Will it be either a purge or civil war?

8 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

By then it may be to late  ( if its not already to late )  with the election looming on the horizon, the fight for a SC nomination probably within this week coming up the Dems will make this an all out , no holds barred fight to the death,  time has run out for lack of a better way to say it.   I dont know what’s coming but i know whatever it is it will only hurt us as a nation/people.  

The radical left have vowed to burn everything if the republicans fill the SCOTUS vacancy. They will burn buildings in leftist shit hole cities again.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

By then it may be to late  ( if its not already to late )  with the election looming on the horizon, the fight for a SC nomination probably within this week coming up the Dems will make this an all out , no holds barred fight to the death,  time has run out for lack of a better way to say it.   I dont know what’s coming but i know whatever it is it will only hurt us as a nation/people.  

We know this... Wat is inevitable, we also know this. Dems already have plans and what not since they have been pocketing money for a long long time and building for this time.... Also don't be surprised to see chicoms, and maybe russian trips helping them since we have been training with Ukraine.

Alot at stake and I'll be damned if my little daughter who is innocent  has to live in a world ruled by Dems.... He'll F'in no.

Alot to discuss and we all need to be discussing this together off the records.

• Like 2

https://a41.us   A41 Founder

It will come down to, fight together or die one by one, as we get picked off picking berries in the woods. I have been saying what the jist of this entire thread is saying, for months now. It is time to bring the fight. The real fight. Not protest the protestors. Screw what the laws say. Screw being morally right, right now. Bring the fight. Every one of us has a don't tread on me attitude. Yet we allow the dems to walk all over us, day in and day out. And I for one am getting tired of the boot on my neck. We all say that we will defend our country when we're needed. Our country needs us right now. Not after the election. Not after Jan 20th. Now! The planning phase is over with. Prepping to bug in or out isn't going to save your family. The dems are going to destroy you, and soon. I don't want to keep just sitting and waiting. Let's get together, make a half cocked plan, and let's just show up wherever we decide and start doing what NEEDS to be done. As I've stated before, I'm no leader. I'm not leadership material. But I'm not fn stupid either. We need to move now, or else we will die or worse, be slaves to BLM/Antifa/Dems. Commanders! Make the call! Owners of militia sites! Make the call! And I honestly don't want to hear or see anything else from you, but THE CALL. Don't pander to me with your logic of just sit and wait. Pretending like there is a master plan that doesn't exist. Every day we sit and do nothing, our Police brothers are dying needlessly. Someone, make the GOD DAMNED CALL!

• Like 2
On 9/20/2020 at 6:09 PM, Highlander 401 said:

We’re already seeing Balkanization. It won’t be long after the elections before we start to see real state demographics changing, liberals are going to stay in and flock to liberal run states and cities as conservatives flee to safer areas. It might take 10 years or longer but it’s inevitable IMHO.

if you’re like me the biggest challenge is the Mrs. convincing her that Places like TX and TN are better places to live has proven quite challenging but once Providence starts burning I figure I’ll have a better shot.

Very real possibility, but I question how long those liberals areas will be able to sustain themselves. Case in point Chaz/Chop descended into anarchy with in days, succumbing to mob rule. I believe you are right, but I can't imagine it lasting before it turns into a scene from the movie "Escape from L.A.".

• Like 1

The more time passes the more desperate the liberals and Democrats become, and it shakes me to the core. I have faced some truly troubling situations in my career, and I fear that what may be coming is more than I can bear alone. I implore everyone who reads this to dig deep inside yourself, find the courage and develop the mindset, and take up your swords and spears. Because I will meet this threat head on, but if only a fraction of us are willing to fight we won't make it far.

• Like 2

All I need is a definite direction. I'm able bodied and willing. If I hear of a "gathering" that has my thoughts in mind, I'm driving to it. If members from far and wide start massing in VA, I'm burning rubber all the way from CO. I just need to hear about it and see it first so I don't leave my home and stable job to drive to a small hand full of suicide squaders. I'll give up everything, just not for nothing.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Travlr_45 said:
18 hours ago, Travlr_45 said:

Patience grasshopper,  when the right time comes you will know it.  Until then let law enforcement wear them out for awhile. 

Last I checked 3 officers were shot in Louisville. Next skirmish will be more. Then more. Meanwhile the ones that get arrested are bailed out by Soros. When will we stand up? When an entire police force gets massacred, and a city just has to deal with out their cops? Our country is burning down from the west, were being ruled from the east. They know how to use your patience against you, and it will be the demise of us all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We just want to work, take care of our families, and be left alone. Our biggest strengths are our biggest weakness, and leftists exploit it everyday. Corrupt politicians are funding, equipping, and even bailing these terrorists out of jail. People who refuse to bend the knee and defend themselves are arrested by corrupt police that follow their leftist mayors every order. Im with 2 cents. The left has stated their goals and intentions more than enough times. Eventually we will have to give them the war they want. It needs to be done quickly and efficiently, as China is waiting in the wind. I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to find most of this chaos is at their behest, and all the Russia bullshit was to keep attention diverted while they fucked us at every turn, with the help of democrat politicians and their hordes of deranged leftists. 

