Constitutional Patriot

Must read article for civil war strategy and tactic. Brutal reality.

https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/07/20/civil-war-analysis-black-lives-matter-terror-cells-will-carry-out-armed-flash-mob-killing-sprees-on-white-communities-while-corporate-america-provides-funding-for-illegal-weapons/

Everyone on Mymilitia.com needs to read this article to understand how ugly this civil war is shaping up to be. We need to consider carefully the enemy's tactics and strategies .Be prepared to counter them.  Then go on offense to eliminate this existential threat to our country.

I read it and IF I WAS IN THERE ORGANIZATION that would be a Viable plan. If white people allow this to happen then that’s on them. There are plenty of people on here who keep saying that waiting for stuff to get even “worse” than they are now before taking to the streets and taking these commies down is just asking for them to get the upper hand. Patriots will never be in the majority anymore. 

Many on the right want to act right now before the left gets more organized. Sounds good on the surface and in limited instances it may apply. One thing we have to be careful of is thinking our war is against Antifa as in the foot soldiers that will fight in their name. While this may be true they are the secondary enemy. The primary enemy is the ideology and the leaders at the top. Especially those running the psychological warfare. We may never win the the psychological war but it is important to understand how communism took hold of other countries. 

First- The communist find a natural divide among the people be it race, religion, wealth, etc.

Two - Stress the victimhood of the weaker group demanding equality while slowly taking over media outlets.

Three - Anytime an injustice is done exaggerate it to be much worse than it is causing small groups of the weaker class to start to rise up in small groups.

Four - They will continue to repeat this process wanting to see a major pushback from the otherside while establishing local politicians who support the weaker side while condemning the other side.

Five - Which brings us to where we are now. The communist promote an image that they are stronger than they actually are which encourages others to be more bold but what they really need is for the right to rise up and strike back in some major way. Once this happens then they know that support for their cause will increase ten fold and the victim class being emboldened by believing they stand a chance being armed and encouraged to use violence to claim the rightful equality the communist lie has told them about. The idea that the will never be truly equal unless they are the superior power.

There is a fine line between a peaceful Republic and total collapse. A change that can happen in just a few weeks. Before we ever strike back we should always ask is this something we really need to do. I believe right now the importance of positive propaganda concerning the milita, consitutional education within our communities and gaining support of our local neighbors many of whom may not get in the physical fight but help in other ways is essential. We need to physically prepare with people, equipment, logistics, training etc. At the end of the day we must always remember that those at the communist  top understand it is essential that the right strike back in some way for the communist movement to be emboldened to rise up in greater numbers. This is the model used in other countries that fell to communism. They are counting on resistance from the right to succeed. In regard to a large scale counter attack it would need to be a situation where both local and federal government refuse to stand up the Antifa as they terrorize the country. Imagine if the corrupt left steal the election in November due to voter fraud and creepy Joe becomes POTUS. It still amazes me that so many people wait until the last minute to buy firearms and ammo. Hopefully most of these are first time gun owners. Those who consider themselves part of the militia should already of purchased several thousand rounds of ammo when times were good and not wait to the last minute.

AntiFa and BLM are not serious military forces. In any armed confrontation between them and patriots, it would be no contest.

What The Enemy is counting on, is to provoke a confrontation between patriots and the official forces of the state: Ruby Ridge multiplied by Waco and then multiplied again 1000 times.

The Enemy knows how to use Salami Tactics: a bit at a time.

There will, for example, even if Democrats win big in November, not be an omnibus everyone-hand-in-all-your-guns bill, which would provoke a huge reaction.

No ... there will be Red Flag laws, no-magazines-greater-than-ten-rounds laws ... and after that, a repeat of the Assault Rifle ban -- on buying new ones. Then, later, on owning them at all, probably

after another horrible school massacre. Chop .... chop .... chop.

We have to use the time we have available to build up the militia. People who insist that the only militia members they will admit have to be able to run a mile in ten minutes, do 100 push-ups,

and  carry a 25 kilo rucksack for 25 miles, are mistaken. The militia must prepare for 'Peoples war', in which anyone who can breathe can be found a useful role.

But ... unlike conventional war, where you can be stronger than the enemy, ouitcome of a civil war depends on the state of the professional military -- and the American military is very professional. If it remains loyal to the state, the militia movement  will be ground to powder in any clash with it. And at the moment, it will remain loyal to a legally-elected government.  This is not a bad thing.

Therefore, it is a mistake -- although an understandable one --  to talk about a "narrow window of opportunity". This is absolutely correct on a battlefield,  in conventional war. If you learn of a gap that has opened up in the enemy disposition of his troops, or of a bridge that he has failed to destroy, then you go for it immediately.  But our circumstances are different: so long as the government has democratic legitimacy in the eyes of the majority, it must not be openly defied with violence, because this will bring the patriots into a direct confrontation with the military (as well as discrediting them in the eyes of Middle America. Because the results of such a confrontation would be so catastrophic, you can count on it that some people are going flat out to provoke it.

Like it or not, there is such a thing as fighting on the defensive, hiding armaments, camouflaging training as something else, having recruitment meetings that seem to be barbecues. A lot of the world has to operate this way, in fact.

