Kyle Rittenhouse, Some online are saying......

1 minute ago, MarcS said:

Watched the video. Can't say it's him, or even seems to be him. See no evidence of anyone sucker punching anyone. Interesting description you used, saying the video shows him sucker punching a woman. That is absolutely not true. Car blocks your view just before the violence breaks out. Can't see who started it, and sure don't see a sucker punch. Lots of other issues with this whole thing, but it is interesting how invested you are in making folks consider that he might have hit a girl at some point, and using that unproven assertion to bring his character into question. It's very reminiscent of the tactic they used against Kavanaugh, O'Reilly, and several other conservative voices. Of course you can't prove the source of that video, or where it was shot, or if it is actually Kyle in the video, or if the person in the video actually sucker punched a girl, or pretty much anything. But hey why not make the assertion anyway, quietly and reasonably, and see if you can plant a seed, right?  You say you're just sharing, but then you keep pushing the idea that we must consider this allegation. Makes one wonder why.

I agree.

• Like 2

https://a41.us   A41 Founder

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I didn't know Glock makes cell phones now?  Are the batteries 9mm or .45 ACP?

I'm thinking that rectangular thing in his left front pocket is probably his cell. That and I've never seen a phone with bucket and post sights on it.

Give him some credit, he got clocked in the head with a skateboard right before he went down.

Posted Images

I don't care about the photo. Basically, ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter people are going into other people's neighborhoods and towns and assaulting innocent civilians, looting stores, committing arson, and murdering people.  So, if a citizen has a gun and uses it to ward off several criminals in a gang, then this is a heroic thing and he deserves a medal. 

On 8/27/2020 at 5:58 PM, Hill Amplification said:

that the man he shot in the arm was holding a cell phone and not a gun. This is how skewed peoples perceptions are in the midst of firm evidence when they have an agenda. Or liberals just have bad eyesight and weak facilities. This is what we are up against. Deluded assholes with an agenda. And that makes them more dangerous than any gun.

EgWG-5JXoAEKtNj.jpg

Guest O sleeper

Which one in that video is even supposed to be Kyle? I guess the kid in the red white and blue shorts, but the one in the white shirt with the backward cap and glasses looks like him too.

Guest Hill Amplification

I call bullshit. That Kyle kid seemed like a pretty nice dude when he was talking about being there to help people and he even called 911 after he shot that dude. A tool that hits chicks probably wouldn't go out of his way to help people in a crisis. Just sayin. More Dem propaganda. I'll bet on it. 

Guest Highlander 401
6 minutes ago, Hill Amplification said:

I call bullshit. That Kyle kid seemed like a pretty nice dude when he was talking about being there to help people and he even called 911 after he shot that dude. A tool that hits chicks probably wouldn't go out of his way to help people in a crisis. Just sayin. More Dem propaganda. I'll bet on it. 

Haven’t found one single source that can corroborate a source or the validity of this video. Just a bunch of trolls responding to it.

anyone? 

PS hill I forgot to take back some comments about Kyle not defending property after seeing the emerging videos showing him putting out the flaming dumpster-with a fire extinguisher as the angry mod was pushing it towards a local business. Ie the event that started the attack on him.

Edited by Highlander 401

People have been posting links to that video all over to continue with the demonization of Rittenhouse.  No where in there does anyone say Kyle or Rittenhouse.  None of the kids in it look like him.  One person said the proof is the shoes one of them wears is similar to ones Rittenhouse wore in some facebook photo.  Seriously?   It's not like shoes aren't mass produced.  Even the rubber crook looking ones they say prove it is Rittenhouse.  Plus with computer editing software who knows if the video was altered.  As someone already posted, where is the original unedited video?  No one produces it.  Just edited copies.  Unlike the footage from Kenosha of him defending himself where we have multiple angles with verified original postings.  I call BS on the punching video for now until I hear or see better evidence to prove it.  Shoes, seriously!

Video I did on this situation.

• Like 2

https://www.youtube.com/user/SecurityGuy42

www.patreon.com/SecurityGuy42

www.bitchute.com/channel/securityguy42/

Bye Dustin. In case you guys were wondering that was a user that ran a fairly leftist blog we've been watching for a few days. We will eventually catch them because they always, always make mistakes.

• Winner 1

Being a mole is tough work, this site is for passionate people with a loose alignment of conservative values. I once was invited to a New Year’s Eve party by someone I didn’t know too well. I ended up in the middle of about 60 ultra left wing liberals. I was successful in my camouflage mindset until midnight when they toasted New York City — the absolute center of the universe. We were in Florida. I blew it when I asked if NYC was so great why were they all living here—- I barely got out alive

• Like 3

Another dude carrying and expecting to not get shot. Switch to your gaddamn left, put some lead down range, and grab some cover. Sitting in the street screaming with the gun in the ground is a great way to get a new hole to ventilate your squash. 

