he's just virtue-signaling, there's *no* way he could actually do it! Good luck, sleepy joe, can't hardly put his covid mask on straight, how's he gonna take our guns? 😄

The ATF is already pushing on us for pistol braces and word is they want to go further.  Biden will be no different than mr. "I have a pen and a phone" for executive orders.  Trump has not been a friend in the way of the whole stock issue but he has been limited and at least mentioned he would sign a national reciprocity bill.  Don't discount his handlers and Kamala, he might be too far gone to be effective but the people around him are sharpening their claws at this prospect. 

• Like 1
  • Hello 1

By taking our guns, not.only are they taking.away a.means of.personal, regional and national defense,.they.are.attempting to make.us.dependent upon the government for self.preservation, and.beyond: Communism. We must resist at all costs.

• Like 3

How do any of you plan on "not following the rules?" If he puts a tax on your AR, and you don't pay it, it will be just like serving a warrant. The cops will come to your door, arrest you, jail you, then take ALL of the guns in question. And ....well that will be that. You're not going to get into a gun fight with the cops. Cause then it will be "from your cold dead hands." Not a single one of you, or me, would survive that situation. Or wants to be in it in the first place.

So stop all this tough talk on here like you won't comply. Frankly, I'm tired of seeing it. Bunch of billy bad asses. You are just gonna have to pay your gun taxes, cause uncle Joe said so. Time to reap what we've sown. We're going to pay for our inaction.

WE let this happen, because WE stood by and did NOTHING! And were just gonna keep on doing it. Cause that's what we're good at doing...nothing. All of us have guns, some have gear too. But none of us have a plan. None of us know eachother personally. We're all too busy in our lives, working and paying bills and going to baseball practices. And none of us are prepared to lose any of it. You'd best be prepared to lose it all. Bidens going to hold the office of President. Like it or not, its on its way. He is going to tax the ever loving shit out of us all. If the numbers of some tax hikes he's going to implement are what I've heard, I'm going to eventually lose my house. I might not last for four years. And I'd say the vast majority of you will too. 

And when it comes to a revolution...with the immediate censorship of this very site, you can't start "that kind of thing" cause you'll get kicked off because we have "rules". Plus, none of you would take it seriously anyways if someone were to try.

I hope everyone likes eating shit sandwiches. Everyone's gonna be eatin them for the next 4. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Travlr_45 said:

I dont have any guns................but i do have a sling shot!

Slingshots are already illegal in some localities......  🙄

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

3 minutes ago, 2 Cents said:

Hey. That was probably due to bad a$$ kids from your generation. 😆

Yup, I shot a few things I shouldn't have with my wrist rocket.  🙄  I've long since repented though.  Now I only shoot at approved targets, and leftist.  😎

• Like 2

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

Guest Kill Sight
On 11/3/2020 at 8:58 AM, d_web9 said:

he's just virtue-signaling, there's *no* way he could actually do it! Good luck, sleepy joe, can't hardly put his covid mask on straight, how's he gonna take our guns? 😄

Wave the pen and the police and national guard will obey because they don’t want to lose their jobs and retirement.

On 11/6/2020 at 6:48 PM, 2 Cents said:

How do any of you plan on "not following the rules?" If he puts a tax on your AR, and you don't pay it, it will be just like serving a warrant. The cops will come to your door, arrest you, jail you, then take ALL of the guns in question. And ....well that will be that. You're not going to get into a gun fight with the cops. Cause then it will be "from your cold dead hands." Not a single one of you, or me, would survive that situation. Or wants to be in it in the first place.

So stop all this tough talk on here like you won't comply. Frankly, I'm tired of seeing it. Bunch of billy bad asses. You are just gonna have to pay your gun taxes, cause uncle Joe said so. Time to reap what we've sown. We're going to pay for our inaction.

WE let this happen, because WE stood by and did NOTHING! And were just gonna keep on doing it. Cause that's what we're good at doing...nothing. All of us have guns, some have gear too. But none of us have a plan. None of us know eachother personally. We're all too busy in our lives, working and paying bills and going to baseball practices. And none of us are prepared to lose any of it. You'd best be prepared to lose it all. Bidens going to hold the office of President. Like it or not, its on its way. He is going to tax the ever loving shit out of us all. If the numbers of some tax hikes he's going to implement are what I've heard, I'm going to eventually lose my house. I might not last for four years. And I'd say the vast majority of you will too. 

And when it comes to a revolution...with the immediate censorship of this very site, you can't start "that kind of thing" cause you'll get kicked off because we have "rules". Plus, none of you would take it seriously anyways if someone were to try.

I hope everyone likes eating shit sandwiches. Everyone's gonna be eatin them for the next 4. 

They can send whomever they want but I suggest they only send single officers followed by an ambulance.

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think they want the hell that will break loose if they start trying to confiscate guns. I don’t believe people will lay down and take it. I know a shit load of people that are willing to go to war over this.

• Like 2
  • 'Merica 1

Timothy K Martin

56 minutes ago, Tac Trained Killer said:

They can send whomever they want but I suggest they only send single officers followed by an ambulance.

Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t think they want the hell that will break loose if they start trying to confiscate guns. I don’t believe people will lay down and take it. I know a shit load of people that are willing to go to war over this.

I know a few as well. But the delusion is they all think they are Lone Wolf. They all think they can just, shoot everyone and they'll be the last man standing. In all honesty, I think the vast majority of the weapons and ammo stockpilers, will be picked off by a group early on. Then all that gear goes to antifa (or whomever)

We are separate. And that makes us weak. Sure I know a few guys. And yes we have a loose laid plan to get together if we hear of some real "war language" being tossed about. But thats it. I mean, a squad of dudes won't be able to protect a city against hundreds.

My point to all my rants is basically this. We need to get together. We need to share phone numbers. We need to make a plan. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, 2 Cents said:

I know a few as well. But the delusion is they all think they are Lone Wolf. They all think they can just, shoot everyone and they'll be the last man standing. In all honesty, I think the vast majority of the weapons and ammo stockpilers, will be picked off by a group early on. Then all that gear goes to antifa (or whomever)

We are separate. And that makes us weak. Sure I know a few guys. And yes we have a loose laid plan to get together if we hear of some real "war language" being tossed about. But thats it. I mean, a squad of dudes won't be able to protect a city against hundreds.

My point to all my rants is basically this. We need to get together. We need to share phone numbers. We need to make a plan. 

Your right. We have the template right here let's put it to use.

If I were the type of cop to follow orders to take weapons. Me and my squad would ambush you outside of Costco, Walmart, or the freaking gas station. Click click. You're in the back of a cruiser. Then they go to your house and take what they want. They'll have the warrant. And if they can find drugs in a truck radiator, they'll find any and everything in your house. Just food for thought. 

• Thanks 1
On 11/6/2020 at 4:48 PM, 2 Cents said:

5 minutes ago, DawyneB said:

Your right. We have the template right here let's put it to use.

We need someone with land. I have a house on 0.16 acre. And I can smell my neighbor's farts. So, I can't be the one for that. Once that person is on board, we need to set up a time for a rally call. I'd be willing to take a vacation day or two, to travel out of state for that. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1