Be careful what you post on here. The left is watching.

4 minutes ago, mitchellbreland said:

Yes this is why we suggest that no personal information is posted on any publicly viewed website not just this one.  

• Like 3

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Wow, they did some serious grasping at the straws to put that together. Of course I didn't expect them to address how ruthlessly we enforce the code of conduct, and how lightly they glossed over the community self policing. Nope, can't have a single positive in articles like that because it doesn't fit their narrative.

• Like 2

They had to make a point to pepper in some 'wHiTe SupReMaCY' in the article as well.  I was glad to find out that antifa isn't training raccoons.  So, I learned something in the article.  

• Like 2
  • Funny 2

Important Information

Use of this site is confirmation and acceptance of your understanding of our Terms of Use , Privacy Policy and site Guidelines . We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.