Robert Beard

The True Georgia Patriots Recruitment

Hello everyone Im General Beard with The True Georgia Patriots our group is recruiting all over the state of Georgia.

We are a newly established group.  We are looking for new recruits to join our ranks.

If you are former Military, Law Enforcement, First Responder or have special skills that would benefit our group please ask for a interview to apply for a position with our group.

Absolutely NO FELONS allowed in this group.

You will be asked to provide a current Criminal Background Check at your own cost.

Author of the topic Posted
16 minutes ago, J2000 said:

I am interested in joining a militia...reply if you would like to interview me. Thanks...

Add me on Facebook L Robert Beard so I can add you to our recruitment page.

Im assuming this militia is at least 1000 strong with the rank of General. Iv never heard of this group locally, are you based out of Walker for your state wide operations. Would an up to date ccp work? Obviously no felon is getting one of those, we all know what happened with the pedo in the Rome militia so i understand the reasoning. I would like to learn more before i hand over my personal information. Let me know.