NOVEMBER 3. AFTER YOU VOTE, HIT THE STREETS

• Tuesday, November 3, 202012:00 AM 
    Tuesday, January 5, 202111:55 PM
  • Black Lives Matter Plaza1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NorthwestWashington, DC, 20500United States (map)

Donald Trump must go. It’s as simple as that. For four years, Trump has used hate, state violence, unprecedented corruption, and executive overreach to force his agenda on and cause untold harm to people in the United States and around the world. His racist rhetoric has fueled the murder of Black and Brown people in our communities; his failed response to the COVID-19 pandemic has caused hundreds of thousands of deaths; and his support of the fossil fuel economy has accelerated the climate crisis.

From his attacks on mail-in ballots and the U.S. Postal Service to the GOP’s longtime voter suppression strategy, Trump has shown that he will stop at nothing to maintain his grip on power. Trump will not leave office without mass mobilization and direct action.

November 3. After You Vote, Hit the Streets!

We can’t anticipate exactly how Trump and his enablers will try to attack democracy (although we have been gaming out a number of different scenarios), but we know that the stakes are too high to sit on the sidelines and wait. That’s why we’re making plans to be in the streets before the polls even close, ready to adapt and respond to whatever comes our way.

If You’re in DC: Come to Black Lives Matter Plaza.

On Election Day, when you’re done voting, doing election protection, or getting out the vote, come join us at Black Lives Matter Plaza. We’re inviting everybody who agrees with these organizing principles to work together to make this uprising happen. We’re going to make sure Trump leaves. From election night on, as the situation changes and evolves we all work together to make that happen.

cover-pages-map-marker-pin-dark-2x.png
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1171!3i1567!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1170!3i1567!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1170!3i1566!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1171!3i1566!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1172!3i1566!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1172!3i1567!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1169!3i1567!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1169!3i1566!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1173!3i1566!4i256!
vt?pb=!1m5!1m4!1i12!2i1173!3i1567!4i256!

cover-pages-map-marker-pin-dark-2x.png

google_white5.png

Map data ©2020 Google

If you’re not in DC:

Organize in your community! Find out where the votes will be counted where you live. Make a plan with others to get there and stay until all the votes are counted. And come up with a plan to create serious disruption if Trump really tries to steal the election! Be ready to block a highway (or all the highways in your town), shut down a port, occupy your state capitol, do whatever it takes! We hope to be able to offer trainings and support to groups outside DC that share our principles.

• 'Merica 1

Counter advice. On Nov 3rd. Once you’ve voted, go home and stay there. Protect your family and neighbors. Be prepared and stay vigilant.  Call the police if needed and if they don’t come because they’re too busy elsewhere, know that you’re the police.

• Like 5
  • 'Merica 1

Yep just stay home if you're not located in an area where mobs are marching down your street burning homes. If that's likely, be somewhere else. Don't mix with the rioters. Past Nov 3 the gloves come off. If you defy curfew, if you're a  part of a riot, then your part of a coup and  the police will have orders to open-fire shoot-to-kill, so  be prepared to pay with your life if you think you're  going to bully this nation into submission.

We are NOT going to let this nation succumb to blackmail or an Obama "color revolution".  If the police  have to kill Americans trying to stage a coup d e'tat, well, freedom isn't free. This is as real as t gets folks. Be prepared.  

Edited by MarcusAurelius
  • Like 1

Patriots,

We can't stay home forever.  Take out these communists when they hit your neighborhoods and be in organized militias/groups/units to counteract everything.

82nd Airborne Vietnam 1968-69 motto...kill a commie for mommy!

• Love 1

Not to be a dick. But this has been posted here like multiple times now. I have all of this info and more in the intel section under resources. But keep up the alertness.

Edited by CaptObvious
On 10/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, Highlander 401 said:

Counter advice. On Nov 3rd. Once you’ve voted, go home and stay there. Protect your family and neighbors. Be prepared and stay vigilant.  Call the police if needed and if they don’t come because they’re too busy elsewhere, know that you’re the police.

this really is the most important thing we can do in the coming weeks. be prepared, protect what's yours.

• Like 1

My 16 year old is working a polling station Tuesday. It’s at a NG recruiting center which makes me a little more comfortable but I’m still not sure how I feel about leaving in him there for the day. Anyone else got family working polling stations have any concerns?

Yes, it's correct that we pray for ourselves, our family, friends and the country but you need to read history on how many Christians have been slaughtered across the world and Christian Nations blood has been spilled by Christians to remain a free country.  In Vietnam, there were tons of bad guys.  We Christians did pray for our safety and our foxhole buddy and the entire company, our families back here and others but Christians were killed by atheist communist.  So, we need to get real here.

But thanks!

Airborne!

• Like 1
On 10/23/2020 at 12:23 PM, Highlander 401 said:

Yes but also remember that most self-defense cases are stacked against us now! We have to make sure we go non-lethal or it's not just our target's life we are endangering. Antifa lawyers and corrupt politicians will end our lives for sure - just look at the mess that Kyle is already in now!

Edited by d_web9
  • Like 1
Guest Eyeinthesky 308

If these radicals get their way this country won't be worth living in so I've gave it much thought and my conclusion is that right now this country "is" still worth dieing for and as far as prayer  - yes I pray for this country and it's leader's and will be praying with Franklin Graham at 8:00 live on Samaritans Purse  fb Page Monday night but on Tuesday night I will have the tools in my hand to defend myself , family , dog  and country 🇺🇸

2 minutes ago, Eyeinthesky 308 said:

If these radicals get their way this country won't be worth living in so I've gave it much thought and my conclusion is that right now this country "is" still worth dieing for and as far as prayer  - yes I pray for this country and it's leader's and will be praying with Franklin Graham at 8:00 live on Samaritans Purse  fb Page Monday night but on Tuesday night I will have the tools in my hand to defend myself , family , dog  and country 🇺🇸

hell yes brother. god (and dog) and country.