I have listened to Pelosi talk about the 25th Amendment and how it wasn’t for Trump. It is my belief that the Dems will use the 25 th Amendment to remove Biden soon after he’s elected if he’s elected and install Harris as President which would make Pelosi Vice-President. Harris is someone to seriously worry about. If this sounds extreme that’s because it is and would cause wide spread unrest. A true Trojan Horse.

Timothy K Martin

They have been very open that Biden is just a place holder. I’m not liking the prospect that this election could be contested for weeks or months. That leaves us all very vulnerable to foreign forces. The chaos is most likely inevitable but what they set into motion during that time while we’re all fighting each other will be formidable. They’ve been practicing destabilizing other countries for decades, now it seems it may be the US’s turn. Divided we can’t defeat them that’s why they have manufactured the ridiculous division. They’ve got the DA’s with their cause refusing to prosecute antifa and prosecuting people that defend themselves. It’s going to be historical for certain but the outcome is unknowable.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, Tac Trained Killer said:

It better to go down for something than to go down for nothing.

“If you Stand don’t for something, you’ll fall for anything.” 
I agree with you. 
I’m looking to Not go down. Survival is the goal right now and that will most likely mean fighting. They are now starting to roll out live and Nov is going to be a big part of that either way the election goes. Just realize it’s not going to be simple or easy we need to be smart.

I totally agree. Organization is key. That’s why this site is important. The problem comes in the organization. Trying to get everyone on the same page is near impossible. There are those who will use it to go after the other races, I’m not about that. This fight is about the Constitution and those trying to subvert it. Then there are those punks who just want to tear shit up. Those are some of the speed bumps in the way. That should take an afternoon.h

• Like 2

Timothy K Martin

Good to hear you say that. I’m thinking we’re All on the same page more than we think. Usually those that come to organizations like this as strongly racist are often government punks. And the radically violent one are almost always feds. Truth is they are decades ahead of those that want freedom. It’s not going to be a straight forward fight. 

• Like 1