At this point it seems we are Fucked with a capital F. Of course there are still other options; recounts, litigation, etc, but I'm not going to hold my breath. The real question that is on everyone's mind is "Where do we go from here?" Well, glad you asked. Let me answer that first by saying what we DON'T do: We DO NOT have calls to arms, or incite violence. The second we do that, we lose any moral high-ground we may have. Those are the tactics of the Left, and we should leave them to it. The more they act up, the better we look.

The fact is, is that without some governmental approval, either state or federal, we DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to act. Without that approval we are nothing more than the domestic terrorists that MSM claims us to be.The good news is that the approval may not be so far away. Give Biden/Harris a year and they will step all over the states rights as they promised to do in the election. Our economy will be fucked because of the national lock-downs that they promised. New regulations will cripple any businesses that even think about trying to start. Gun laws/regulations, etc. If you're in a red state, chances are is that your local government will pass Federal Nullification laws, and because the Left can't handle anyone disagreeing with them, they will try to force the issue. That's when you'll get the approval to act. That's when you stop being the boogeyman that the MSM lies about, and become the reason why the Left is afraid of the dark.

• Like 2
Guest Bombastic
1 hour ago, Blackjack said:

The fact is, is that without some governmental approval, either state or federal, we DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to act.

What makes my head spin is when Antifa acts out they are declared only an ideology even if ideologies are often embodied. When a Christian baker or florist refuses to provide services they don't have the right to act upon their faith. The whole notion of having state or federal approval seemingly turns the whole concept of the people's militia on its head. I mean, correct me if wrong but a lot of leftys suggest that the National guard etc fulfills the 2nd amendment? Of course if we ask who controls the National guard we either get the governor or POTUS if federalized which doesn't seem to fulfill the well regulated militia of the People's. And I realize people acting out in violence isn't most desirable so there has to be some form of standard in which an act of such is justified. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but having to have Government approval just seems so contradictory. Please educate me, but I want to say I agree w/ your main thrust behind your post in demonstrating restraint w/ respect to public perception. Though I think at this point in our society nothing truly right is going to gain positive public perception. 

Edited by Bombastic
1 minute ago, Bombastic said:

What makes my head spin is when Antifa acts out they are declared only an ideology even if ideologies are often embodied. When a Christian baker or florist refuses to provide services they don't have the right to act upon their faith. The whole notion of having state or federal approval seemingly turns the whole concept of the people's militia on its head. I mean, correct me if wrong but a lot of lefty's suggest that the National guard etc fulfills the 2nd amendment? Of course if we ask who controls the National guard we either get the governor or POTUS if federalized which doesn't seem to a well regulated militia of the People's. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer but having to have government approval just seems so contradictory. Please educate me, but I want to say I agree w/ your main thrust behind your post in demonstrating restraint w/ respect to public perception. 

There's actually a nice little section on the site about the legalities of being part of an unregulated militia and it's ability to operate legally. With that said, without some form of approval from the government  for your actions you aren't a "militia", you're an insurgency group, or a rebel group. A "militia" is simply a group of armed individuals who supplement the regular troops. If you're not supplementing regular troops, i.e. operating with government approval, then you're a rebel or insurrectionist force.

As for Antifa and BLM, they are acting with the tacit approval of the various state governments and even some federal. Right now, the left controls the dialogue to a large extent, and until that changes they will continue to grow and operate.

Tactically, the need for government approval is paramount in terms of organization and resources as well as for how the various militias are viewed by the populace at large. Because the Left controls the dialogue you and I, just by virtue of being here and having this discussion, are white supremacists, gun nuts, and government haters even though I personally could care less about the color of someones skin, or even their sexual orientation. I don't "hate" the government, but I want it severely limited and personal freedom restored. In either case, you have small groups of armed people running around with no real direction, and without the state of federal government giving them some direction, it is only a matter of time before they get themselves, and us, into more hot water. The idiots in Michigan that tried to kidnap the governor is a good example of that.

• Like 1
Guest Bombastic
3 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

There's actually a nice little section on the site about the legalities of being part of an unregulated militia and it's ability to operate legally. With that said, without some form of approval from the government  for your actions you aren't a "militia", you're an insurgency group, or a rebel group. A "militia" is simply a group of armed individuals who supplement the regular troops. If you're not supplementing regular troops, i.e. operating with government approval, then you're a rebel or insurrectionist force.

As for Antifa and BLM, they are acting with the tacit approval of the various state governments and even some federal. Right now, the left controls the dialogue to a large extent, and until that changes they will continue to grow and operate.

Tactically, the need for government approval is paramount in terms of organization and resources as well as for how the various militias are viewed by the populace at large. Because the Left controls the dialogue you and I, just by virtue of being here and having this discussion, are white supremacists, gun nuts, and government haters even though I personally could care less about the color of someones skin, or even their sexual orientation. I don't "hate" the government, but I want it severely limited and personal freedom restored. In either case, you have small groups of armed people running around with no real direction, and without the state of federal government giving them some direction, it is only a matter of time before they get themselves, and us, into more hot water. The idiots in Michigan that tried to kidnap the governor is a good example of that.

Much appreciate your response BlackJack! 

So you're saying wait for the country to become a s***hole* third world 🤕country and then we do something I don't know man that doesn't sound too good🤔 is there a plan b,c,d,e,fthem in there somewhere

Edited by Saiga308snipe
10 minutes ago, Saiga308snipe said:

So you're saying wait for the country to become a s***hole* third world 🤕country and then we do something I don't know man that sounds too good🤔 is there a plan b,c,d,e,fthem in there somewhere

No, what I'm saying is to wait until you actually have the authority to act. Right now, you have neither authority nor direction and if you commit to violent action you will have both the state and federal governments aligned against you. Furthermore, you will have the average Joe aligned against you. Biden is going to turn this country into a shithole regardless of anything you do at this point. That is inescapable. If you really want to save it, then you're going to have to let it get worse before you have the opportunity to make it better.

*Edit addon* Keep in mind that fully half the country just voted for this extremely corrupt politician who publicly promised to lock down the country, destroy the energy industry, raise taxes, and increase regulation. If you want to change peoples attitudes about something, sometimes you have to give them what they want.

Edited by Blackjack
Additional thoughts