L lookout Helter skelter is coming down fast

Saiga308snipe

Saiga308snipe

https://youtu.be/vWW2SzoAXMo  Don't let the leftist break you it's not time for lovier or being a dancer the song was 1968 and the Beatles fear all hell was breaking loose it was a crazy year just like this year but Helter skelter Purge never broke out is it time this year that they meant😲

Edited by Saiga308snipe
Saiga308snipe

I am miles above and coming down fast? Sounds like a drone 🤔I heard the song was related with a carnival ride, sounds like the carnival is a purge with crazy clowns running around

Edited by Saiga308snipe
Todd A. Slee
2 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

I am miles above and coming down fast? Sounds like a drone 🤔I heard the song was related with a carnival ride, sounds like the carnival is a purge with crazy clowns running around

toddslee1.png

Saiga308snipe
20 minutes ago, tommy gun said:

Coming soon to a neighborhood by you.

Out of the blue and into the black prepare to send them🤡 the hell when they launched their attack

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 2
Todd A. Slee
3 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Out of the blue and into the black prepare to send them🤡 the hell when they launched their attack

If it goes that way, so be it. Otherwise, hopefully we'll win at the polls.

toddslee1.png

• Wolfenstein locked this topic