Home schooling is the way to go. It's really the only way to stick it to the school system by depriving them of the money they get for your child being enrolled in the public school system.

I will be keeping my children home, I will not permit them to go to school being forced to wear a mask.

I told the school board that my kids won't be attending, and I will not do the job of the teacher unless I am paid the wages of a teacher to do so. I will keep them home and teach them practical skills like how to run the farm.

I also told them I refuse to pay taxes unless the school is open and no masks are required.

I haven't heard anything back yet, but I expect a knock on the door because of it. I will thoroughly enjoy kicking whoever comes off of my land.

• Like 3

Our tyrant governor just generated a new edict here. All children from k-12 will be required to wear masks all day except when having lunch. Yeah right. I can see that going over real good. For one thing, keeping a mask on a young kid's face all day isn't going to be easy. And how many of the little ones are going to come to school with their own custom masks with cartoon characters and video games on them? I can see it now. A couple of second graders are sitting around at recess and one of them wants to trade his Batman mask for his friend's Fortnite one. So they exchange the face muzzles that have been lashed to their faces all morning.  Regardless, I agree with what some others have posted. It would be better if you homeschooled.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, O sleeper said:

What are you saying we should organize? I thought this topic was about masks at the schools.

Yes, we need to organize.  If we don't stop the Democrats, they will force you to get a Corona virus vaccine.  If you don't get it, you won't be able to work, you won't be able to go to school, you won't be able to go shopping or go on a plane. Then, eventually, they will come and get you and take you to live in a camp.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, MCP34 said:

Our tyrant governor just generated a new edict here. All children from k-12 will be required to wear masks all day except when having lunch. Yeah right. I can see that going over real good. For one thing, keeping a mask on a young kid's face all day isn't going to be easy. And how many of the little ones are going to come to school with their own custom masks with cartoon characters and video games on them? I can see it now. A couple of second graders are sitting around at recess and one of them wants to trade his Batman mask for his friend's Fortnite one. So they exchange the face muzzles that have been lashed to their faces all morning.  Regardless, I agree with what some others have posted. It would be better if you homeschooled.

Do you know how unhealthy it is to breath in your own Co2?  Not to mention, how demeaning it is for children to cover their faces.

59 minutes ago, Douglas said:

Yes, we need to organize.  If we don't stop the Democrats, they will force you to get a Corona virus vaccine.  If you don't get it, you won't be able to work, you won't be able to go to school, you won't be able to go shopping or go on a plane. Then, eventually, they will come and get you and take you to live in a camp.

This is why we should homeschool and work towards becoming self sufficient as soon as possible. There could easily be food shortages in just a few months following the election.

15 hours ago, Douglas said:

Do you know how unhealthy it is to breath in your own Co2?  Not to mention, how demeaning it is for children to cover their faces.

Exactly. The idea of making these kids wear the mask is, in my opinion, nothing short of child abuse.

• Like 1
Guest Krissy

Agree with the prevailing sentiment here. Time for patriots to separate ourselves from the public schools

Edited by Krissy

I highly recommend using Connections Academy, two of my kids got their state accredited high school diplomas using it.

https://www.connectionsacademy.com/

image.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg