Only 16% of the Trump supporters would not accept election if he loses

Heck the Biden supporters show more spunk than we do at 22% what's up with that 😲 I guess we're just a bunch of blow hard pushovers I will let communism just take us over and walk us to the gulags

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 2

I will accept what happens. Just have a bit of faith in our system. If he loses, he loses. So be it. It's not hard to imagine trump losing with the amount of division the country has. All these ignorant commies plan on voting for biden and they are numerous like cockroaches.

1 hour ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Heck the Biden supporters show more spunk than we do at 22% what's up with that 😲 I guess we're just a bunch of blow hard pushovers I will let communism just take us over and walk us to the gulags

Because we’re law abiding....

• Winner 1
6 minutes ago, shamurai7 said:

I will accept what happens. Just have a bit of faith in our system. If he loses,

I'm not that confident things are going to turn out all peachy and Rosy, the roses will be us Dead pulled out of the pot flower pot by the carbon copy of Pol pot now blm and antifa☹️

Edited by Saiga308snipe
10 minutes ago, Highlander 401 said:

Because we’re law abiding....

So are or were the nice people in  in the cities of Cambodia a lot of them Christians and Buddhists easy-going people sheep for the slaughter, us Christians here need to really toughen up like yesterday or just become history heads on a stick skulls in a pile for the commies to laugh at us and smoke their pot like pol pot

Edited by Saiga308snipe
6 minutes ago, Highlander 401 said:

Right now we do it because that’s what’s right. If trump loses the vast majority of us will become alt right IMHO.

Yeah you're going to have to... really not going to have any choice since they went to the extreme leftist I guess we're going to have to tilt farther right it's just cause and effect yin and yang

Edited by Saiga308snipe
1 minute ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Yeah you're going to have to... really not going to have any choice since they went to the extreme leftist I guess we're going to have to tilt farther right it's just cause and effect yin and yang

This is the way...

• Cool 1

We're all gonna see one way or the other. Fact is, I KNOW Trump will have the votes to win. And if the cards fall in any other order, I KNOW that will be balderdash. I think the majority of you do as well. Lord only knows how bad it will be. Will there be fighting in the streets, complete with bodies in the gutters? Fires everywhere.  Will they legislate our rights, right out from underneath us all? The point im trying to make here is; I just don't see the left fading off into pages of history books. We're all about to be thrown right in the middle of it all, whether we want to stay out of it or not.

Maybe not a bad idea to make a few master muster points, (just spitballing an idea here). So if all hell breaks loose, SHTF, everything shuts down and life turns into something out of a post apocalyptic video game, only with real bullets. We have a place to meet and bring a final fight. Not one in every state, like 3 or 4 master locations. Maybe someone with a big farm, or atleast good amounts of remote land. That way we all can pack up what we can and make our way to the closest one. Then we can plan to do what needs to be done.