SGT Christopher Waterman here from the NY MILITIA.

113th battalion(warren co.) 5th regiment(capital region) 1st brigade

Check out our website at www.nymilitia.com or. On Facebook under the name NYM or email me at [email protected] 

We currently operate in 3 regiments according to areas of NY , southern, western and northern . Which will increase as numbers do. I am trying to find more patriots in my area to build numbers in my battalion. We are NOT a social club. We are the real (organized) NY Militia. We meet once a month open to the public in each regiment. We meet more often privately as full vetted members and train twice a month or more. 

I look forward to meeting some new recruits.

2 hours ago, Anthony Peter Carota said:

Yes I would love to join because I live in the city of Schenectady and I am a law adbing citizen of this country

Go to the website , top left corner there are bars, click them go to communications scroll down fill out info and our regiment commander will contact you. If you don't here from someone by the end of the week contact me at my email.