A victory in November for the Bad Guys will require pivoting to a defensive posture. But this will not be the end of the world. They have unleashed forces on their side that cannot be appeased -- no matter how much reparations money is poured into South Chicago, no matter how the police are handcuffed in dealing with the criminals there, no matter how many scholarships to Harvard are given to semi-literates ... it will never be enough. There will be more riots, more looting.

Middle America has been guilt-tripped into self-hatred. But that will not last. Peoples' sense of self-preservation will prevail  And THEN will come the 'window of opportunity', some event that galvanizes public opinion on our side.  In the meantime, we must patiently prepare.

Posted (edited)

I know Mike Adams, and I've known him for quite a while.  If he says, "Jump!", I jump.  What he says is definitely on-target.  I know the situation is dire, right now, but I've been doing what I've done since I first started owning guns ... I keep them safe, and I keep the unloaded.  After reading what Mike had to say, I've loaded all of my weapons, and all of the magazines. I'm about as ready as I can be.  When Sheepdog (CO, Illinois Sons of Liberty) says,"It's time", I and mine will be heading to Northern Illinois.

Mike is that reliable.

Edited by Headhunter

I believe one mistake the militia makes is assuming any conflict will be against the militia and the regular army controlled by the federal government. While this will be true in a limited fashion. If things get bad enough for the militia to rise up against their own government then you will see a number of things happen including states succeeding from the union so that each state in effect would be it's own nation and the national guard for that state be faithful to the individual state. The individual states that succeed and form alliances with other like minded states would be the front line units fighting against the other states. We would see more of a world war 2 style of warfare. Not sure if certain assets would be universally agreed upon in regard to not being allowed to be attacked since it would weaken the U.S mainland to attack from foreign powers. Since the world is now a smaller place even if the union was to dissolve into two or three separate countries there may be agreed upon limits to internal warfare as to not weaken ourselves too much to make a foreign invasion easy. The militia I believe will be more of a local defence force defending local communities and operating maybe a couple hundred miles away from their home base when working with other militias. Even large portions of the regular army controlled by the federal government would refuse to carry out unconstitutional orders. You would see between 30% to 60% of the regular army refusing to act against another state and any war would be state against state for the most part. The end picture would be more like regular consitutional army versus non consitutional army forces maybe starting out with a 30C/70NC balance changing to a greater than a 60% consitutional balance on regular army side as individual people as more states and individuals come around by examining the facts and not just following orders. I believe it would be a mistake to think that a regular army will blindly follow orders from POTUS once you start to see states succeed from the union. I believe the militia should be seen as the rear guard allowing their individual consitutional professional states army by the front line troops. The exception would be to act as a gorilla style warfare if their state is pro communist once everything collapses. 

Yes it will be a bunch of Berlin Walls across the USA

Red States will guard their beliefs and Constitutional rights 

Democrap states will look like Afghanistan 

Thats when supply issues will occur when we lose a wheel in the American machine . 
Freedom🇺🇸

6 minutes ago, 20thRegiment said:

Yes it will be a bunch of Berlin Walls across the USA

Red States will guard their beliefs and Constitutional rights 

Democrap states will look like Afghanistan 

Thats when supply issues will occur when we lose a wheel in the American machine . 
Freedom🇺🇸

Well-said, brother ...

Let their factions kill each other.  We can save ammo, that way ...

Posted (edited)

My nomination for #1 Scare Piece.

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite REACTION."

--Sir Isaac Newton

This article totally omits two major points:

1. How will sane people react? The forgotten people. The ones that pay the taxes, go to war, and grind out a living. In a curious way, this might be the only way to save the Republic. Make your own list of the counter-moves that are likely to happen; but these are mine:

a. apathy dissipates like a fog; people get involved-- already seeing that happen

b. flight from the big cities to rural areas, to include businesses-- already seeing that happen

c. patriots coalesce into community groups for their self preservation-- already seeing that happen

d. local commerce replaces big business-- the Infowar is starting; have not seen major movement yet

e. education gets deal with, finally-- the Infowar is starting; have not seen major movement yet

f. massive down vote-advantage for conservatives, leading to super majorities in state houses-- if we do not see it in Nov, we are in BIG trouble

2. This article pretends there is no justice system in the US. Granted, public safety has been asleep thus far, but can we all agree that the mayhem has been restricted to leftist strongholds? None that are governed by conservatives or even moderate democrats. Why? The National Guard. Once SJWs are thrown into the can for 3-20 years, we will see where we are at. Secondly, there are a good many sheriffs that will deputize, hunt down, and exterminate the activities described in the article, and there is nothing big business can do about that.

Q: How many riflemen does it take for your county militia to be the Kingmaker? Every county has a number.

Now go back and look at the last 4 election cycles in your county. That number should be between 1-7K (there are exceptions), depending on the population and demographic. Once you get to that number, you decide what happens in local politics. Screw the state. When the actions in this article start to present, it is a county fight.

The NFAC/Black Panther/Nation of islam/BLM/ANTIFA riff-raff is a distraction: we will deal with them in due time. No one has ever arrested 1K+ riflemen. Ever. 

There is no mission of greater importance right now than to get to your county number, and participating in securing the integrity of the November election.

Edited by MiguelCepeda