Travlr_45

What happens when.....

You fire that first shot?  Im new here, spend the bulk of my time reading, occasionally responding to some subjects.  I see a lot of post asking “ what are we waiting for? “   This “ NFAC”  group is out there dressed in black and carrying guns and talking trash, stirring things up and many are suggesting we do the same in response.  And i have done it myself,  after the Stone Mountain thing i was furious.  But having time afterwards to think what would be the results of such an encounter?  2 groups, armed, start a shootout with each other.  What would be the results of such an event?  More groups arming and retaliating against each other?  What would that accomplish?  The government would almost certainly step in with its own law enforcement people.  A complete state lock down?  Marshal law?  How would the people react to that?   What about supply chains? Food, medicine,  electricity, water, communication?  Panic would be an almost instant reaction.  Im Prepared to care of myself in the short term but these are things that dont have a short term solution.  We are more devided now than at any time in anyone here lifetime.  Nothing is more important to me than preserving my way of life for my children and grandchildren,  this great country and the constitution that guides us.  So, how do we preserve what we have without a gun fight? 

4 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

You fire that first shot?  Im new here, spend the bulk of my time reading, occasionally responding to some subjects.  I see a lot of post asking “ what are we waiting for? “   This “ NFAC”  group is out there dressed in black and carrying guns and talking trash, stirring things up and many are suggesting we do the same in response.  And i have done it myself,  after the Stone Mountain thing i was furious.  But having time afterwards to think what would be the results of such an encounter?  2 groups, armed, start a shootout with each other.  What would be the results of such an event?  More groups arming and retaliating against each other?  What would that accomplish?  The government would almost certainly step in with its own law enforcement people.  A complete state lock down?  Marshal law?  How would the people react to that?   What about supply chains? Food, medicine,  electricity, water, communication?  Panic would be an almost instant reaction.  Im Prepared to care of myself in the short term but these are things that dont have a short term solution.  We are more devided now than at any time in anyone here lifetime.  Nothing is more important to me than preserving my way of life for my children and grandchildren,  this great country and the constitution that guides us.  So, how do we preserve what we have without a gun fight? 

Per Miguel Cepalda..Build a militia in your county of 1000-7000 people depending on your county's size. Participate in protecting the votes and polls in November. What I would add stop funding the enemy by buying from 269 megacorps that support BLM/Antifa/Democrats ( all three are really the same thing). Speak out now publicly about masks (or 2nd amendment restrictions). If a person won't speak out now..how will they protect innocent blood (including their own) if the real shooting starts? 

As a militia we are the last line of defense. We cannot allow ourselves to be drawn into some pissing contest with a group like NFAC. They look mean, talk shit and shoot their own members before they even start there march. They are a bunch of nobodies who think they are badasses. They are trying to use the old Black panther intimidation tactics, it will not work. We will stand strong together and let them fire the first shot, because I have no doubt we will fire the last shots. Semper Fi!

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

This isn’t something 100, 200, 500 or more can win! We need EVERYONE!  And right now we are scattered out so far and thin that we cant achieve anything!  Iv suggested in the past having a rally somewhere. Got almost no response!   I suggested local groups get together, make a plan, and then have representatives from those local groups get together to connect., again, no response.   So, how do we get everyone together, come up with a plan, and then ACT?........also,  an event on the scale such an event would take to bring this country back to the path we as Americans want would without question cause a total and complete shutdown of this country.  It wont happen in a day or a week.  Its not something you can get up in the morning,  go out,  squash a few left wing libtards then go home.........and i have no intentions of going to jail so for me its win or die! 

Edited by Travlr_45

On 7/26/2020 at 8:33 PM, Travlr_45 said:

You fire that first shot?  Im new here, spend the bulk of my time reading, occasionally responding to some subjects.  I see a lot of post asking “ what are we waiting for? “   

InsurrectionActFlowChart.png

Hi all, I'm looking for help being pointed in the right direction. I am looking to join a well organized militia. I'm fully mobile so location is not a issue. Feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you all, and God bless!

