My name is Dave I'm a 38 year old father of 1 beautiful daughter.  I've always known the world has been headed to hell in a basket bit recently I've taken the red pill. Knowing what's going on has really had me feeling helpless since I caught a minor felony in 2005 and I cannot protect my daughter. I wonder how long it's going to take until the system collapses but I have no support and cant own a firearm. Ive always held the U.S military with the upmost respect but now I cant join. Is there anything I can do to join ? 

Your voice is the most powerful weapon you have.  Get confident in using it.  

Militia's are more than people carrying guns.  Intel, Communications, Transportation, and so forth.  Work on getting a radio license.  You'll be an invaluable asset in that capacity.  

Also check your state laws... you may not be able to own a firearm, but, you might be able to get into archery.  Not only can that skill be used to hunt... it can be used for defense in a pinch.  

WELCOME!  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia link  or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with. 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

Or start your own group:

https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

I know I can own a bow and crossbow soo I believe I'll go ahead and save up for them now. The reason I feel helpless is I dont have support and the people who are around my daughter most the time dont really think there is danger approaching quite like I do

Here brother get you one of these a family member I know bought one and he has a record, it's suppose to be Legal because it's notified as an air gun, but does shoot bullets, darts, and pellets. Also if you may need an online copy of the Anarchist cookbook let me know...

https://www.airgundepot.com/benjamin-bulldog-357.html

We got your back! That's what Militias are for, brother's and sister's here to fight! And have one another's back, and plus if anything happens where you need help your here for a good reason you have backup just in case! And someone will be there to help.

Thanks for the bullpup info man. I'm definitely going to get one of those . I didn't know those existed. And I really appreciate everyone's support.  After waking up and realizing what's really going on I been going crazy trying to get some kind of grasp on what to do in this situation.  Having some feedback absolutely helps to get kindle enough to start my fire.

Me too. That's why I'm in such a panic. Things are playing out a little too real. If it hits the fan I'd like to meet up with yall somehow . Let's hope it dosent happen too quickly

8 hours ago, Anon Cyb said:

Here brother get you one of these a family member I know bought one and he has a record, it's suppose to be Legal because it's notified as an air gun, but does shoot bullets, darts, and pellets. Also if you may need an online copy of the Anarchist cookbook let me know...

https://www.airgundepot.com/benjamin-bulldog-357.html

Your recommending the anarchist cookbook? Lots of people have had fingers blown off using that and maybe worse.

"Every battle is won before it is fought."  Sun Tzu

Dave, welcome..., thanks for being here and more importantly upfront about your history. 

So far the advice you have been given is spot on. There is no such thing as a minor felony. Your voice is truly your greatest asset. 

I will add to the advice pool this,..

Google the criminal code of the state you live in. Memorize it front to back. Then turn around and memorize the military and civil defense code for your state. 

In those sections you will find some relief in knowing the rules according to the state. The logic being if you know the rules you stand a chance of winning.

As far as the anarchist cookbook. Its cool to have. Just know this. As a felon, anything and everything as well as pets and people , give off an impression to everyone. Having that book is an asset in knowing what stuff looks like and what its capabilities are. Having said that, anything in your house from bleach to ammonia to hydrogen peroxide then becomes an ingredient for what's in that book. Just saying...

One last thing... Keep your chin ☝, acknowledging your mistakes is the first lesson of learning. Read everything you can on communications , first aide, herbal remedies, gardening, beekeeping, and the list goes on.

Theres plenty to do ... Being there for your daughter is the most important.

Stay in touch and let us know how your doing. 

Educated and Regulated Citizens will always be free. 

1 hour ago, O sleeper said:

Your recommending the anarchist cookbook? Lots of people have had fingers blown off using that and maybe worse.

It would still help if directions are followed correctly

Guest Freedomfighter15
On 7/29/2020 at 8:52 PM, Dirtydavegmk said:

My name is Dave I'm a 38 year old father of 1 beautiful daughter.  I've always known the world has been headed to hell in a basket bit recently I've taken the red pill. Knowing what's going on has really had me feeling helpless since I caught a minor felony in 2005 and I cannot protect my daughter. I wonder how long it's going to take until the system collapses but I have no support and cant own a firearm. Ive always held the U.S military with the upmost respect but now I cant join. Is there anything I can do to join ? 

You can buy a Walther PPQ air gun that shoots not only riot balls, but also pepper spray rounds too, and it doesn't matter if you have a record or not, because it's not an actual firearm.  I have this gun a well as 2 Smith and Wesson M&P 9mm pistols.  Hope this helps!!