Are you going to submit and give in or arm yourself and fight in the coming troubles?

Are you going to submit and give in or arm yourself and fight in the coming troubles?

• Like 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

My glock .40 nicely tuned, my AR-10 I built for distance and as dangerous as close up! I built a AR-15 I preferred my AR-10. And finally my Taurus pt111 as a backup!

I am making these pins out of spent brass as an identifier. 

E6A61DC1-0B8A-49A4-9E39-C7D81D75669F.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Cool 2

This is all very good and interesting comment folks, but the video is really about are you going to arm yourself and fight or let the elite few in government and power control your lives.  The spoon and the rifle are a metaphor for complete submission / allowing yourself to be controlled or being willing to stand up for yourself and family.  Please watch the video you will like it.  😉

• Like 3

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

I guess I’d use a pencil if I had to but you’re gonna have to fight me for my AR one way or the other. If I had to guess, you’ll have to fight other men to my left and right for theirs as well. I’ve had a pocket knife in my left pocket since I was a small child and I carry a full tang these days. If we get to a point where we even think things are turning that way then I’ll expect at least some of the people like you all to stop typing about it and actually do something about it.

• Like 2

@ LetFreedomRing I haven't watched the video yet, but i have absolutely no intention of giving up my arms. If they come for me before i am ready, i will fight them at the threshold and take out as many as i can.  Not the best plan, but one to be proud of it all else fails. God bless OUR republic, Death to the new world order. We shall prevail. 

• Like 3

LOCK AND LOAD WHEN IT'S TIME!

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed ...

(Note: this is the oath of the United States military. The first two sentences should be every American's oath, second only to God, who inspired the Constitution, and family, but whose well being and lives are dependent upon the preservation of the Constitution. The third sentence is contingent upon the Constitutionality of the orders, the first two sentences taking priority over the third, if a discrepancy exists.)