Author of the topic Posted
7 hours ago, BuryTheHatchet said:

InsurrectionActFlowChart.png

I had never read the “ insurection act” . Interesting.  Its obvious both the local and state govt  of Oregon/Washington have failed to protect its citizens so is it up to the POTUS to do the job?  Up to this point he has done nothing more than protect federal property.  So whos call is it now?  It would have to be a state recognized group!  You cant just gather a bunch of armed citizens together and go in shooting!  What’s the proper procedure to quell the violence? 

5 hours ago, Ray504 said:

Hi all, I'm looking for help being pointed in the right direction. I am looking to join a well organized militia. I'm fully mobile so location is not a issue. Feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you all, and God bless!

Check out the militias tab at the top of the page or in the three lines to the top right if you are on a mobile phone. There you can search for militias by map, state, or area code. Good luck and God bless you too.

"Every battle is won before it is fought."  Sun Tzu

On 7/27/2020 at 5:28 PM, Travlr_45 said:

This isn’t something 100, 200, 500 or more can win! We need EVERYONE!  And right now we are scattered out so far and thin that we cant achieve anything!  Iv suggested in the past having a rally somewhere. Got almost no response!   I suggested local groups get together, make a plan, and then have representatives from those local groups get together to connect., again, no response.   So, how do we get everyone together, come up with a plan, and then ACT?........also,  an event on the scale such an event would take to bring this country back to the path we as Americans want would without question cause a total and complete shutdown of this country.  It wont happen in a day or a week.  Its not something you can get up in the morning,  go out,  squash a few left wing libtards then go home.........and i have no intentions of going to jail so for me its win or die! 

I've been saying it since I got here, and I'll say it again; there is a long game, and a short game. We should be playing the long game--our real enemies are.

NFAC is playing the short game, and that is their role. That's the whole reason they exist--to play the short game, and entice us to do the same.

Our focus needs to be on BUILDING, GROWING, and PROTECTING. That means creating units in our counties, growing WITHIN and with the help of those communities, and DEFENDING WHERE WE ARE rather than going off half-cocked to play Rambo when we see Grandmaster Nimrod put on his clown suit and red nose and "call us out". If my neighborhood wingnut marched down the street, I might call the police but I'd DEFINITELY ignore him otherwise (unless/until he presented a real danger to anyone other than himself). I have a toilet plunger that should receive more of my attention than Grandmaster Insane-O and his NFAC (Never Found A Clue) minions. And as long as he's not in my back yard, as long as there are police to deal with him, I won't pay him one ounce of attention or respect. I'm too busy building, growing, and protecting to waste my precious time on the likes of him.

Im in complete agreement with what you are saying.  Im not out to start a fight but i do believe we as a people are being pushed into a situation where that is exactly what will happen.  There has already been an accidental discharge of a weapon at the last rally the nfac group had. Imagine if a similar number of counter protesters had been there and armed what could have possibly happened.  What worries me more than anything right now is seeing my way of life being taken away, not from me but from my kids and grandkids and the generations to come.  I have absolutely no interest in being a part of a “ global society “ . The pot is boiling and the left seems to be turning the heat up every day.........where does it end? If trump loses the election we’re screwed, if he wins i fear what we are seeing on the streets right now will intensify 5 fold again.   

Travir, welcome, all we have to do to see what happens next is look at history. Specifically the Alamo.

When word arrived that Santa Anna was marching north battle hardened men rode west from Kentucky, Tennessee, and several other states. Those men never returned. Their communities and families without their wisdom and guidance.

There are very few on this side of the equator , that can match wits with any of the men at the Alamo. 

As late in the battle as we are, we have to have Intel gathering skills. We have to have leaders that others will follow. More importantly, we have to be right, every time we pull the trigger, draw a knife, or expose a corrupt community leader. Identification of threats is easy.

The true test is who will take that corrupt leaders position? Nature abhores a vacuum. Before you expose that corrupt leader, you have to have someone to replace them.

