The local governments are trying to push Federal Law Enforcement out of the community.  The local police have been neutered and are unable to act to restore peace.  The National Guard when deployed has been neutered and ineffective.  Good luck to the decent people in places like Portland and Seattle

Dear Business Owner and/or Resident:

Please know that the Seattle Police Department is committed to addressing life safety incidents and calls for service, and responding to ongoing demonstrations and unrest in the city.

Please also know that the City Council Ordinance 119805 Crowd Control Tool goes into effect this weekend on July 26, 020. This ordinance bans Seattle Police officers [from using] less lethal tools, including pepper spray that is commonly used to disperse crowds that have turned violent. Simply put, the legislation gives officers NO ability to safely intercede to preserve property in the midst of a large, violent crowd.

It is important to bring to your attention that yesterday, I sent the City Council a letter ensuring them that as the Chief of Police, I have done my due diligence of informing them them numerous times of the foreseeable impact of this ordinance on upcoming events. The letter is attached for your reference.

For these reasons, Seattle Police will have an adjusted deployment in response to any demonstrations this weekend – as I will never ask our officers to risk their personal safety to protect property without the tools to do so in a safe way.

Sincerely,

Carmen Best

Chief of Police

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07/28/seattle-police-chief-to-residents-business-owners-youre-on-your-own/

See if Chief Best was smart she would drop a little intel into the violent sides hands, something like the home and business addresses of the council members with the idea that they are opposing real change. Because it's not impacting the council directly they don't care. See how fast their tune changes when their places get trashed.

2 hours ago, RevRifleman said:

The local governments are trying to push Federal Law Enforcement out of the community.  The local police have been neutered and are unable to act to restore peace.  The National Guard when deployed has been neutered and ineffective.  Good luck to the decent people in places like Portland and Seattle

Dear Business Owner and/or Resident:

Please know that the Seattle Police Department is committed to addressing life safety incidents and calls for service, and responding to ongoing demonstrations and unrest in the city.

Please also know that the City Council Ordinance 119805 Crowd Control Tool goes into effect this weekend on July 26, 020. This ordinance bans Seattle Police officers [from using] less lethal tools, including pepper spray that is commonly used to disperse crowds that have turned violent. Simply put, the legislation gives officers NO ability to safely intercede to preserve property in the midst of a large, violent crowd.

It is important to bring to your attention that yesterday, I sent the City Council a letter ensuring them that as the Chief of Police, I have done my due diligence of informing them them numerous times of the foreseeable impact of this ordinance on upcoming events. The letter is attached for your reference.

For these reasons, Seattle Police will have an adjusted deployment in response to any demonstrations this weekend – as I will never ask our officers to risk their personal safety to protect property without the tools to do so in a safe way.

Sincerely,

Carmen Best

Chief of Police

https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/07/28/seattle-police-chief-to-residents-business-owners-youre-on-your-own/

There are besieged Patriots in Seattle that we need to help when they come to Mymilitia.com. Don't leave one Patriot behind.