First, I have not said anything about state constitutions, that is a corporate STATE OF STATE thing , I don't want people to go off half cocked, People Please go to TheAmericanStatesAssembly.net, hopefully this will clear up some of your questions. And if you really really want to know what I'm doing, go and do a quick over view of the handbook. When I talk to people, I want them to have some Idea of where I am and what I'm doing.

Keep the faith

American State National

I'm going to say, if you read Anna's Articles a better understanding may come you way, you are not going to get diddley by skiming aver a few articles, read from the bottom to the top. 

http://www.paulstramer.net Paul Stramer personal blog, Paul post all of Anna's articles on a daily basicis. If you are confused, read from the bottom to the top.

American State National

18 hours ago, American State National said:

I'm going to say, if you read Anna's Articles a better understanding may come you way, you are not going to get diddley by skiming aver a few articles, read from the bottom to the top. 

http://www.paulstramer.net Paul Stramer personal blog, Paul post all of Anna's articles on a daily basicis. If you are confused, read from the bottom to the top.

American State National

I did just that... started at the bottom of almost 3000! articles. I’m okay with investing time but the average person is going to approach that content with ignorance and probably give up. Still hoping my state coordinator reaches out,

American State National

People, First of all let me apologize, oft times I put my foot before My mouth, no do not read all of those post, they are ancient history, but the ones from this year are a wealth of information, they will tell you how Anna has Put a stop to our wealth are being siphoned off as Trump has stopped all of the use of our military as fodder for Foreign governments. Look I am one man but if you are overwhelmed with reading, got to the handbook, maybe it will clear things up a little.