Otherwise you just add hysteria to the chaos. 

Educated and Regulated Citizens will always be free. 

44 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

Im in complete agreement with what you are saying.  Im not out to start a fight but i do believe we as a people are being pushed into a situation where that is exactly what will happen.  There has already been an accidental discharge of a weapon at the last rally the nfac group had. Imagine if a similar number of counter protesters had been there and armed what could have possibly happened.  What worries me more than anything right now is seeing my way of life being taken away, not from me but from my kids and grandkids and the generations to come.  I have absolutely no interest in being a part of a “ global society “ . The pot is boiling and the left seems to be turning the heat up every day.........where does it end? If trump loses the election we’re screwed, if he wins i fear what we are seeing on the streets right now will intensify 5 fold again.   

I think if you polled thinking men, most of us would agree that the real battle begins on November 4, regardless of who wins the White House. I believe those same people will say that if Trump loses--and I don't think that's even a remote possibility without widespread, large-scale cheating by the Democrats--we are in a world of shit from which there is little escape other than the blessing of a bullet taken on a battlefield.

But even if Trump wins, perhaps especially if Trump wins, I can't help but believe that some of us will be called into action that involves lining up and firing our weapons. While that's only three months away, that's still the "long game" I'm talking about. The worst of the rioting, vandalism, and murder--let's call it what it is and will be--will begin the moment the stunned television reporters (who have been duped just as badly as the people they're "reporting" for) announce that Trump has trounced Biden, and Republicans have unseated Democrats across the country. By all rights this should be the most epic bloodbath in electoral history; the Democrat party should be so thoroughly and soundly defeated that they'll all but implode as a party. I won't be surprised in the least if they manage to cheat their way out of the certain death they should have guaranteed themselves over the last nine months (and over the nearly four years of the Trump administration), but assuming it goes the way it absolutely should, there shouldn't be a Democrat in the country who isn't utterly shell-shocked by what's coming.

And that's when the people who have already shown immense disdain for law and order will revolt entirely, and anarchy will result. THAT'S the time we need to be preparing for; then, and the year or two afterward.

We need to be increasing our numbers and our training for now, and focusing on defending our own. To me, that's the only way to go.

29 minutes ago, Naga Dilaut said:

Travir, welcome, all we have to do to see what happens next is look at history. Specifically the Alamo.

When word arrived that Santa Anna was marching north battle hardened men rode west from Kentucky, Tennessee, and several other states. Those men never returned. Their communities and families without their wisdom and guidance.

There are very few on this side of the equator , that can match wits with any of the men at the Alamo. 

As late in the battle as we are, we have to have Intel gathering skills. We have to have leaders that others will follow. More importantly, we have to be right, every time we pull the trigger, draw a knife, or expose a corrupt community leader. Identification of threats is easy.

The true test is who will take that corrupt leaders position? Nature abhores a vacuum. Before you expose that corrupt leader, you have to have someone to replace them.

Otherwise you just add hysteria to the chaos. 

Intelligence is absolutely the key to victory in this case. We can't count on numbers, because we don't (yet) have them. We can't count on superior firepower because while we like to think we have that, the truth is that when the TRUE enemies expose themselves (or are exposed) we're going to see that they've financed a massive amount and array of weaponry that we lowly civilians simply can't compete with on our budgets. And while I believe the numbers will come (and in significant enough quantity that the difference in firepower will likely be negated), it's the intelligence we develop now that will be the key to our survival until that all has sorted itself out.

I know of several factions, myself and my associates included, that are working on that very problem as we speak.

45 minutes ago, ROFCB Commander said:

I think if you polled thinking men, most of us would agree that the real battle begins on November 4, regardless of who wins the White House. I believe those same people will say that if Trump loses--and I don't think that's even a remote possibility without widespread, large-scale cheating by the Democrats--we are in a world of shit from which there is little escape other than the blessing of a bullet taken on a battlefield.

