Many of us are aware of the situation.  Get those gouse meters out and be aware of any changes in the 5G death towers.  I don’t think they have been cranked on yet.  Other than that read up on operation dark winter, id2020  ect 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Douglas said:

We are not paying attention to the bigger picture.  The New World Order is making their move.

I already know about the new women feminist order 😲 that are now supreme Court justices etc

Edited by Saiga308snipe
1 hour ago, Saiga308snipe said:

I already know about the new women feminist order 😲 that are now supreme Court justices etc

I don't understand what you are talking about.  We got some good judges in there now. The Democrats are working for The New World Order.  If they take over, we won't have a chance to fix it. Once they are totally in power, we will obey, or be killed. 

All these things must come to fruition.  All this chaos has a beautiful ending.  It's just the start and middle that are going to be dreadful.

https://www.bible.com/bible/1/1CO.15.kjv

The Lord God's Grace is still active but like all good things, has a limited time offer.  It's the best PREPPER knowledge you can have!

When I was going through basic training in 1981 (Ft Sill), we had to do these "blast" drills.  Ass to the blast, face to the dirt.   We all thought is was ridiculous.  If we were close enough to see the light, we were lost.

God's grace is just the opposite, if you see the LIGHT, you have salvation.   Just something to ponder in these coming, challenging times.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, Douglas said:

I don't understand what you are talking about.  We got some good judges in there now. The Democrats are working for The New World Order.  If they take over, we won't have a chance to fix it. Once they are totally in power, we will obey, or be killed. 

Scroll down to education https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elena_Kagan

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, GolfFoxtrotSierra_98 said:

This doesn't mean that I won't stand with my brothers and sister until the rifle is empty or the body armor has failed.

Same here. If Biden wins, I know we will be in a Revolution/Civil War.  I will kill my enemy all day and night. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Douglas said:

Ok, I know there are some who are no good. But basically, we now got The Supreme Court on our side.  The make or break will be next week.  The Presidential election. 

It really doesn't matter about the president's election this country is going to split wide open anyway whoever wins remember the leadership is only part of the game it's the nwo feminist empowered system and the people that have been manipulated by it emotionally are the problem

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Douglas said:

Same here. If Biden wins, I know we will be in a Revolution/Civil War.  I will kill my enemy all day and night. 

I think there will be one either way. Biden (Harris) or Trump

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

It really doesn't matter about the president's election this country is going to split wide open anyway whoever wins remember the leadership is only part of the game it's the nwo feminist empowered system and the people that have been manipulated by it emotionally are the problem

I agree with you, but, you are a little to much with the Feminists thing. The New World Order people are all men. They are multi billionaires.  They want to depopulate the world. 

1 minute ago, CaptObvious said:

I think there will be one either way. Biden (Harris) or Trump

Yes, but, if Trump wins, we have the military, National Guard, and police, on our side.

19 minutes ago, Douglas said:

I agree with you, but, you are a little to much with the Feminists thing. The New World Order people are all men. They are multi billionaires.  They want to depopulate the world. 

most of the population growth is in the third world anyway so wouldn't bother me too much🙄

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Most of the major economic players in the world right now are going into a demographic winter in the next 20-30 years due to low birth rates.  

All part of the plan.  Nothing to see here... move along.  

20 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

most of the population growth is in the third world anyway so wouldn't bother me too much🙄

The New World Order wants to kill millions of people from any country they can. From what I can see, they will kill mostly Americans since they will rule America.