I might be insane, but perhaps not ???????

Since our Capitol hill elected officials want to stay on permanent vacations why dont the American people go and do the job? The people are the power, and now is the time we need things done. We are not on vacation, and have nothing better to do. It is our building, our government, our country, our money. How hard would it be to pass a bill and get the people money that is badly needed ? This could be the first action taken by the American people. Should we set this up and get it done ?????

I know, no one is willing to do a damn thing until it is at their door. At some point something that needs to get done has to be done. I believe this is something that must be done. Getting people that are jobless, and likely homeless now needs to happen. Our elected officials are not willing to do anything, do not know if our president could have made them stay until they got their job done ? The job did not get done, and that is an issue for millions of Americans. They obviously do not want their jobs on the hill, otherwise jobless people would be getting money to buy food, and pay bills. If they will not do their jobs then it is up to the American people to do the job. That is what I would be willing to do, but I am one person, and I can not do this on my own.

Our country is being controlled by terrorists. They are destroying our businesses, our communities, and most of all our families. We are being forced to watch our culture, religion, and our identities as a race of people being eliminated more every day. So far Americans don't seem to care enough to get up of their asses and show them that nobody can take what's ours! Nothing gets done doing nothing!

• Like 1

It took me years to actually come to my own conclusion because I was so blinded by my own Merican pride. So I'll just say it, and pray I don't get kicked off this site. 

We need a clean slate. And the only way to do that is to remove everything sitting on top of it. Fix the cracks, and build what WE truly need. Anything short of that is just a waste of time and effort. I am a peaceful man, but there are things in life that cannot be solved peacefully. It's a fact. 

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, 2 Cents said:

So I'll just say it, and pray I don't get kicked off this site.

Not gonna happen unless you violate the site rules or guidelines. Or if you're a commie spammer. I hate commie spammers.

• Like 1
On 8/5/2020 at 11:34 AM, 2 Cents said:

It took me years to actually come to my own conclusion because I was so blinded by my own Merican pride. So I'll just say it, and pray I don't get kicked off this site. 

We need a clean slate. And the only way to do that is to remove everything sitting on top of it. Fix the cracks, and build what WE truly need. Anything short of that is just a waste of time and effort. I am a peaceful man, but there are things in life that cannot be solved peacefully. It's a fact. 

I agree... since the system we have now is so warped we need a complete break—a complete removal of all politicians, judges and other Assorted ilk. Then do a new Constitutional Convention where being a citizen means something instead of the joke it has become now. 

• Like 3