WinterPatriot

A Plan for Immediate Action to Drive Back AntiFA

I'm posting this message everywhere I can.  We need to move fast. Please read it and comment -- critical comments, suggestions for improvements ... all are welcome.

The AntiFa/BLM Arson-Murder gang  is losing the moral high ground.  With us they never had it ... but they did have it  with the all-important broad middle of America.

Now they've gone to far.  When your enemy shows signs of disarray and stops his advance and begins to mill around -- then is the time to attack.

Tens of millions of Americans are getting fed up to the back teeth with the arson, looting, rioting and murder that we have been witnessing for the past few months, occurring while some elected fofficials sat on their hands, or even helped pay the bail for the infrequent cases of arrest.

I would like to askreaders of this Forum to comment on an idea I came across (at BookWormRoom.com):

Let's have a Show the Flag Day to express our disgust and anger, and our determination to stand up and be counted in our support of the thin blue line that stands between us and anarchy.

Let's choose a date -- perhaps Sunday, 18 October -- when everyone who stands against AntiFa and BurnLootMurder, will display the flag, in every way we can. We might call it 'Stand Up for America Day".

(And entrepreneurs can work overtime supplying us with flags before the date.)

Fly it, put up posters with it, have bumper stickers with it, have public rallies with it ... give the 'silent majority' a way to show their feelings.

It should not be a 'partisan' effort. Invite the support of all politicians, right across the political spectrum.

It will put our gutless liberal politicians on the spot -- either they will have to go along with it -- and alienate the radical part of the their base -- or they will have to try to ignore it, and, hopefully, alienate the 'ordinary Democrat' part of their base.

If we're going to do this we must start NOW. If you think this is a good idea, please come to https://CivilianDefenseForce.org where we'll be discussing  how to coordinate this, or PM me  here.

If you're not sure about this idea, please contribute your criticisms here.

We're going to need to be able to contact every veterans' group, every police union, every patriotic organization that we can. Clearly getting the Oathkeepers, the Threepers, and the rest of the militia movement on board would be a huge plus.

There will be a lot of work involved in assembling the email addresses of these groups so we can contact them ... but it can be done.

Your help would be hugely appreciated.

Here is the article that first gave me this idea:
https://www.bookwormroom.com/2020/09/13/the-politics-of-flags-especially-the-american-flag/

Let's organize a big, advertised demonstration that will result in antifa attacking militias all over the country. Giving left-wing media ample video of militia members--particular those of the well-known miliitias--beating down antifa members.

While we doing the enemy's PR for them, let's collect all the emails of important militia and militia sympathizers for a third party organization that specifically advertises itself as "not a militia" with an over-produced website full of stock diversity photos.

Author of the topic Posted
5 hours ago, Liberty Cultivator said:

Let's organize a big, advertised demonstration that will result in antifa attacking militias all over the country. Giving left-wing media ample video of militia members--particular those of the well-known miliitias--beating down antifa members.

While we doing the enemy's PR for them, let's collect all the emails of important militia and militia sympathizers for a third party organization that specifically advertises itself as "not a militia" with an over-produced website full of stock diversity photos.

I've got a better idea.

Let's all sit at home in front of our computers,  and post things tearing down any attempt to fight back against these vermin, while at the same time hinting that, oh yes . some day .. some day .. the big bold men with their guns will suddenly appear and wipe out the enemy. Some day. 

1 minute ago, WinterPatriot said:

I've got a better idea.

Let's all sit at home in front of our computers,  and post things tearing down any attempt to fight back against these vermin, while at the same time hinting that, oh yes . some day .. some day .. the big bold men with their guns will suddenly appear and wipe out the enemy. Some day. 

See what we talked about the other day is going to be a challenge to get everyone on the same page. Too much scatter brains, disorganization, and keyboard enthusiast, that have fear, exactly what the Dems want. I'll see what I can pull on my end. I'm tired of sitting by and watching everyone do nothing .

A quote from my wife

" It's disheartening to see all these Patriots just wave their guns and sit back down and fear the repercussions."

