Agree? We are in for a crazy ride no matter who wins election.

Democrats have shown they will be extremely violent, left media to the point of promoting it from some msnbc hosts (idiots).

It's to be seen what's going to be the rights response, one things for sure....be ready and don't let them ruin our democracy. They will should they get in. Look how hard they have tried already.

We are one nation under GOD! Period!

Not the mindset of the left any longer, if they controll the only thing we have left is supreme court.

If they pack it, and they will. We will never again, at least not till the Rapture, be a nation under GOD.

Maybe this situation is a good thing, it will wake up the right that has been sleeping. That's ok, some of us have bought enough firearms to loan out to our right brothers if and when needed.

• 'Merica 2

Trump needs to send in the navy seals into Portland and ELIMINATE anyone wearing black attire. Make an example . get Medieval again. Kill kill kill Oooorah ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽƒ

28 minutes ago, Daniel Aguirre said:

Trump needs to send in the navy seals into Portland and ELIMINATE anyone wearing black attire. Make an example . get Medieval again. Kill kill kill Oooorah ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐ŸŽƒ

No that would only create Martyrs out of them and they will meet heavy resistance with gorilla snipering out the windows on them and it'll be like Black hawk down going in there is like Africa mogandish

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 1

In Portland antifa has a lot of sympathizers like 50 to 60% of the population they would protect them and harbor them in their homes it'd be like Warsaw ghetto against the Germans 42/43

Edited by Saiga308snipe

I would completely surround Portland cutting off all inlets including the port itself basically starving everybody off and having them give up antifa and their leaders basically you have to put the pressure on the population to have this done. To turn against them

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • 'Merica 1

We can't lay down! Even if 60% are sympathizers, that's still 40% good red blooded God based brothers and sisters with no ways to leave their homes, I'd fight for them, it's only getting worse if we don't. Now Seattle wants to forgive all misdemeanor crimes, are you kidding me. I do have the means to get out, no I'm staying, I know the heart of Wa state is not the liberal left in Seattle. We can flip it anywhere. God is in charge, may not seem like it sometimes, some places, HE IS.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Alan Roden said:

We can't lay down! Even if 60% are sympathizers, that's still 40% good red blooded God based brothers and sisters with no ways to leave their homes, I'd fight for them, it's only getting worse if we don't. Now Seattle wants to forgive all misdemeanor crimes, are you kidding me. I do have the means to get out, no I'm staying, I know the heart of Wa state is not the liberal left in Seattle. We can flip it anywhere. God is in charge, may not seem like it sometimes, some places, HE IS.

I would stick to sun tzu strategy here with Portlandsending any troops in would be appeared to look like an outside force from another country since Portland is basically another country other than the US

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alan Roden said:

Agree? We are in for a crazy ride no matter who wins election.

Democrats have shown they will be extremely violent, left media to the point of promoting it from some msnbc hosts (idiots).

It's to be seen what's going to be the rights response, one things for sure....be ready and don't let them ruin our democracy. They will should they get in. Look how hard they have tried already.

We are one nation under GOD! Period!

Not the mindset of the left any longer, if they controll the only thing we have left is supreme court.

If they pack it, and they will. We will never again, at least not till the Rapture, be a nation under GOD.

Maybe this situation is a good thing, it will wake up the right that has been sleeping. That's ok, some of us have bought enough firearms to loan out to our right brothers if and when needed.

ย 

ย 

WELCOME!ย  Check the state militia forums link on the landing page for your state, area code militia linkย or tab and click on the Map tab to find people near you to connect with.ย 

https://www.mymilitia.com/forums/forum/8-networks/

ย 

https://www.mymilitia.com/area-code-militias/

ย 

https://www.mymilitia.com/membermap/

ย 

Or start your own group:

https://www.mymilitia.com/militias/

ย 

Tell your like minded friends and family about us!

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.โ€ โ€• Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

โ€œFreedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.โ€ -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" /ย "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

ย 

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

ย 

lfr.jpg