This poll shouldn't have went down something's wrong I think it's a virus spreading all over the country right now and the elderly and a lot of the white females are panicking and we'll go against Trump that's my theory and I'm sticking to it

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, faithnfreedom said:

that's just an approval rating, though, not an election poll. plenty of those people don't even vote. 

Still not a very good sign with the hunter Biden hard drive release and now the FBI is full investigation for money laundering and the polls go down something else is big at play here and I think it is the virus  is

Edited by Saiga308snipe

If I remember right the MSM was predicting a 90+% chance Crooked Hillary would win the election just days before the vote.......we all know how that turned out!  Im planning on a Trump win, im preparing for a biden win! 😎

• Like 2
  • Hello 1
11 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

If I remember right the MSM was predicting a 90+% chance Crooked Hillary would win the election just days before the vote.......we all know how that turned out!  Im planning on a Trump win, im preparing for a biden win! 😎

image.png

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

The polls are bullshit. If they were in Biden's favor, I doubt he'd have decided to put a lid on his campaign with less than a week left. He made some halfwit attempt at doing a rally in MN yesterday or the day before. It was obvious his heart and mind weren't in it. Biden/Harris is going down harder than the Titanic.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, WhoWhatWhere405 said:

Trump and Biden different parties same agenda. Both puppets with the same master. Get ready for your forced vaxx sheep

Why would you say they have the same agenda?  Only one is anti-family and anti-marriage, only one is anti-gun, only one is anti-Israel, only one is pro abortion for the killing of defenseless and innocent unborn babies, only one is against religious freedom.  Only one is bringing National Judgement on this country.

• Winner 2
  • 'Merica 1
3 hours ago, WhoWhatWhere405 said:

Trump and Biden different parties same agenda. Both puppets with the same master. Get ready for your forced vaxx sheep

They're not puttin' that aborted baby juice-pig rna-trackers in my body!