The one who was "dis-armed" reportedly said he regrets not killing Rittenhouse and filling him full of holes before he got hit.  No surprise to many of us here but mr. Cellphone Glock wanted to kill Rittenhouse.  The source is a buddy of his who visited him in the hospital (they took a photo together in this tweet thread).  There are screen pics of the tweets out there.  Kyle should have nailed him center mass also.  There are reports this guy had shot a couple other people the night before he met Kyle.  The cops wouldn't arrest him for those shootings.  But Rittenhouse was arrested for self-defense on camera?  Does anyone else see something wrong with that?  Might tell you why this is all happening in Kenosha.  This garbage only happens in demonrat controlled areas.

• Like 1
Guest Fireeagle
7 minutes ago, Hammer3sf said:

The one who was "dis-armed" reportedly said he regrets not killing Rittenhouse and filling him full of holes before he got hit.  No surprise to many of us here but mr. Cellphone Glock wanted to kill Rittenhouse.  The source is a buddy of his who visited him in the hospital (they took a photo together in this tweet thread).  There are screen pics of the tweets out there.  Kyle should have nailed him center mass also.  There are reports this guy had shot a couple other people the night before he met Kyle.  The cops wouldn't arrest him for those shootings.  But Rittenhouse was arrested for self-defense on camera?  Does anyone else see something wrong with that?  Might tell you why this is all happening in Kenosha.  This garbage only happens in demonrat controlled areas.

Definitely something wrong with that clown 🤡 not being arrested.   I project that Kyle will be exonerated for his actions that night.  Based on the videos and postings, a trial is a waste of money but if they take it that far, Kyle’s lawyer will tear them a new one and expose the DA’s office for the corrupt leftist politicians that they are.  People wake up and start making non violent changes to your local governments. 

If Rittenhouse some how does survive this he can't go home to Illinois ever again.  He and his entire family will have to move and disappear.  BLM, Antifa, and leftists in general will hunt them down for many years.  All of them will be targets for retribution.  Donate to his defense fund even if it is just to get him cash to help him accomplish that.  He'll also have to change his name and try to keep that info sealed from the public.

7 hours ago, Hammer3sf said:

Center mass, that's what I was eluding to in an earlier post about Kyle needing more range time. Those commies are  brain washed vermin, like flies swarming a shit pile. To them it's just shit, doesn't matter what dropped it. That is how  the commies are treating Patriots, they should get the same in return. Remember the saying " with extreme prejudice ". That should be inculcated into all training, If not Patriots will learn the hard way the commies are taught this. Ever watch how wolves separate their prey from a herd, that's what happened to Kyle.  Kyles lawyer was on Tuckers show last night, he said the crowd chasing Kyle was calling for his head. The boy was in fear for his life. Through all that he managed to survive, God bless him. Don't get trapped alone. 

Edited by Nail Driver

The Truth About Kyle Rittenhouse

• Like 2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

4 minutes ago, Hammer3sf said:

Even if he isn't in a militia he is a Patriot for standing up to Antifa/BLM.  He earned that title.

He shouldn’t have been there. He is young and lacked the formal training he should have had.. That being said he has the values and moral turpitude of a patriot with way more years under his belt. He displayed this more in how he handled himself AFTER the actual incident. No one should ever have to take a life in order to protect what they believe in . For this boy to be forced to learn that in the flash of a muzzle at the hands of a mob practicing anarchy in the guise of peaceful protests is inexcusable.The violence must stop.

Guest D Zechiel

I saw an enlarged photo taken from the right side of this photo that clearly shows an automatic pistola in this ANTIFA thug's hand.  Source of that photo was the Daily Caller if I recall correctly.  One could pull up the Daily Caller's photos and view photo(s) for themselves.  Source was an article on Whatfinger News site a couple days ago.

17 hours ago, Robert Lepley said:

He shouldn’t have been there. He is young and lacked the formal training he should have had..

Too young I agree with. That kid has had some training somewhere though. Shot placement and self control of a combat vet. Most people would have sent the whole mag downrange. And he never seemed to panic, even when being chased.

• Like 1
Guest Hill Amplification
10 minutes ago, Hammerfist said:

Seriously though, how is it that Kyle is incarcerated but these terrorists haven’t been arrested yet?

Because the Commies got him.