Saiga308snipe

Waging War Sun Tzu when this war begins don't drag it out like veitnam

Author of the topic Posted (edited)

video time 3:25 we can control the supplys of food through the farms and trucking in rual areas into the large citys that they now hold, thus starving cutting there army off ,them out but as we know they have ports on the west coast the china will funnel food in with ships that need to be blocked

Edited by Saiga308snipe

4 minutes ago, John Last said:

Block the arteries and the patient will die without oxygen.

there cell phone communcation internet would be more tricking to disable with out taking out our own 

Edited by Saiga308snipe

15 minutes ago, Gearbox said:

Besides there is no rules in war, hit em hard and don't let up until we have finished the purge

ah ? thats kinda evil dr evil LOL ,come on man!🤓 that willl only cause resistance that will take more troops

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Just now, Saiga308snipe said:

ah ? thats kinda evil dr evil LOL ,come on man! that willl only cause resistance that will take more troops

What drag it out like vietnam? Nah with war comes sacrifice, with sacrifice comes victory. Show no mercy, and absolutely no pussyfooting.  😁😁😁😁

https://a41.us   A41 Founder

Make no mistake: we are in an ideological war.  You don't win those kinds of wars with guns... but you can obliterate his armed formations.  Any communist survivors of violent conflict will simply slide away into obscurity to reform and start over again.  Let's face facts.  We are pretty much ignorant on how to combat such a force.... BUT we can take notes from their playbook.

During the Korean War, the North Korean POWs were  given some latitude (camp newspapers, plays, sing alongs etc.) in hopes they would become more conscious of liberty; like the German POWs in the earlier war.  They used these as tools to publish commie propaganda newsheets, sing commie patriotic songs, perform heroic people's sacrifice plays etc..

Meanwhile in China, the UN POWs were subjected to endless re-education lectures, and forced to adapt to communist administered regimens; self-criticism, informing on your fellows, conforming or face punishment etc.  Note that all communist regimes, from Cuba to Cambodia and Vietnam institute rigid re-education on their conquered enemies and forever after, they are under surveillance with no chance for a decent life... they are marked "enemies of the state".  Ideology, once learned, is nearly impossible to change.

You can certainly eliminate the rank and file, in a clash, but the slimeball "professional cadre" will slither away to hatch more dupes and useful idiots, to begin the cycle again.

Just as we need to be situationally aware of our surroundings, we need to be politically aware of those around us.  Who says what?  What comments are made about this legislation or that?  Listen to their opinions about how we handle foreign policy, social welfare programs etc.  Do they support policies that detract from our solidarity as a nation, like taking a knee, supporting gun confiscation, getting rid of prayer in public places, dismantling our economic engine (endless gov't give-aways/debt, green new deal) etc.  Remember freedom of speech, to worship, to own guns, to peacefully protest (even against antifa) are guaranteed to everyone, not just Marxist liberals.  Make a note of such people and who they associate with.  Sadly, we can win only if we know the rules of the game.

I recommend a book:  Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky

4 hours ago, John Last said:

Make no mistake: we are in an ideological war.  You don't win those kinds of wars with guns... but you can obliterate his armed formations.  Any communist survivors of violent conflict will simply slide away into obscurity to reform and start over again.  Let's face facts.  We are pretty much ignorant on how to combat such a force.... BUT we can take notes from their playbook.

During the Korean War, the North Korean POWs were  given some latitude (camp newspapers, plays, sing alongs etc.) in hopes they would become more conscious of liberty; like the German POWs in the earlier war.  They used these as tools to publish commie propaganda newsheets, sing commie patriotic songs, perform heroic people's sacrifice plays etc..

Meanwhile in China, the UN POWs were subjected to endless re-education lectures, and forced to adapt to communist administered regimens; self-criticism, informing on your fellows, conforming or face punishment etc.  Note that all communist regimes, from Cuba to Cambodia and Vietnam institute rigid re-education on their conquered enemies and forever after, they are under surveillance with no chance for a decent life... they are marked "enemies of the state".  Ideology, once learned, is nearly impossible to change.

You can certainly eliminate the rank and file, in a clash, but the slimeball "professional cadre" will slither away to hatch more dupes and useful idiots, to begin the cycle again.

Just as we need to be situationally aware of our surroundings, we need to be politically aware of those around us.  Who says what?  What comments are made about this legislation or that?  Listen to their opinions about how we handle foreign policy, social welfare programs etc.  Do they support policies that detract from our solidarity as a nation, like taking a knee, supporting gun confiscation, getting rid of prayer in public places, dismantling our economic engine (endless gov't give-aways/debt, green new deal) etc.  Remember freedom of speech, to worship, to own guns, to peacefully protest (even against antifa) are guaranteed to everyone, not just Marxist liberals.  Make a note of such people and who they associate with.  Sadly, we can win only if we know the rules of the game.