When she said that to me, something snapped and yes we all have families and such to worry about.  What's better to do talk about it all day and do nothing and watch society as we know it fade and die or take that chance to do what is right?

I have work to do.

https://a41.us   A41 Founder

One problem is, we all grew up being continually indoctrinated by Hollywood.

I don't mean political indoctrination, although they do that as well. I mean that they teach the wrong ideas about how society works, how history is made.

In order to be entertaining, they provide characters their audience can identify with. This has been true since bards went from village to village telling of the heroic acts of Gilgamesh.

And so we get the idea that Evil is resisted by  one hero, a Rambo,  or a small group of individuals.  It's a very subtle idea, which becomes part of our 'doxa'.

Even when they make movies about groups of people fighting evil  -- Band of Brothers,  The Pacific, Finding Private Ryan --  they necessarily focus on the exciting part:  armed combat.

Who would make a movie showing what was actually required to pull off the invasion at Normandy -- the intelligence work, the logistics, the construction engineers, transport  ... all the boring behind-the-scenes stuff that make up a real military.

We've got to break out of that thinking.  We need to look for opportunties to put the Enemy -- from AntiFa to the DNC -- on the back foot. Their biggest vulnerabilty is that they no longer hold the values that are shared by the majority of Americans.  Most Americans still respect their flag -- the Left hates it. 

Let's open up that contradiction.

1 hour ago, WinterPatriot said:

We've got to break out of that thinking.  We need to look for opportunties to put the Enemy -- from AntiFa to the DNC -- on the back foot. Their biggest vulnerabilty is that they no longer hold the values that are shared by the majority of Americans. 

That. Any and every opportunity need to be Id'ed and exploited. Politicians of any party and by extension that parties themselves fear one thing - the loss of power. To accomplish this you first go after the donors to the parties. Tie the poly's to ActBlue and point out (make it known form coast to coast) how they are taking money form an organization that has monetarily supported violence. That will make people think twice about giving their money to Actblue, which is going to impact a LOT of Congressional and State level races.  It's also going to remove some of the money in ActBlue (and by extension the rest of the ABR) their coffers they use to bailout rioters and looters and pay lawyers to represent them in court, making them more hesitant to turn to violence in the first place. Right now they know they'll make bail and have legal representation. If that assurance goes away their numbers will dwindle.

That sounds like an excellent project to me.  Surely the movement has some researchers and some legal minds who could take this on. 

It ought to become standard that if your money ends up freeing a violent rioter, then that fact will be made known to the public.

I can see some very dramatic posters right now -- burnt-out shops, dead policemen, burning American flags -- with the

caption:   ACT BLUE helped pay for this!

This will be a war of information. A war for controlling the truth. A war to control the media narrative. I watched cameramen in Louisville, KY do nothing but film stupid "social justice" photo ops and ignore everything else. The media not reporting the truth is the problem. No one holds them accountable for their bias. We must force the media to report the truth, somehow, only the truth, and let the people make up their own minds. I have no idea how to accomplish this, but it's one of my major concerns.

All this is excellent advice, and as a nation founded by militia and townspeople, see what’s happening in our streets is reckless, irresponsible, and just disgusting.  
I agree that information and truth needs to be on a level where we can strike hard to make a difference....

Not many people, not sure why, have heard of Newsmax.  This is one of FEW that is actually reporting the TRUTH about what is going on!  More people need to be aware of this station!

YES, when Trump wins, the pits of hell will be among us, and we need to be ready!

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, White_Wolf said:

This will be a war of information. A war for controlling the truth. A war to control the media narrative. I watched cameramen in Louisville, KY do nothing but film stupid "social justice" photo ops and ignore everything else. The media not reporting the truth is the problem. No one holds them accountable for their bias. We must force the media to report the truth, somehow, only the truth, and let the people make up their own minds. I have no idea how to accomplish this, but it's one of my major concerns.

This is obviously  a key task.  Like it or not, the broad mass of American people still rely on the lying mass media for information.

