3 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

I donated a little awhile back, but didn't see my name.

I'd like to know what Trump supposedly lied about. I think he's doing us well, not perfect, but well.

He said we'd get sick of winning. He lied! I'm not sick of it. Is that an impeachable offense? ;)

• Funny 2

I'm as ready for whatever happens as I can be.  Other than not being able to get my trained working German Shepard family protection dog until a few months after the election.  The breeder didn't whelp any last spring and said they were going to do some new papered working German Shepard pups this fall.

• Like 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

After researching this throughly, it’s a honey pot. The database doesn’t know about you until someone searches for you by name or address. Political contributions are publicly available so it’s not hard to find additional details about the contributor.

if you actually believe that this database is a threat then I’de advise that you don’t access it to search for Yourself or anyone whom You care about.

• Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, Highlander 401 said:

After researching this throughly, it’s a honey pot. The database doesn’t know about you until someone searches for you by name or address. Political contributions are publicly available so it’s not hard to find additional details about the contributor.

if you actually believe that this database is a threat then I’de advise that you don’t access it to search for Yourself or anyone whom You care about.

I just searched by city and state no names or addresses.  👍😉

• Like 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg

Guest Fireeagle
17 hours ago, Todd A. Slee said:

I donated a little awhile back, but didn't see my name.

I'd like to know what Trump supposedly lied about. I think he's doing us well, not perfect, but well.

I don’t even trust using that site to check. 

4 hours ago, Rick "Sailor" Armstrong said:

The radical left is now tracking President Trump's donors.  This was brought to my attention just a few minutes ago   https://donaldtrump.watch/

The site is a honey trap, don't put name and address into it or the search will be recorded and added to their lists to look up and add in.

lfr.jpg