But even if Trump wins, perhaps especially if Trump wins, I can't help but believe that some of us will be called into action that involves lining up and firing our weapons. While that's only three months away, that's still the "long game" I'm talking about. The worst of the rioting, vandalism, and murder--let's call it what it is and will be--will begin the moment the stunned television reporters (who have been duped just as badly as the people they're "reporting" for) announce that Trump has trounced Biden, and Republicans have unseated Democrats across the country. By all rights this should be the most epic bloodbath in electoral history; the Democrat party should be so thoroughly and soundly defeated that they'll all but implode as a party. I won't be surprised in the least if they manage to cheat their way out of the certain death they should have guaranteed themselves over the last nine months (and over the nearly four years of the Trump administration), but assuming it goes the way it absolutely should, there shouldn't be a Democrat in the country who isn't utterly shell-shocked by what's coming.

And that's when the people who have already shown immense disdain for law and order will revolt entirely, and anarchy will result. THAT'S the time we need to be preparing for; then, and the year or two afterward.

We need to be increasing our numbers and our training for now, and focusing on defending our own. To me, that's the only way to go.

Agreed.........im convinced the left sees/intends to use this covid19 as a way to rig the election with the so called “ mail in ballot”  . The time is short, and there is much to do!

20 minutes ago, ROFCB Commander said:

Intelligence is absolutely the key to victory in this case. We can't count on numbers, because we don't (yet) have them. We can't count on superior firepower because while we like to think we have that, the truth is that when the TRUE enemies expose themselves (or are exposed) we're going to see that they've financed a massive amount and array of weaponry that we lowly civilians simply can't compete with on our budgets. And while I believe the numbers will come (and in significant enough quantity that the difference in firepower will likely be negated), it's the intelligence we develop now that will be the key to our survival until that all has sorted itself out.

This sounds eerily similar to the fight from 1775 to 1783 for our independence... a smaller force dealing with a superior government power... can't win outright, but can over time... but I agree, our greatest enemies have been in hiding, and they are masters at the art of destroying a country's identity and the citizen sovereignty. 

Curtis Bowers recently said that if Trump loses the election, America will be Communist within 100 days. I'm not sure if it will be that soon or not, but I wouldn't completely dismiss it. And that just means we only have four or five months to prepare if that does happen. We only have three till election. And like many of you have said, if Trump does win, things will get bad. Either way, win or lose, all hell will break loose. I hope we will be ready.

On 7/29/2020 at 10:04 PM, O sleeper said:

Curtis Bowers recently said that if Trump loses the election, America will be Communist within 100 days. I'm not sure if it will be that soon or not, but I wouldn't completely dismiss it. And that just means we only have four or five months to prepare if that does happen. We only have three till election. And like many of you have said, if Trump does win, things will get bad. Either way, win or lose, all hell will break loose. I hope we will be ready.

Folks, one of the things that frustrates me is the procrastinators. People who have been lurking and participating in the discussion of the militia for decades.

The Militia: Train, educate, participate

Everyone Else: You're over reacting

So now that some are finally realizing how late in the battle we are, they are getting angry. Anger has no place in battle.  Training is the only way that an individual can overcome the hesitancy that occurs in battle. Before training comes the education, so you understand the process you are soon to be subjected to.

Yet before the education comes the participation in a conversation that will determine if the education and training will take place.

Support Law and order? Then get out there and ride with sheriff's deputies, police officers, and paramedics. Don't like the community leadership views of the militia or independent Americans? Then hoss step up and get elected.

So far, in my area the only community that has come anywhere close to our beliefs is Kennesaw Georgia. That's still out for debate.

If people won't step up for the soft battle, what makes you think they will for the hard battle?

There are three reasons people participate in violence. Offense, defense, and desperation. There are monsters among all three. The ones to fear are offense and desperation. 

My purpose for being here is to have a conversation here and then in person with anyone who will have it. Then educate them, and me, about why our tactics failed in the past. Come up with new tactics, and implement them.

There is a great deal to learn. There is a great deal to teach. Don't count on more than what you have now.