Here are some ideas for fighting that war  -- half-baked, open to criticism, improvement, demolition:

------ 1. Organize those patriots who have the time, to monitor the mass media  -- call them TruthTellers or something  -- including where their reports appear as part of   local papers or radio/TV stations  -- and write in (where comments are allowed) pointing out the bias.  We could have a master site -- one or more of these probably already exists -- which monitors the media and nails the lies. 

Every day, each TruthTeller gets on to that site, notes the most lies in the particular medium he or she is covering, copies the relevant true information -- and then logs on to the local site that is repeating the lie, and posts a comment with the truth.   We'd need to have a list of all local papers, state by state, as well as of the national sites -- like the LA Times, the Washington Post, the NYT. Perhaps everyone could take his local paper, plus one of the nationals.

I'm working on a list of every single paper/radio/tv station -- website and email address and the email addresses of its journalists, if availabe. I've partly completed it for one state. I could sure use some help, but even without help, I'll be finished in a few months. It's not hard to find the information, just a bit tedious to download it and format it correctly. When I'm done for each state I will send it to all the patriot groups in that state that I can find, along with some information on how to deal with the press (how to do a professional press release, for example).

------ 2. Assemble a collection of proven examples of mass media lies and distortions -- probably already done somewhere -- off the top of my head I can think of half a dozen clear cases -- including several where the paper or radio program (NPR) admitted they had distorted reality.  Have these handy in a file to be cut and pasted on relevant sites, in your letters to the editor, etc.

There are a ton of conservative newsites which carry the truth.  Many of these exist, I believe, to sell ads, ads for miracle cures for cancer, erectile disfunction, etc. They tend to be sensationalist, and not really informative. The best site I have found so far -- a family of sites -- is https://townhall.com/ -- but if anyone knows of anything better, please post it here.

------ 3. Take every opportunity to be pro-active, publicity-wise.  Every militia unit should have one person tasked to be the liaison with the local media. They should have a prepared Press Release kit, where they just fill in the news they want to send: it will already have the paper's email address, and the right format for a Press Release.  This has to look professional, so it's important that it be looked at by someone whose spelling and grammar is good. 

Where a local paper has the journalists' names and emails listed, it would be a good idea to contact them,  and say, "I'm  so-and-so from your local militia group. Why don't we get together over lunch and let me tell you what we're really about. We've been the victims of some bad press recently, and we'd like to set the record straight."  The militia has real news value right now, and the lure of having a local inside source will prove very tempting to your average journalist.  Local journalists are, by the way, more likely to be more honest and less fanatically-ideological than the national lot. And there are even some among the national lot who think they are fair.

-------- 4. Make your own publicity events.  Look for opportunities to have newsworthy patriotic rallies, meetings, parades.  Especially if we can co ordinate ourselves so that these can be nation-wide, the mass media will find it very hard to ignore us. And such events have the effect of telling other patriots, "You are not alone. And there is a fightback going on. Join it." 

Edited by WinterPatriot

6 hours ago, ASSASSIN77 said:

All this is excellent advice, and as a nation founded by militia and townspeople, see what’s happening in our streets is reckless, irresponsible, and just disgusting.  
I agree that information and truth needs to be on a level where we can strike hard to make a difference....

Not many people, not sure why, have heard of Newsmax.  This is one of FEW that is actually reporting the TRUTH about what is going on!  More people need to be aware of this station!

YES, when Trump wins, the pits of hell will be among us, and we need to be ready!

Here's a link to that site:  https://www.newsmax.com/

Why doesn't everyone reading this click on that link now. I don't think you can sign up to it, but the more clicks they get, the more they can charge their advertisers.

And also go to  https://townhall.com/  where you can sign up.

Over sixty million people voted for Trump last time.  If they all just registered with some of these conservative news sites, or even looked at two or three every day, it would

be a big boost for our side.

25 minutes ago, WinterPatriot said:

Here's a link to that site:  https://www.newsmax.com/

Why doesn't everyone reading this click on that link now. I don't think you can sign up to it, but the more clicks they get, the more they can charge their advertisers.

