Get Ready for Chaos! Windows Boarded Up, National Guard Rolled Out, Investors Suddenly Freaking Out

1 hour ago, faithnfreedom said:

i'm telling you man, we all gotta stick close to home to defend whats ours. there's no point putting yourself on the line to stop a bunch of trust fund kids setting dumpsters on fire. 

i assume they will hit stores like walmart and supermarkets to then our food supply will be cut off to us at our homes they will starve us out, then we will have to take it too them

• 'Merica 1
2 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

i assume they will hit stores like walmart and supermarkets to then our food supply will be cut off to us at our homes they will starve us out, then we will have to take it too them

Seems like they usually wreck their own neighborhoods, though, or rich downtowns. They're p*ssies, I doubt they have the balls to come to where patriots live. Unless we all get drawn out of our neighborhoods going after them.

I'm focusing on making sure I've already got food for me and mine, just in case. Food, water, and IFAKs.

• Like 2
  • Hello 1
39 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

Scary thought. I’ve got four mouths to feed and have six months of beans, Rice, corn and wheat... at 2250 calories per day. after about three months of pantry goods. So, I think I can make things go for 9-12 months or longer if we ration at 2k calories a day.

Edited by Highlander 401
  • Like 1
  • Winner 1