I don't know if they are going to do it but they would keep it very quiet ,a coup has to be a complete secret and surprise to pull it off and they have to simultaneously control the medias including the radio stations that'll be a real big task

Edited by Saiga308snipe

if you remember a few months ago, there were generals aligning themselves with who they thought were going to win the election.  I think it would be very difficult for a military coup to occur in these times and how easy information is disseminated, but they also said President Trump wouldn't win the first time.  military coup is something I pray never ever happens here, because that would be a lot of dead Americans.  we have to always remember that no matter how vicious and unpatriotic a person may be on the other side, they are still American.  many of these folks are very very young and easily swayed to the idea of "free stuff."

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

I don't know if they are going to do it but they would keep it very quiet ,a coup has to be a complete secret and surprise to pull it off and they have to simultaneously control the medias including the radio stations that'll be a real big task

Well, they're doing quite a.job of controlling the media now,.which started decades ago via the C.I.A.'s 'Operation Mockingbird. And look how many people have unquestiongly shut down their businesses, stayed home and wear a useless mask everywhere. I don't know who is worse, the control freaks in the government or the majority of civilian sheeple. I hate to say it, but I don't have much confidence in the brunt of the population.

ADDITION-Well, I just watched the Trump march, posted by CaptObvious, entitled 'This.is.the stuff that makes me smile', and it was impressive. Maybe Americans will get fired.up.

Of course it’s being considered. Everything is on the table. You do recall Obama replacing a couple hundred field grade and up officers during his reign. These are the players. This does not mean that the troops will go along but they will be managed, just like we are managed.

Which, along with too much to even bother getting started, brings us to our saving grace. Nothing goes according to plan.

None of these evil plans will unfold as intended. The absolutely enormous conspiracy of the media, tech companies, oligarchs, the FBI, CIA, shithead politicians and all the other unsavory actors to put his election in the bag has gone off the rails. Plan B or C will go awry as well. This doesn’t mean that they won’t be ultimately successful, but it does create windows of opportunity for failure.