Raptor 47

New members reaching out.

Evening folks. Hope you all are doing well. We have had some new members recently that have reached out to other members near by according to the member map feature. They are claiming no response from any members. I don’t know if nobody is receiving the messages. Or if they are not being sent right. If you happen to receive a message, please respond, even if you are not recruiting. So they know they are getting somewhere. I will work with the new members to make sure they are getting messages out correctly.  No better time than now to get the recruits you can to get some teams together and trained. I figure we have till November. Thank you 

I have reached to so many in other area code via emails, and never heard back. That was 6 months ago.Some folks come on and set up a profile. Then either do not get a response or they stop checking in because of life or forgotten passwords. Don't be discouraged over folks not getting back. Stay vigilant. 

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.

4 hours ago, Rev.E. said:

I have reached to so many in other area code via emails, and never heard back. That was 6 months ago.Some folks come on and set up a profile. Then either do not get a response or they stop checking in because of life or forgotten passwords. Don't be discouraged over folks not getting back. Stay vigilant. 

Hey Rev, Just wanted to check on the status of the 423 group. Trying to understand the structure of the group. Is this going to be separate from the 865 militia with a separate XO or an attachment to the 865 group. I think many have the attitude if things get bad enough they will step up to fight then but it is essential for people to understand the importance of building relationships acknowledging strengths and weaknesses in skills and personality. To train together. A wise man understands the more we know the more we understand how little we actually know and understand. 

Any and all groups in Tennessee will be linked as far as COMMS go. That is the goal for me. We also have a page dedicated to known Militia leaders to discuss the working of their states and to gain more organization. As for Structure, Raptor 47 is the owner/Leader of the 423 I am the Owner/Leader of not only the 865, but the rest as well. Corp. DanMan is out in West Tn. he has the 732 and is my Bravo Co.

As for training together, We are working on getting more troops here in Tn. going. I have been working for months to get folks active on here and other areas of the site.

Everything seems to be good on my end. Going to try clearing history and see what happens. It's just aggravating every time.