And also go to  https://townhall.com/  where you can sign up.

Over sixty million people voted for Trump last time.  If they all just registered with some of these conservative news sites, or even looked at two or three every day, it would

be a big boost for our side.

Added the newsmax link to my home page. We need some fair reporting. 

Take a look at my pic. This flag flies everyday 24/7. 

15 hours ago, White_Wolf said:

I agree. Finding the sources of the money behind this sinister movement will be futile as they are so well insulated (dummy corps, legal system corrupted, Govt officials, celebrities, liberal media owned by those mega rich people and their corps, etc.) We know who is behind it all but no one on the left will because the distribution of the into to the people is controlled. Sound like communism? That’s what it is. 

In My Opinion, I think it might be more effective to go after those actors mentioned above. If the people in control of the puppets are made to feel like our citizens that are being terrorized and losing their housing and livelihoods, they might reconsider the power they are wielding to save their own asses. Example: Some of the mayors and governors who have encouraged the riots have moved out of their cities, ordered their homes to have security blocking off their streets to protect their family & homes, Wilmer is building a wall around her home. All because they felt threatened, like we do. Too much bloodshed to go after the rioters. They will stop without $ and encouragement. Remember folks this is happening worldwide. It’s a huge undertaking but all we can do is deal with America at this time. Once the world sees our success they can follow suit. 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:29 AM, WinterPatriot said:

I'm posting this message everywhere I can.  We need to move fast. Please read it and comment -- critical comments, suggestions for improvements ... all are welcome.

The AntiFa/BLM Arson-Murder gang  is losing the moral high ground.  With us they never had it ... but they did have it  with the all-important broad middle of America.

Now they've gone to far.  When your enemy shows signs of disarray and stops his advance and begins to mill around -- then is the time to attack.

Tens of millions of Americans are getting fed up to the back teeth with the arson, looting, rioting and murder that we have been witnessing for the past few months, occurring while some elected fofficials sat on their hands, or even helped pay the bail for the infrequent cases of arrest.

I would like to askreaders of this Forum to comment on an idea I came across (at BookWormRoom.com):

Let's have a Show the Flag Day to express our disgust and anger, and our determination to stand up and be counted in our support of the thin blue line that stands between us and anarchy.

Let's choose a date -- perhaps Sunday, 18 October -- when everyone who stands against AntiFa and BurnLootMurder, will display the flag, in every way we can. We might call it 'Stand Up for America Day".

Fly it, put up posters with it, have bumper stickers with it, have public rallies with it ... give the 'silent majority' a way to show their feelings.

It should not be a 'partisan' effort. Invite the support of all politicians, right across the political spectrum.

It will put our gutless liberal politicians on the spot -- either they will have to go along with it -- and alienate the radical part of the their base -- or they will have to try to ignore it, and, hopefully, alienate the 'ordinary Democrat' part of their base.

If we're going to do this we must start NOW. If you think this is a good idea, please come to https://CivilianDefenseForce.org where we'll be discussing  how to coordinate this, or PM me  here.

We're going to need to be able to contact every veterans' group, every police union, every patriotic organization that we can. Clearly getting the Oathkeepers, the Threepers, and the rest of the militia movement on board would be a huge plus.

There will be a lot of work involved in assembling the email addresses of these groups so we can contact them ... but it can be done.

https://www.bookwormroom.com/2020/09/13/the-politics-of-flags-especially-the-american-flag/

I love the idea of SHOW THE FLAG DAY. #1 Piglosi and the rest will not be able to spout their usual “the American people want/deserve...” bs. It should wake them up to the fact of just how many number of citizens are not with them.  #2 Though unlikely, It “could” unite us. 

I don’t agree with disseminating private email, phone #’s, etc. This makes it hard to get word out to everyone without the media’s help but it might be able to funnel out through large groups like churches, 

On 9/14/2020 at 8:29 AM, WinterPatriot said:

I love the idea of a SHOW THE FLAG DAY. But I think it would have to be communicated through group channels (churches, clubs (vets, bikers, yacht clubs, GOP and DNC to their voters, etc.) Exposing names and contact info for leaders of our movement is too risky. 

