tapoutmato

blm removes american flag and replace with thier own.

2 hours ago, tapoutmato said:

rochester ny. blm have removed the american flag in infront of city hall and has replaced it with a blm flag and a lgbqt flag. 

2 hours ago, tapoutmato said:

rochester ny. blm have removed the american flag in infront of city hall and has replaced it with a blm flag and a lgbqt flag. 

that is what conquerors who win wars do? The question is the US conquered by Soros BLM or have the Burn-Loot-Murder Marxists jumped the shark? It's the second. There are tens of millions of patriots. Seems like we are doing nothing..but actually it's called timing. Under the current rules of engagement, patriots in blue states and blue cities are treated as enemies of the state by Soros bought states attorneys and mayors. If these commie vermin go for a full civil war on the pretense of a disputed election, then rules of engagement become different. Battlefield casualties are  not treated as crimes. 

10 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

How much more do you need to show that these people are traitors and terrorists?  Never replace our American flag. 🇺🇸  The politicians that support this are complicit and should be removed from office!

the citys leadership cant be removed is being back by a lot of the population thier, they would just replace ELECT  them with others that were just removed.

see we would  be wasting our time trying to fix that broken wheel in the larger citys

Edited by Saiga308snipe

11 minutes ago, Highlander 401 said:

At least dude corrected her and tried to fold it proper. Wtf

They don't want to piss off the veterans they have enough enemies as it is they know when to cool it and not to piss off everybody they know the art of war better than a lot of us in this forum

Edited by Saiga308snipe

10 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

They don't want to piss off the veterans they have enough enemies as it is they know when to cool it and not to piss off everybody they know the art of war better than a lot of us in this forum

1 hour ago, Mike from Petersburg said:

This vet is pissed. 

That is righteous anger. Anger that motivates to do something constructive to stop this. Go to the local vets organization and have them watch this. Then sign them up in the militia you are part of. If you want to start your own militia then check out our growing network called civiliandefenseforce.org . If I can help email me at [email protected]

I don’t mean to be abusive but why Why is that you

1 hour ago, Carl H Bludau said:

why is it that you all up north don't cut the damn thing down...it would not happen in Texas....what's the damn problem up there, you all give up?

Airborne!

not trying to be disrespectful or divisive but I’d ask why is it that you all down south are tolerating the rebranding of state flags and the removal of the stars and bars from your state and municipal offices. Let someone mess with the stars are stripes that fly in different places on my property and Spit will be the least of their problems.

Taking a pawn doesn’t win a game of chess... how many of us actually attend City/town council and school committee meetings and vocalize what we’re ranting about on the internet. Still probably wouldn’t be win the game but it would force more of a stale mate and perhaps convince others to take our side.

again no disrespect but the saying pick your battles comes to mind and typically those who pick their battlegrounds win the fight.

as for NY ... let it burn and sink into the ground until they remove their elected officials they’re getting exactly what they’ve asked for.

Edited by Highlander 401

highlander,

the Texas State Flag has not changed and will not!  Also bsides this site, the internet is a no go for the problems up north.

Cut the bastard down or give in to blm/marxism, what are you all going to do?

But you need to really pay attention to the happenings north of the Mason Dixon Line!  In the south we mean 'Don't Tread on Me'!

Airborne!

4 minutes ago, Carl H Bludau said:

highlander,

the Texas State Flag has not changed and will not!  Also bsides this site, the internet is a no go for the problems up north.

Cut the bastard down or give in to blm/marxism, what are you all going to do?

But you need to really pay attention to the happenings north of the Mason Dixon Line!  In the south we mean 'Don't Tread on Me'!

Airborne!

Trust me I’d move there in a heart beat if I could. My wife doesn’t want to hear it. Until then I’m Stuck in this liberal state... still proud of its heritage though.

Edited by Highlander 401