Just InBreaking New Orleans 2 police officers ambush shot in the face

Check this out police officers arrest the guy  and of course find the gun and then he was transported to the hospital for mental conditions wtf? Did somebody give this gun was he just a street homeless guy nutcase and maybe antifa or BLM gave him the weapon told him to do it 🤔 https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/louisiana/articles/2020-10-30/new-orleans-police-2-officers-ambushed-in-french-quarter

Edited by Saiga308snipe
5 minutes ago, Bill66 said:

Thanks for sharing! It's a shame.

Cops are going to need fully bulletproof windows and doors if this keeps up otherwise they're not going to be able to hire them anymore most of these ambushes I see is when they're in their vehicles not walking because in a vehicle you really can't move side to side do anything other than duck and the seat belt is restricting your ducking ability

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 1

Same tactic as that LA ambush last month.  This may slow or stop if the defund the police movement dissipates.  Is there any success story where the police were abolished and the city or town was safer?  With a bullseye on police backs the attacks forcing an armed response will only increase, in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I can't understand how these politicians get away with any of this stand down orders or defending in any way, the politicians work for us! We the people should have the say so. We are so conditioned not to fight back and they know it...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Bill66 said:

I can't understand how these politicians get away with any of this stand down orders or defending in any way, the politicians work for us! We the people should have the say so. We are so conditioned not to fight back and they know it...

They get away with it because the locations where these actions take place are primarily where the local people back or support the groups doing the damage.  This is also why when the black shirts tried to move their thuggery to the suburbs they were met by resistance.  The worrying part is that at least one politician that allowed this kind of hooliganism is now losing her reelection to even more far left communist.  These areas are going to get worse.  Being close enough to DC to see and work with sympathizers (2016 - people came to work with p%$$y hats and safety pins for weeks) of these groups like Anti - is just an idea - fa, the derangement is real.  Personally I have to eat lunch at my desk as the break room is a vile cesspool of group think and emotional instability.

• Winner 1