• Thanks 1

as long as we generate enough income tax for the govt we will be ok..... as long as the sheep feed the wolves we'll be ok..... but once real revolt occur's then you will see the fangs of the wolves we serve

just like the south did when they tried to secede from the union, or when Kennedy vowed to shut down the federal reserve.... nothing matters to the elitist, govt or the nwo except taxes and profit shares

• Like 1

as long as capitalism rules they will make the rules, we as a nation can burn this country to the ground with protests and grassroots movements etc etc just dont mess with the super-rich pockets.... this is the history of the human race.

34 minutes ago, Cmdr Wolfe said:

as long as we generate enough income tax for the govt we will be ok..... as long as the sheep feed the wolves we'll be ok..... but once real revolt occur's then you will see the fangs of the wolves we serve

just like the south did when they tried to secede from the union, or when Kennedy vowed to shut down the federal reserve.... nothing matters to the elitist, govt or the nwo except taxes and profit shares

They definitely like money, but I believe power and control is all they care about. 

Just now, Cmdr Wolfe said:

as long as capitalism rules they will make the rules, we as a nation can burn this country to the ground with protests and grassroots movements etc etc just dont mess with the super-rich pockets.... this is the history of the human race.

no -one matters at all, blm doesnt matter, white lives doesnt matter, aborted babies dont matter, homelss veterans dont matter, un educated children doesnt matter..... what matters is taxable revenue on sales and income.... why do you think immigration isnt stopped.....because the 11 million mexicans that are here are consumers!!! that pay tax..... folks we are just taxpayers to them, not citizens.... here is a good point... stop paying taxes period and you will soon learn how much freedom you really have!

and to answer the topic question, there will be neither... coming from a military background and seeing firsthand some of the plans the govt has for "what if's"  most militia's will have their asses handed to them day one  

small cell tactic's can wreak more havoc than any standing army, and just because you and your friends "run& gun" on weekends doesnt make you a force

your talking about taking on the U.S. Military, come on, wake up!  chose your battle wisely.

8 hours ago, 2 Cents said:

Last I checked 3 officers were shot in Louisville. Next skirmish will be more. Then more. Meanwhile the ones that get arrested are bailed out by Soros. When will we stand up? When an entire police force gets massacred, and a city just has to deal with out their cops? Our country is burning down from the west, were being ruled from the east. They know how to use your patience against you, and it will be the demise of us all.

The attacks are only getting more brazen. They know they will not face charges from local government and the feds will charge them, but that's if they catch them. Our police are retiring and resigning in droves because of their lack of confidence in their department and state's. My advice to everyone is prepare your family's fend off any attackers.

Edited by SgtMS 15

Does anyone know whos putting up the money for the anarchy?  Thats the target we need to be looking at. Id put the MSM high on the list as well, hollywood,  the university system.  These should be the focus of our attention.  The left wing politicians who want to change our constitution...............

23 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

Does anyone know whos putting up the money for the anarchy?  Thats the target we need to be looking at. Id put the MSM high on the list as well, hollywood,  the university system.  These should be the focus of our attention.  The left wing politicians who want to change our constitution...............

Trump is working on the schools as well.

• Like 1

We're so mixed up with so many ideologies in areas that it would end up being a purge in order to divide lines for civil war. We'd see city by city who was on what side as they eliminated the minority ideologies. It would be insanely confusing.

• 'Merica 1
On 9/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, Jefferson Adams said:

What you are advocating for, would be the dissolution and end of the militia as we know it. 

It would also be another propaganda tool for further gun control measures. 

Though, your general point is acknowledged. 

The militia as we know it, unfortunately is a problem in itself. We are so caught up with defending and abiding by the Constitution that it ties our hands, and our actions. I want my possible opponents in war to be inactive. Don't you? That is what the left has now. An inactive opponent. And inactive opponents are ineffective at making changes. When one or more of the documents I swore an oath to defend is turned against me and starts to protect my enemy more than me. It then becomes an enemy as well. (Or atleast something that im not going to abide any longer) We are at that point. The fight is coming whether you want it to or not. If we sit and do nothing now, we will have a longer and harder fight later. And more will be taken from us in the meantime. I don't want my wife to be beaten or killed coming back from work on an idle Thursday just because she's white and drives a nice car. And neither do any of you. We are men. And that is our nature driven charge, protect your family. And if we must become the wolves to do so, then so be it. We dont sit idly by and let the bear keep attacking our livestock. NO! We hunt the bear down and kill it for what it has done. And we make enough noise doing it that it serves as a warning to the other bears, DO NOT TREAD ON ME!

• Like 1