Hi my name is Jason. I'm from Santee ca. Looking to make some like minded friends outside of my nightmare backwards state. I'm in the Yuma area a lot for the warm fuzzy hug that I get from Sportsman's Warehouse, Cal Ranch, and Spragues that is offten denied to me in this blue Democratic sinkhole. 

Fortune favors the prepared. I would like to know if the 928 goes out regularly for target practice to build comrodery and cohesion. Lord knows that I don't want to be out there all by myself when the shit hits the fan. 

• 'Merica 1
1 hour ago, Arizona Patriot said:

I’m a rather new member of the 928 militia, and have not received any contact since joining, so not certain what, if any, activities occur.

The area code militias are not formal organizations. They exist on this site to facilitate networking among groups and provide a way for organizations to recruit new members.

• Like 1

Ty for the response Skillet. I kinda started to think that when I realized how big the 928 area code is. 

Hey Arizona Patroit, sounds to me that how a militia starts is when people like us start to talk. Are you in the Yuma or Imperial County Ca area? 

• Like 1
On 10/19/2020 at 5:17 AM, JebBowyer56 said:

Hi my name is Jason. I'm from Santee ca. Looking to make some like minded friends outside of my nightmare backwards state. I'm in the Yuma area a lot for the warm fuzzy hug that I get from Sportsman's Warehouse, Cal Ranch, and Spragues that is offten denied to me in this blue Democratic sinkhole. 

Fortune favors the prepared. I would like to know if the 928 goes out regularly for target practice to build comrodery and cohesion. Lord knows that I don't want to be out there all by myself when the shit hits the fan. 

Im in the same situation in Los Angeles. Just a sitting duck waiting for shit to hit the fan. Im moving to Pinal County Arizona hopefully in the next couple months. Casa Grande area . I want to fight for Arizona . Arizona gun laws need to stay intact. Lots of Patriot Firepower in AZ

Edited by Daniel Aguirre
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Daniel Aguirre said:

Im in the same situation in Los Angeles. Just a sitting duck waiting for shit to hit the fan. Im moving to Pinal County Arizona hopefully in the next couple months. Casa Grande area . I want to fight for Arizona . Arizona gun laws need to stay intact. Lots of Patriot Firepower in AZ

Hey Daniel, no shit California sucks. My birthday is the 27th and the best present for life is the conformation of Amy Coney Barrett. 

I'm with you though. I feel like a lame duck here but worst. I wouldn't doubt it that the majority of our fellow California statesman would help the CCP or the court packing Leftist when their communist agenda come to flourish.

I think I'm are better off here on the 928 and trying to get with a some people in AZ and join a militia as Skillet has explained

20 hours ago, Skillet said:

The area code militias are not formal organizations. They exist on this site to facilitate networking among groups and provide a way for organizations to recruit new members.

I'm going to keep pestering Sailor even though I have not met the man, because he seems centrally located to the few people that I have spoken to in here. I pray that we find our rallying points with the help of the group.

In the meantime this is what I'm working with. It's California complaint and the best that I could find considering that stupid pin thingy that separates the whole top half of the gun slightly, fucking me on any jam.

Have a good day! One is none, two is one. Jason 

20201021_064629.jpg

• 'Merica 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.