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Added the newsmax link to my home page. We need some fair reporting. 

Take a look at my pic. This flag flies everyday 24/7. 

That's wonderful, and we should start a movement -- maybe on 'Flag Day' if it comes off -- to get as many people as possible to do that.

If we could get a big turnout -- several hundred big rallies around the country, lots of news coverage -- we could maybe start doing what BLM have succeeded in doing: everyone is against police over-reaction and brutality. Some of us understand why it can occur -- every white liberal should be forced to spend one Saturday night in the backseat of an inner city police car -- ... but BLM have captured the moral high ground there -- temporarily, I hope.  They now are forcing people to endorse them with the implicit argument: "Against Police Brutality and Racism? Then you must, of course, support BLM." That's beginning to wear thin -- or should I say, be burned through -- but it still works.

So .. we should try to do the same: link something that every decent person supports -- American patriotism, respect for the flag -- to the idea of standing up in support of the police (despite their flaws) and against burning, looting and murder.   And since a significant part of AntiFa  -- bless their tiny hearts -- actually hate America and want to burn the flag -- it makes our job all the easier.

So when a liberal or Democratic politician  opportunistically displays the flag -- he/she will have to do so, knowing that we are doing our best to popularize the following equation:  "Pro-Flag = Anti AntiFa/BLM".

Think of it as political judo.

I personally think that community rah rah rah isn't going to deter the deranged communist types all that much.

Getting a group of individuals into the fray with high quality cameras that can get good pics from decent distance on the other hand might help.  Take pictures of as many people as possible in the protest/riot groups and then send them to various law enforcement agencies to assist them in identifying aggressors and agitators.  Specifically if those can be sent to Federal Agencies where those being prosecuted aren't as likely to get a slap on the wrist and released by the local corrupt leaders.  

1 minute ago, RevRifleman said:

I personally think that community rah rah rah isn't going to deter the deranged communist types all that much.

Getting a group of individuals into the fray with high quality cameras that can get good pics from decent distance on the other hand might help.  Take pictures of as many people as possible in the protest/riot groups and then send them to various law enforcement agencies to assist them in identifying aggressors and agitators.  Specifically if those can be sent to Federal Agencies where those being prosecuted aren't as likely to get a slap on the wrist and released by the local corrupt leaders.  

Good idea. If you get quality pics hell dump them into the 4channers and let them do their thing. In short order they'll build an entire dossier for ya to hand over in a nice neat little bundle. Just don't ask or demand it when ya do, just post up the pics and say something like "pics form local riot". They'll take it and run with it.

37 minutes ago, Natalie said:

I love the idea of SHOW THE FLAG DAY. #1 Piglosi and the rest will not be able to spout their usual “the American people want/deserve...” bs. It should wake them up to the fact of just how many number of citizens are not with them.  #2 Though unlikely, It “could” unite us. 

I don’t agree with disseminating private email, phone #’s, etc. This makes it hard to get word out to everyone without the media’s help but it might be able to funnel out through large groups like churches, 

I love the idea of a SHOW THE FLAG DAY. But I think it would have to be communicated through group channels (churches, clubs (vets, bikers, yacht clubs, GOP and DNC to their voters, etc.) Exposing names and contact info for leaders of our movement is too risky. 

Yes, every possible channel. Not private emails, and certainly not phone numbers. We need the emails of organizations.  (Or of people whose names are already 'in the public domain'.)

(And by the way: surely every politically-active patriot should get a free email, say from ProtonMail.com, which they can sign up for without revealing their real name or any personal details, and use

that for their political work, like posting on forums.)

As it is, if we want to contact, say, the New Mexico State Militia, and they don't have an email address on their website, or even have a website -- then we have to find them on Facebook, if they have a  Facebook page -- and supposedly  the militias have all been purged! 

So we have to rely on getting an announcement made on sites like NewsMax and TownHall. But they will only do that if there are already some 'big names' behind  the idea.

