flag carrier

Masks required, but what if we say NO.

With different states governor’s pushing more of our rights away, when is it time to say “No this is to far and it ends now!”

BLM can protest in mass and hide people in the crowd and destruction getting away with breaking the law, looting and destroying buildings. They burn our flag, Let us burn masks. But be clean about it, we are not trying to make enemies, only a point. Use social media, and house front property instead of public streets. If you burn masks in public do it in an open area as to not smoke people out and do it in some type of contained area as to not leave a mess for others to pick up for you. Make a fire pit in your front yard that you can burn masks in. Espeshaly if you live next to a heavily trafficked road. Post the videos of masks burning. I have been turned away from businesses for not wearing a mask, with the effects of “Covid -19”  wouldn't you think they would want my money? You can go to support your local businesses  but they wont take your business. We have a large voice that is mostly unheard on the media or if it is it is turned against us. How else can we combat being put in house arrest aka “quarantine”. Because it is house arrest. Quarantine is for sick people. Finally being told to wear a mask or be fined, arrested, kicked out ext is to far already, but when do we dig our heels in?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Nat flag carrier said:

I have been turned away from businesses for not wearing a mask, with the effects of “Covid -19”  wouldn't you think they would want my money?

With the effects of Covid 19, turning your business away seems dumb. With the effects of Covid 19 and an ensuing law suit for "not taking reasonable precautions to keep me safe in your store", it's a damn good business decision.

I hear ya though. As an OTR trucker, I see some stupid shit that is Covid-related. I go into a Dennys, for example. Must be masked to be seated. As soon as I get seated I'm "authorized" to take the mask off. If I don't have a mask, I can stand around at the host's table waiting on a to-go order instead. Sadly, people really are stupid enough to buy into the bull.

Edited by Texas Trucker

Posted (edited)

I am also refusing to wear a mask! Stores do want business but here in my county they are being forced to make customers where masks. If they let people in with out them, they face fines. There are hotlines set up for people to call and rat out businesses who are not complying! And people are just going along with it, it's not right. Soon to be Nazi Germany all over again

Edited by Krista

1 hour ago, Texas Trucker said:

This is when we need to learn how to make our own ammo, grow our own food, make our own clothes, etc, etc

Hopefully most have done this already-- if they can not grow their own-- I hope they have learned to dehydrate or freeze dry... one can buy fresh fruits and veggies and can them or dehydrate them.. stock up on things and quit throwing out or donating clothes! you may need them to either barter or patch up- or wear yourself!  

As for the mask, a month ago, people said-- just go someplace else to shop that won't make you wear them... shop small local bla bla bla---- well, and I said it then..... EVERYWHERE and EVERYONE will be required or be fined or arrested... NOW this is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and everyone knows it.... even the sheeple....  They have all but finished small independent businesses... So get what you can now! even if it means wear the mask in to get it... because by next month they will up the anti - wear a mask-- no cash will be excepted-- then after that---- you get the picture.... get what you can, join a unit if you can or others you can trust...form a plan--- fuck your family if they won't get on board with you.... (my kids are on their own- I love them - I grieve them, but they told me they will comply with what ever comes, one thinks this is amazing! ) they will all come banging on your door when they realize the truth too late! GOOD LUCK PATRIOTS!

5 minutes ago, Shurrie said:

Hopefully most have done this already-- if they can not grow their own-- I hope they have learned to dehydrate or freeze dry... one can buy fresh fruits and veggies and can them or dehydrate them.. stock up on things and quit throwing out or donating clothes! you may need them to either barter or patch up- or wear yourself!  

We are getting new members in by the hour, some of whom have no formal training.