Ovrclockd

Law, principals, and the militias...

Pay attention, read what you need to read because you have to. At this point, you do not have the choice. Stop letting the 24/7 news cycles control the narrative for what you believe and the ideas you espouse or what you emotionally react to.

I have followed the Bundy case and related cases since they started, in great detail, and there are multiple groups and organizations that already exist that are wanting to form up with each other, talk to each other, and figure out the problems and the solutions. I have heard the same ideas and issues from multiple types of people that simply do not talk to each other so that void is filled by the screens and the talking heads, paid absurd amounts of money to propagate an agenda.

This is why I respect Bundy:

3 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

he has to much of a axe to grind here because of the past, so hes huffing and puffing to much to the choir to me and needs his EGO balloon🤪 poped down some

Enjoy reading your comments. They are educational and entertaining. Most importantly, they get people to think for themselves.

Author of the topic Posted
2 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

blah blah police state crap, bundy kind of a nut case to me

i like to see the crowd hes preaching to here whats the makeup and who are they🤔

You've said nothing about anything he actually said and you have no points against any of them, then you call him names like a child. I could very well call you a nut case or whatever based on what you have posted on this site. There is a time and place for teaching people how to slay other people en masse but now is not that time, nor is it the solution to the problems that currently exist. You can post the same types of knowledge for the next 30+ years and it will still produce no fruit. You can give any asshole on the street a gun but what is missing right now, to an extreme, is men with the moral fortitude, knowledge, and character to lead.

If you believe that a hyper violent Civil War and dissolution of the United States is more preferable than a legal reformation in order to prevent said war, than go ahead and start the shooting now. If not, than the generals in the information war need to start organizing and talking to each other and they need to do it openly instead of in secret.

If this does not happen, the Commies will do it for you, and they already are...

I'll go ahead and post this as a follow-up for everyone's consideration: 

2 minutes ago, Ovrclockd said:

You've said nothing about anything he actually said and you have no points against any of them,

>no argument

3 minutes ago, Ovrclockd said:

then you call him names like a child.

> https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Well said.

6 minutes ago, Ovrclockd said:

If not, than the generals in the information war need to start organizing and talking to each other and they need to do it openly instead of in secret.

To be fair, there is plenty of incorrect statements regarding the United States Constitution made by Bundy in the video related. So spreading false information isn't a fix either.

Posted (edited)

video time 11:22 he said i am going too look at each person as a child of god

Ovrclockd said too me //You've said nothing about anything he actually said and you have no points against any of them, then you call him names like a child.//

Edited by Saiga308snipe

11 minutes ago, FloridaRifleman762 said:

To be fair, there is plenty of incorrect statements regarding the United States Constitution made by Bundy in the video related. So spreading false information isn't a fix either.

I would be interested to read and hear about it from people we all mutually know and trust in some controlled setting where everyone has a say and a seat at the table. The only way that happens is if these people are identified and invited. That is the first step and there is no way around it. You have to put the time in. Every single issue or idea gets disseminated or fleshed out in that conference, with everyone present.

People here and in other channels are talking about how to shoot when we should be talking about how to talk...

People here and in other channels are talking about how to shoot when we should be talking about how to talk...

I would like to participate in such a conference. I’m not shy to debate, but by what means of a conference do you speak of?

I mean it's the year 2020, we can do it online in a simulated manner as a proof of concept first and foremost and then iron everything out until we would be ready to do the real deal.

This can be done command center style where every individual liaison or representative gets a standard piece of equipment, a radio bank; via software such as Discord, Telegram, Wire; creating 50 secure Jitsi teleconference servers... etc...

The point being that everyone needs to be on the same page about how to even do that...

I would rather have the site owners and operators do this and put it right on the front page, with that said, if I am going to be taking the time to do the consultation than the moment I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall and nothing I say is being considered, than I'm just going to go elsewhere to implement the solution. There are other groups that are willing right now.

Personally, from a nerd's perspective, I like how the site is set up, so this will only further develop and grow it...

15 minutes ago, Ovrclockd said:

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall and nothing I say is being considered

There are many misunderstandings patriots have about their country and do not wish to challenge their own ideas. They get angry otherwise. We shall see what happens.

americanrevolution2.org 

newflconstitution.org

20 minutes ago, Ovrclockd said:

I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall and nothing I say is being considered

OT but I'd like to address that part of your statement. You'd be surprised at how much member input is used in changing things on this site (when we can, somethings are just technically beyond our reach). This is what I tell everyone that has an idea: Package it up and present it to us. It WILL get discussed, and more often than not with the suggester involved.  That allows us to make sure we have a clear picture of what is desired.  Sometimes we won't action it.  As an example a few days ago there was a suggestion about creating a database of nefarious actors personal information, basically a doxxing list. That would create liability and feed a negative media narrative. On the flip side guys asked for a commo forum and we got it up and populated pretty quickly. Ultimately the site owner (American revolution 2.0) has final say in the implementation, but I'll tell ya this - he's here, he reads these forums and he is active and engaged to grow the movement.

If you EVER feel like the admins in this community aren't listening to your input please point it out.  Hell PM me, I don't get paid to be pretty and I don't get paid to be popular (hell I don't even get paid!), but I will make sure your idea is heard. 

I was speaking generally, not specifically to this site, but yeah noted and I'm starting a new topic with that in mind. Maybe something good will come out of it...

I didn't intend it directly towards you, but more as a generality for the community as a whole. The best thing to do is type up what you want, and be as specific as you possibly can, then create a PM and include the Super Admins in it as a group PM. That way we avoid topic drift, which this community has a knack for, LOL.