Sea Dragon

30 minutes ago, Naga Dilaut said:

Folks, one of the things that frustrates me is the procrastinators. People who have been lurking and participating in the discussion of the militia for decades.

The Militia: Train, educate, participate

Everyone Else: You're over reacting

So now that some are finally realizing how late in the battle we are, they are getting angry. Anger has no place in battle.  Training is the only way that an individual can overcome the hesitancy that occurs in battle. Before training comes the education, so you understand the process you are soon to be subjected to.

Yet before the education comes the participation in a conversation that will determine if the education and training will take place.

Support Law and order? Then get out there and ride with sheriff's deputies, police officers, and paramedics. Don't like the community leadership views of the militia or independent Americans? Then hoss step up and get elected.

So far, in my area the only community that has come anywhere close to our beliefs is Kennesaw Georgia. That's still out for debate.

If people won't step up for the soft battle, what makes you think they will for the hard battle?

There are three reasons people participate in violence. Offense, defense, and desperation. There are monsters among all three. The ones to fear are offense and desperation. 

My purpose for being here is to have a conversation here and then in person with anyone who will have it. Then educate them, and me, about why our tactics failed in the past. Come up with new tactics, and implement them.

There is a great deal to learn. There is a great deal to teach. Don't count on more than what you have now.

Sea Dragon

Did you get the impression that I was angry or something? Because I wasn't. I was just throwing that out there.

Replacing corrupt politicians at this stage is a moot point!  Getting this country back on the founding fathers course will take generations!  Between the Washington establishment, corrupt MSM,  the liberal education system, and  a generation that doesn’t have a clue what it wants and no interest in earning it this nation is teetering on the brink of collapse.  That will in turn cause a global collapse.  This isn’t the time to debate what we need to do, it’s the time to come together and do what needs to be done.  As another poster said,  if trump loses it will be bad, if he wins we will make hitler look like a rookie.  Im one person preparing myself for the worst while hoping for the best!  We are all over the country. Gather in your groups, then gather the groups together,  and be ready for what may come!

1 minute ago, Travlr_45 said:

Replacing corrupt politicians at this stage is a moot point!  Getting this country back on the founding fathers course will take generations!  Between the Washington establishment, corrupt MSM,  the liberal education system, and  a generation that doesn’t have a clue what it wants and no interest in earning it this nation is teetering on the brink of collapse.  That will in turn cause a global collapse.  This isn’t the time to debate what we need to do, it’s the time to come together and do what needs to be done.  As another poster said,  if trump loses it will be bad, if he wins we will make hitler look like a rookie.  Im one person preparing myself for the worst while hoping for the best!  We are all over the country. Gather in your groups, then gather the groups together,  and be ready for what may come!

Are you implying that we will be worse off if Trump wins?

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
18 minutes ago, O sleeper said:

Are you implying that we will be worse off if Trump wins?

Im implying that the left will go all out bat crap nuts.  The riots/looting, protests,  we are seeing right now are just warm up sessions if he wins re-election.  Consider the last 3 years of resistance to his presidency.  If he wins a 2nd term what do you think will be the reaction from the losers side?

Edited by Travlr_45

1 hour ago, Travlr_45 said:

Im implying that the left will go all out bat crap nuts.  The riots/looting, protests,  we are seeing right now are just warm up sessions if he wins re-election.  Consider the last 3 years of resistance to his presidency.  If he wins a 2nd term what do you think will be the reaction from the losers side?

Yes I agree with that. I thought you meant Trump would be worse than Hitler. My apologies.

11 hours ago, Travlr_45 said:

Hmmmm,... Interesting. Lemme make sure I understand you clearly.

According to Travir,...

Replacing corrupt community leaders is not effective this late in the battle. 

Replacing corrupt politicians would not weaken MSM.

Replacing corrupt community leaders would not weaken the Washington establishment.

Replacing corrupt community leaders would not affect liberal school system.

But yet,... It's not time to debate what to do, it's time to do.

Interesting...