Also ... in every location, there HAS to be someone who is 'public'.  Let it be Republican politicians and party activists whose name is already known.  And our national leaders -- the heads of the Oathkeepers, the Threepers, the American Legion, VVOA,  VFW, church leaders -- they can do it too, as they are already known.  And remember: this is not a 'Join the Militia' Day -- it's a 'Stand Up for America' and 'Against  Burning, Looting and Murder' day. [Okay, don't use those exact words in that exact sequence!] 

That's why we should ostentatiously invite Democratic politicians to participate.  Let them choose to alienate the radical part of their base by accepting, or alienating the moderate part of their base by refusing. Heads we win, tails they lose.

And note: AMERICAN flags, not any other flags.  If you like some other flag as well, that's fine. Leave it at home.

21 minutes ago, RevRifleman said:

Yes, we should do that as well.  And there are at least three organizations to send  photos and videos  to:

https://antifawatch.us
http://antifawatch.org/
https://www.influencewatch.org/movement/antifa/

But ... we MUST mobilize as much open, public denunciation of them as possible.

Of course it won't deter the hard core.  We're aiming at the people who still think that... "Well .. of course there have some excesses occasionally .. at the fringe ... but basically they're doing a good thing, arent' they?"   We want to show people who think their repulsion against AntiFa is a minority sentiment, that it's not. 

The problem with the Right is that it doesn't, in general, understand how to build mass movements, how to mobilize the millions.  We're conservatives after all, not malcontents.

This is especially true, unfortunately, of many people in the militia movement, who don't understand that if we are not operating in an environment of broad public support/tacit approval/friendly neutrality -- if the public mood is against us -- then all the military expertise of the few thousand people in the militia movement will be worthless. It will just guarantee a lot of Wacos if there is a showdown.

Winning popular support and building mass movements, running 'campaigns',  is the bread-and-butter of the Left. It's something we must learn as well.

4 hours ago, Skillet said:

Very interesting.  We are still largely ignorant about their internal structure. Or, there are Good Guys who know, they're not telling at the moment. And maybe for a good reason.

If we knew what was coming, five years ago, and if we had the right kind of organization, we could have gotten some people inside there at various places around the country.

There's an art to doing this ... mainly, learning how to behave in a plausible manner, when your behavior is against everything you really believe in. The key is: don't be too passive -- ie don't just sit

in a corner saying nothing, as if you're taking mental notes; and don't be too active -- at first; and don't be too radical and militant, which makes you look like a provocateur.

If I had contact with someone younger than 30, who had no traceable 'past' as a patriot, here is what I would tell them to do, if they wanted to penetrate AntiFa.

Well ... maybe I won't post it here for just anyone, including the AntiFa monitors, to read.

Edited by WinterPatriot

1 hour ago, WinterPatriot said:

Very interesting.  We are still largely ignorant about their internal structure. Or, there are Good Guys who know, they're not telling at the moment. And maybe for a good reason.

If we knew what was coming, five years ago, and if we had the right kind of organization, we could have gotten some people inside there at various places around the country.

There's an art to doing this ... mainly, learning how to behave in a plausible manner, when your behavior is against everything you really believe in. The key is: don't be too passive -- ie don't just sit

in a corner saying nothing, as if you're taking mental notes; and don't be too active -- at first; and don't be too radical and militant, which makes you look like a provocateur.

If I had contact with someone younger than 30, who had no traceable 'past' as a patriot, here is what I would tell them to do, if they wanted to penetrate AntiFa.

Well ... maybe I won't post it here for just anyone, including the AntiFa monitors, to read.

One thing I warn groups that want to attempt to infiltrate is there is a distinct possibility they can get rolled up right along with the reds. Between DHS and the Fusion Center/State Police Intel orgs they are digging into the ABR organizations deeply. They know who the grunts are but it's not the grunts they want, unless they make themselves easy low hanging fruit. This is not a game for amateurs. You really need formally trained and experienced former mil/leo counter intel folks working this.  

