Sunrise is a bunch of stupid trust fund college kids, I don't think they could shut down a city even if they talk big. Little spoiled hippie pacifist crazies who think they're in the '60s and do group singalongs. I'm not too worried about them.

• Like 1

Sunrise is the umbrella group that has been training and recruiting the youth from jr. high to college to be arrested for the cause, and have trained them in Marxist tactics for several years now. Very dangerous to use our kids against us. Much like Maoist youth in the past. And the Nazi youth. Not to be sneezed at. We have to reclaim our youth from these groups. Priority one

Edited by RebelNun
  • Like 2

Another thing is they are highly organized. They use children, minors on the outside of the larger group to shield the older more radical on the inside from the police. While the minors are being arrested, taking up police resources, the older ones, usually antifa, are free to perform violence due to the cops arresting the younger ones. They use them as pawns. Pisses me right off

Edited by RebelNun

sunrise is a bunch of children. though. let's not take them too seriously, as we already have enough to worry about as is. i'm not afraid of those kids and no patriot should be either. just tell them there's soy burgers and lolliopops around the corner and you'll drive them away 🤣

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, LibertyChick said:

Sunrise is a bunch of stupid trust fund college kids, I don't think they could shut down a city even if they talk big. Little spoiled hippie pacifist crazies who think they're in the '60s and do group singalongs. I'm not too worried about them.

Thats what I thought about the Northwestern kids in Evanston. It was peaceful at first, then not so much later. Always a potential there. Better to be aware than not and not to assume. Nobody really knows who some of these kids are too. Read a report from Washington State and they had determined that there were people other than locals in the crowd. The way I see it is if you are there, you are fair game. would be interesting if they were dropped off on the West side of Chicago...seperate the men from the boys...

Edited by KCS