This, if accurate, combined with the farce they've created from the Covid crisis and other agendas we know they hold, is the very root of Adolph Hitler's attempted, Aryanism.

I haven't yet researched the spoken links Houltaus cites, but he is a very credible preacher, researcher and speaker. This ties in directly with what we know has been in the works for decades:

10 minutes ago, Todd A. Slee said:

This, if accurate, combined with the farce they've created from the Covid crisis and other agendas we know they hold, is the very root of Adolph Hitler's attempted, Aryanism.

I haven't yet researched the spoken links Houltaus cites, but he is a very credible preacher, researcher and speaker. This ties in directly with what we know has been in the works for decades:

I didn't even watch the whole thing. I agree with everything I heard him saying however.  I am a realist.  I know who our enemy is and what we need to do. The Covid 19 scare is a tool being used by the Democrats, or New World Order people.  The lock down was ridiculous.  The next thing that they will try to do is force everyone to get Bill Gates's vaccine.  I implore all of you, do not get it! 

Author of the topic Posted

This ties right in with mandatory vaccinations, which, according to what is known, has the capability or potential to alter people's dna and other things.

As noted previously, I think it correlates, the time frame of when they started pumping babies full of multiple vaccines, and the change in behavioral patterns with those generations. It is distinctly noticeable if you pay close attention, with both kids and younger adults who are good citizens and those who get into trouble.

The entire scenario is just as insidious as hell.

1 hour ago, Todd A. Slee said:

This ties right in with mandatory vaccinations, which, according to what is known, has the capability or potential to alter people's dna and other things.

As noted previously, I think it correlates, the time frame of when they started pumping babies full of multiple vaccines, and the change in behavioral patterns with those generations. It is distinctly noticeable if you pay close attention, with both kids and younger adults who are good citizens and those who get into trouble.

The entire scenario is just as insidious as hell.

Yes, insidious.  Our enemy is acting like our enemy.  Hitler was insidious.  So was Stalin. 

DNA human experimentation is what this is. Will it be Bayer that will own humans just like they do with GMO foods ? My guess is yes, and I for one will fight to the death to prevent these DNA vaccinations from my family members. They are a bunch of sick mentally ill people that will try to force this on people.