Guest Doorgunner

Militia Meet and Greet

Guest Doorgunner

Is anyone interested in a meeting to have a discussion on what assets and resources there are in 229. A training plan and some additional training? We have 90 days to put together a viable plan to be able to contribute to the greater cause. Or am I missing something? 

As the below comment says,  not much activity. Dud site. Well I am interested in meeting up for discussion and to organize and train as my body will allow. I may not be able to run as far as I once was but I still have speed and focus....let's do it. I have to schedule on my days off of work. I work 4 off 2 so meeting in most cases I can do or schedule to do. My contact info is in my profile here on this site. If cant find it let me know and I'll make adjustments for more info to be included. 

Guest Doorgunner
Author of the topic Posted

Is there anyone leading this gaggle? I don't want to step on any toes. Set a time and place and I'll be there. Tennessee seems pretty organized. Maybe we can get a copy of there SOP and training plan. 

1 hour ago, Doorgunner said:

Is there anyone leading this gaggle? I don't want to step on any toes. Set a time and place and I'll be there. Tennessee seems pretty organized. Maybe we can get a copy of there SOP and training plan. 

If you want to take it on I'll change you to the owner of this area code.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

1 hour ago, Doorgunner said:

I am doing my best with the State of Tennessee. I am now getting a few more to step up. Soon I plan on having several active in the state. It has taken me a few months to get this far. I have my Alpha Co. and started a Bravo Co. also working on a C Co. and a D Co. in Tn. All from different parts of the state.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Tennessee Commander

Captain of the 19th Tennessee Infantry

Guest Doorgunner
10 minutes ago, LetFreedomRing said:

If you want to take it on I'll change you to the owner of this area code.

Guest Doorgunner
2 minutes ago, Rev.E. said:

I am doing my best with the State of Tennessee. I am now getting a few more to step up. Soon I plan on having several active in the state. It has taken me a few months to get this far. I have my Alpha Co. and started a Bravo Co. also working on a C Co. and a D Co. in Tn. All from different parts of the state.

Captain 19th Tn. Infantry

Excellent work! Maybe I can get some advice on South Georgia. I'm new to this. Thanks

Guest Doorgunner
2 minutes ago, Doorgunner said:

That will be fine. I'll give it my best shot. 

1 minute ago, Doorgunner said:

You are now the leader of this Area Code on here.

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

"Si vis pacem para bellum" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Guest Doorgunner

10-4 I'll free up my empty schedule and try to put something together in the next 2 weeks. I want an agenda and org chart before the first meeting.

Thanks

5 hours ago, Mac82 said:

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be much motivation on this forum to do anything. Good luck I was trying to connect with like minded people in my area but this place seems to be a dud. 

Agreed. I thought stormfront was a joke. This is worse by 10x. Ive got 5 people in my brunswick militia and ive never spoken to 1 of them. 

Guest Doorgunner
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

I know. It's tough. Everyone has a life they want to pursue. I get that. I have one too.

There are elements that don't share my beliefs. I don't want to be selfish but I don't want to do what they want to do. This country has been good to me. It deserves better.

Edited by Doorgunner

Hey Brothers, we dont need a large group we can do with about 15 to 20 men and be ready for anything,  tactical training is huge , lets meet up, I am in woodstock area willing to travel wherever i need to to train, I think talk on phone would be best this site is ridiculous  to navigate through. lets put a team together, I can leave my number if anyone ones to talk . 925-765-0612 Pierre

Guest Doorgunner

Hi Pierre,

Agreed, this site is hard to navigate. You're posting in the 229 area code area which is South Central Georgia. Do you live in South Georgia? If you back peddle to the menu you can search by area code and find a group closer to home. Maybe 404 or 770. 

Thanks

Thanks

Edited by Doorgunner

Guest Doorgunner

Would everyone be open to a conference call for our initial meeting?  I need to establish and central location to meet and train. Hopefully some can provide feedback on local areas we can hold an FTX without outside interference. 

What would be your preferred method? 

Video or a phone call? 

Edited by Doorgunner

3 hours ago, Doorgunner said:

Would everyone be open to a conference call for our initial meeting?  I need to establish and central location to meet and train. Hopefully some can provide feedback on local areas we can hold an FTX without outside interference. 

What would be your preferred method? 

Video or a phone call? 

I am willing either way, i left my number just in case someone wants to reach out, get it going

13 hours ago, Doorgunner said:

Hi Pierre,

Agreed, this site is hard to navigate. You're posting in the 229 area code area which is South Central Georgia. Do you live in South Georgia? If you back peddle to the menu you can search by area code and find a group closer to home. Maybe 404 or 770. 

Thanks

Thanks

thanks brother I will check it out 

Guest Doorgunner

Can anyone recommend a good light infantry or squad level tactics manual/TM?

Who has a park or land with a pavilion or space where we can have or first meeting. 

What's better for all? Saturday or Sunday.

Attached is some light reading.

Thank You

How to Start Train a Militia Unit.pdf