Base locations for ammo supply Idaho not a good spot to be in

We going to some kind of civil war Idaho be the least place you want to be if you want to get resupply of ammo it will dry up quickly and then you'll have to head to Nevada or Montana or Utah to resupply since that's what it the sources are at https://www.google.com/search?q=US+national+guard+location&oq=US+national+guard+location&aqs=chrome..69i57j0i457j0i22i30l2.3507j0j9&client=ms-android-motorola-rev2&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#istate=lrl:mlt&trex=m_r:1,m_t:gwp,rc_q:US%20national%20guard%20location,rc_ui:3,ru_gwp:0%2C6,ru_q:US%20national%20guard%20location,trex_id:umPvpc

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Air Force bases are plus they'll be able to fly ammunition into the base runway s thus being secure from being taken by the hordes, the state borders might be closed even between Idaho and Utah or just say any other state due to their governaor announcing succession succeeding from the Union it only turns out on who wins the election will see which Governor goes first on the succeeding

Edited by Saiga308snipe

Air Force bases are in a more secure secluded location take on the supply of ammo and also can handle cargo planes City airports are not secure they're usually located in a large population centers also us Patriots are usually in urban areas and not want to be around large cities if this the boom takes off meaning large cities or medium-sized cities will be large targets for the other side

Edited by Saiga308snipe