I am putting together a "Militia" of sorts, We are not Anti-Government, But we do believe that the Government should have limits on its powers. We will be a group of like minded people who want to help our fellow man, We will be there, When no one else will. We will be holding meetings regularly and training as well, I have some advanced Medical knowledge and training that I can share, And I am also proficient with firearms. I am also a Licensed and Ordained Minister as well. Take a look at my Militia page and go over to my website: www.TheKnightsofChrist.com if you have any questions or would like to join. Thank you and God Bless.

Edited by Knight
  • 'Merica 2
2 hours ago, Saiga308snipe said:

I like that flag on your website cool graphics 😎👍

Thank you, Hopefully we will get people who want to join, This country needs all the help it can get.

• Thanks 1
48 minutes ago, faithnfreedom said:

always good to see like minded folks here in va. the site looks cool but there's not a lot of info. 

Thank you, just made the website today actually, about 15 minutes before I made the post. Had to run to my mother's house for a bit right after so I didn't have time to finish it. Any recommendations for what I should further list, I have other things in mind, But I am open to suggestions? 

Gave the website a little update, Added a bit more info. I've been busy lately so I haven't had time to do much with it. Also been feeling a bit under the weather as well, Yesterday was pretty bad, But today feels a little better. Anyway, If there is anything anybody would like to know that isn't listed on the website, Feel free to ask!