I recommend a book:  Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky

I suggest a little bit of advice. If you want to do something that works lets go back to the basics of war.
    The number 1 thing in war is getting intel. You can track and find these ANTIFA BLM terrorists very easily. Use their own platform against them. They roam freely on facebook . They also show their likes . Example is to go to the enemies platform. Look at who liked the platform. You will come across real names many many times. It is then you pick a tango. You start searching down everything about your enemy. Likes, It will tell you very much about the persons region as to where they either lived or currently live such as their favorite team or restaurant. comments, That can help you pick apart the level of intelligence as to grammar or psychological way of thought. If you can get the name of the enemy. You can track the enemy. If you can track the enemy , you can destroy the enemy for they will have no place to hide. By removing their very safety of anonymity you have just won the very psychological war that they wanted to rage. PsyOps 101.
   So lets stop fucking around and acquire targets. You must be prepared to remove targets by all means necessary. And yes this also includes bringing their family into this. If they did such a lousy job raising them it is in FACT their fault. They have been targeting us individually and attacking our children and spouses. Time to start fighting war on equal level. 

I will say this now. I will not show them any mercy. They started attacking us back in the 90's when the Clinton admin started going after our generals who said they refuse to take weapons against the American people. In other words they have been planning to disarm and kill us for a very long time now. These individuals of ANTIFA / BLM are the children of democrats that put people like the Clintons, Pelosi, Sanders, AOC and the other whackjobs into power.
    In order to stop this evil we must not stop putting evil down like the rabid animal that it is. Or perhaps I should use a different analogy. If a den of rattle snakes decide to live under your house do you only kill the adult snakes ? Or would you be smart enough to take out the entire danger that presents a threat to you and your family? Think about it. 

Edited by Daniel Roberts

5 hours ago, Daniel Roberts said:

I suggest a little bit of advice. If you want to do something that works lets go back to the basics of war.
    The number 1 thing in war is getting intel. You can track and find these ANTIFA BLM terrorists very easily. Use their own platform against them. They roam freely on facebook . They also show their likes . Example is to go to the enemies platform. Look at who liked the platform. You will come across real names many many times. It is then you pick a tango. You start searching down everything about your enemy. Likes, It will tell you very much about the persons region as to where they either lived or currently live such as their favorite team or restaurant. comments, That can help you pick apart the level of intelligence as to grammar or psychological way of thought. If you can get the name of the enemy. You can track the enemy. If you can track the enemy , you can destroy the enemy for they will have no place to hide. By removing their very safety of anonymity you have just won the very psychological war that they wanted to rage. PsyOps 101.
   So lets stop fucking around and acquire targets. You must be prepared to remove targets by all means necessary. And yes this also includes bringing their family into this. If they did such a lousy job raising them it is in FACT their fault. They have been targeting us individually and attacking our children and spouses. Time to start fighting war on equal level. 

I will say this now. I will not show them any mercy. They started attacking us back in the 90's when the Clinton admin started going after our generals who said they refuse to take weapons against the American people. In other words they have been planning to disarm and kill us for a very long time now. These individuals of ANTIFA / BLM are the children of democrats that put people like the Clintons, Pelosi, Sanders, AOC and the other whackjobs into power.
    In order to stop this evil we must not stop putting evil down like the rabid animal that it is. Or perhaps I should use a different analogy. If a den of rattle snakes decide to live under your house do you only kill the adult snakes ? Or would you be smart enough to take out the entire danger that presents a threat to you and your family? Think about it. 

Truly it is time for the Lord Jesus to unleash his wrath upon these demons. He did so in the Old Testament repeatedly by wiping out groups of people who refused to repent and turn away from their sin.  He will unleash His wrath  in the Book of Revelation.( Bill Gates registered his Covid 19 vaccine in 2019 as 060606.) He does counsel "Vengence is mine saith the Lord." Romans. Therefore we must always seek his guidance and wisdom. He does work through people, but we must be certain that He is guiding us and not our own thirst for vengence.  I say this because I cherish the life of every fellow patriot to stay healthy and free. The evil demons known as Antifa/Burn-Loot-Murder/Rev Commies  will have to deal with the consequences of their satanic actions.

13 hours ago, Constitutional Patriot said:

Truly it is time for the Lord Jesus to unleash his wrath upon these demons. He did so in the Old Testament repeatedly by wiping out groups of people who refused to repent and turn away from their sin.  He will unleash His wrath  in the Book of Revelation.( Bill Gates registered his Covid 19 vaccine in 2019 as 060606.) He does counsel "Vengence is mine saith the Lord." Romans. Therefore we must always seek his guidance and wisdom. He does work through people, but we must be certain that He is guiding us and not our own thirst for vengence.  I say this because I cherish the life of every fellow patriot to stay healthy and free. The evil demons known as Antifa/Burn-Loot-Murder/Rev Commies  will have to deal with the consequences of their satanic actions.

Psalms 144;1 Blessed be the lord who is my rock and my strength, for he has strengthened my arms for war and trained my fingers for battle.  

10 hours ago, Daniel Roberts said:

Psalms 144;1 Blessed be the lord who is my rock and my strength, for he has strengthened my arms for war and trained my fingers for battle.  

Amen Brother. Psalm 91:7-8

A thousand may fall at your side,
    ten thousand at your right hand,
    but it will not come near you.
You will only observe with your eyes
    and see the punishment of the wicked.

These are the Lord's promises!