AR2SharonTN

Stopping the Coup Manual: The 2020 guide.

interesting how google asked me if I wanted to translate from Vietnamese to English when I accessed the above link.

The real indicator will be if fireworks, bull horns and sling shots turns to mass shootings between nov 3 and Jan 20. I guarantee that after inauguration the fed isn’t going to be as polite to those who encourage social unrest.

The only federal forces I trust are the Border Patrol, ICE and the US Marshals.  The FBI and some in the CIA ranking people are corrupt.

No, if the shtf we will be ok for those that I'm in contact with here and other deep South states will handle this with ease.  The rest of you need to find sponsors to support all units.  Most of those in units work, very different from the marxists.  No one in blm works, they are all on welfare and supported by soros, hollywood and other communists as 'heels up harris'.

Keep the faith and prepare unless you have already given up.  I do feel that bad stuff is going to happen and beginning on election day.

82nd Airborne Division Vietnam 1968-69.....kill a commie for mommy'!

2 hours ago, Highlander 401 said:

interesting how google asked me if I wanted to translate from Vietnamese to English when I accessed the above link.

The real indicator will be if fireworks, bull horns and sling shots turns to mass shootings between nov 3 and Jan 20. I guarantee that after inauguration the fed isn’t going to be as polite to those who encourage social unrest.

I didn't get that. Might be that your VPN is routing you through a server in Viet Nam. I frequently get forced to UK versions of pages, when using my VPN, even though they are not headquartered in the UK and I am connecting via their US based servers. They are trying to do what you want a VPN to do and mask your location, so they make it seem as if you are elsewhere.