39 minutes ago, Skillet said:

One thing I warn groups that want to attempt to infiltrate is there is a distinct possibility they can get rolled up right along with the reds. Between DHS and the Fusion Center/State Police Intel orgs they are digging into the ABR organizations deeply. They know who the grunts are but it's not the grunts they want, unless they make themselves easy low hanging fruit. This is not a game for amateurs. You really need formally trained and experienced former mil/leo counter intel folks working this.  

Yes, absolutely true re. getting caught.  The trick will be avoiding taking part in, or 'conspiring to commit', felonies.  I don't know the legal situation  of someone who learns of a planned commission of a felony, but does not report it. (Unless you're an agent of the state, of course.)

Anyway, it's too late now for even the best people we have, to go into AntiFa and rise up towards the top. However, one possibility would be for someone in academia, without a conservative 'past', to pretend to become an AntiFa sympathyzer -- a low-key version of Mark Bray [ https://keywiki.org/Mark_Bray   ]. That might let them learn quite a lot about AntiFa, without having to throw Molotov cocktails at police stations. The Weathermen depended on a network of such people to hide out successfully. You weren't required to do illegal things like planting bombs, because that would have ruined your use to them. You just provided money and safe houses and transport, and in return you got to feel important.

By the way, I'm not automatically impressed by the people who are the professionals in this field, although I admit that I don't know a lot about it. Maybe we've gotten a lot better since 9/11, but before then, the record of the pro's was pretty poor.

For instance, the FBI had one guy -- just one -- inside  Weatherman, named Larry Grathwohl. He was just an ordinary guy, a Viet vet, who more or less accidentally stumbled into Weatherman's orbit when they were first getting started. If you read his book --   https://www.amazon.com/Bringing-Down-America-Informer-Weathermen/dp/1484058879/  -- you don't come away thinking that the FBI, at any rate, were very good agent handlers.  And then after the Townhouse explosion, J Edgar Hoover, always with an eye on PR, surfaced the guy, to show how vigilant the FBI were, thus cutting short his career as an informant just when it would have produced real results. Without him, the FBI proved incapable of catching the Weatherman leadership.

Here's a description of his book, for anyone interested.

In 1969, Larry Grathwohl stepped out of his life and became, according to Time magazine, “the only FBI informant known to have successfully penetrated the Weather Underground.” For a year, Grathwohl ran with America’s most dangerous radicals. He watched them plan bombings, murders, and political assassinations. He moved in a world of Maoist brainwashing, drugs, and enforced sexual experimentation, with a gang of thugs dedicated to bringing down America. This book was first published in 1976. At the time, nobody could have imagined that the criminal leaders of the Weather Underground would elude punishment and rise to positions of authority in American public life. But today, they are influential professors, national leaders in K – 12 education “reform,” and advisors to President Obama’s Recovery Act. Grathwohl’s story is now more important than ever. He exposes the network of American radicals, international terrorists, clergymen, journalists, and college professors who helped the Weathermen elude capture and continue to help in the cover-up of their crimes. On one occasion, his quick action averted the bombing of a Detroit police station – just one story you will find in this book that the former leaders of the Weather Underground would like to keep buried.

Edited by WinterPatriot

I'm guessing very few people on this forum were ever involved in the Punk / Underground Music & Art scenes during the 80's, 90's, and early 00's?  

That subculture is the source of the modern antifascist movement and the people involved.  It is a world unto itself.  

The point is that you don't just 'infiltrate' something like that and assume you can blend in without issue.  

Listen....I completely understand the hesitation of wanting to go in blazing!  BUT, when we have the ignorant bastards chanting “hope they die”, and blocking the ambulance at the hospital.....OBVIOUSLY, this was a planned attack! I agree that going in blazing is the wrong idea, but at 150 yards with a silencer can do some major damage!  It pisses me off that these pathetic idiots stood there and recorded these cops dying instead of calling 911?  Are you kidding me?  HELL NO!  A congressman from Texas called up for everyone that supports the Second AMMENDMENT must rise and stop the the tyranny!!!  THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL, AND THE TIME FOR TALK IS OVER!!!