Gearbox

Just let this sink in....

Author of the topic Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, davehugo20028 said:

It still feels like the way we did such things when we were kids is still the right way. Everything is changing anymore though. 

I grew up in the 80s. Compared to now? Id take back then to now. no technology to cloud, and control our minds, kids playing outside, friendship was real friendships, neighborhoods got along no matter race, gearheads, potheads, yuppies, nerds, and all. Bullies were dealt with and America meant something to everyone. Now? You don't know who is gonna come out of the black void and shoot you for having a opinion, for being white, for being black, or latino. Its stupid. Whatever happened to critical and free thinking? Being a individual, Where you and I can ague and still be civil about it... Those days are gone and the DEMS made sure of that.

Edited by Gearbox

https://a41.us   A41 Founder

1 minute ago, Gearbox said:

I grew up in the 80s. Compared to now? Id take back then to now. no technology to cloud, and control our minds, kids playing outside, friendship was real friendships, neighborhoods got along no matter race, gearheads, potheads, yuppies, nerds, and all. Bullies were dealt with and America meant a thing to everyone. Now? You dont know hwo is gionna come out of the black void and shoot you for having a opinion, for being white, for being black, or latino. Its stupid. Whatever happened to critical and free thinking? Being a individual, Where you and I can ague and still be civil about it... Those days are gone and the DEMS made sure of that.

I agree. I grew up in the 80's too and definitely miss those days. The more the world becomes unrecognizable the more i worry for my kids. I hope we can change things for the better. Our children deserve that.

Author of the topic Posted
3 minutes ago, davehugo20028 said:

I agree. I grew up in the 80's too and definitely miss those days. The more the world becomes unrecognizable the more i worry for my kids. I hope we can change things for the better. Our children deserve that.

I agree I look at my kids and wonder if we don't stand up to this crap, they won't know freedom, they won't know about being able to choose for themselves. Schools already helped brainwash that out of them with you do what we say or else propaganda.

Have you noticed a huge surge of people buying land out in the styx, and off grid setups? 86% increase in last two years. That's insane. Why does a rat desert a ship? Same concept.

https://a41.us   A41 Founder

1 hour ago, Mike from Petersburg said:

I grew up in the 60's and 70's. It was a time of turmoil and unrest. We made our way through it though. We'll make it through this too.

Your words give us some hope. Make it feel like it could be ok again. But that's why we're here, at least i think.

4 hours ago, Gearbox said:

I grew up in the 80s. Compared to now? Id take back then to now. no technology to cloud, and control our minds, kids playing outside, friendship was real friendships, neighborhoods got along no matter race, gearheads, potheads, yuppies, nerds, and all. Bullies were dealt with and America meant something to everyone. Now? You don't know who is gonna come out of the black void and shoot you for having a opinion, for being white, for being black, or latino. Its stupid. Whatever happened to critical and free thinking? Being a individual, Where you and I can ague and still be civil about it... Those days are gone and the DEMS made sure of that.

It's been a generational cultural Marxist assault on everything American. You and I and tens of millions of Americans are in the process of taking America back. We can and we will.

On 10/11/2020 at 3:35 PM, davehugo20028 said:

Your words give us some hope. Make it feel like it could be ok again. But that's why we're here, at least i think.

I believe that the men that took a stand against the crown which set the stage for the birth of our country probably felt as we do today. We want peace and the way of life we were accustomed to without compromise. We want to practice our faith, and have our convictions without fear of reprisal. Now we the modern day Patriots will have to make a decision as they did. We will chose to fight for our families and freedom or be enslaved. I can say with a ernest heart that everyone in this forum will choose the latter.  I do believe that we will get through this, come hell or high water. 

I love my God, I love my family and my country. I will bear any burden, I will pay any price. 

May God bless America and may God bless you all.

Edited by SgtMS 15