I believe something is wrong with the election in Wisconsin, I've heard that 120% or something like that voted for Biden, what confuses me, is how can there be more than 100%? Not only that, in Detroit, evidently Republican challengers have been locked out from challenging Democrats, but the Democrats say they've been locked out. Can anyone make sense of this?

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, Lieutenant_Target45 said:

Can anyone make sense of this?

Nope, there is so much false, half truths, mis-information. We may never actually know what is going on. Were all just gonna have to sit around and found out. For me, I am taking my stuff on a boat ride tomorrow. I hope nothing happens, it rarely ever does.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, AlphaWolf96 said:

I was thinking of canoeing in the ocean with my stuff for weighted stability, I hope it won't be too wavy and capsize, but I am confident everything will be fine.

Oh I was gonna go tubing in the ocean, with my stuff in a cooler strapped to me with freyed rope or something.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

There has been so much corruption by the Democrats it isn't even funny.  Trump should fight this all the way. We need to organize and support Trump and absolutely refuse Biden is our next President.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Hello 1

I just spent 5 years on the front lines of Los Angeles before escaping to TN.  I have spent a great deal of time around the filth elite circles and wealthy shot callers.  What is coming for the rest of the USA is so bad I will give up my life if need be to stop it.  If the commies succeed and fraud the election every able freedom loving American better be ready to recast their votes from the rooftops.

• Like 2
  • Winner 2
7 minutes ago, Yuri Orlov said:

I just spent 5 years on the front lines of Los Angeles before escaping to TN.  I have spent a great deal of time around the filth elite circles and wealthy shot callers.  What is coming for the rest of the USA is so bad I will give up my life if need be to stop it.  If the commies succeed and fraud the election every able freedom loving American better be ready to recast their votes from the rooftops.

Unfortunately even a large percentage of the members on here don't realize this or beleive it possible.  Thanks for your input and insight.

• Like 1

"In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” ― Mark Twain

"I prefer dangerous FREEDOM over peaceful SLAVERY" -Thomas Jefferson

“Freedom is not a gift bestowed upon us by other men, but a right that belongs to us by the laws of God and nature.” -Benjamin Franklin

"Si vis pacem para bellum" / "If you want peace, prepare for war" - Every wise warrior there ever was.

lfr.jpg.91d35fb0dbad2fa6e5cc5b2544ce55d5.jpg

lfr.jpg

15 hours ago, Lieutenant_Target45 said:

I believe something is wrong with the election in Wisconsin, I've heard that 120% or something like that voted for Biden, what confuses me, is how can there be more than 100%? Not only that, in Detroit, evidently Republican challengers have been locked out from challenging Democrats, but the Democrats say they've been locked out. Can anyone make sense of this?

Yes...I saw 2 different videos of Republicans poll watchers trying to get in the room where the dems were "counting" away without them. Funny, it was 2 different states but the security guards that would not let them in were using the exact same excuse. They were obeying "COVID RESTRICTIONS", whatever that means. ?coincidence? Boy that COVID really turned out to serve them well...

• Like 1
  • Cry 1
8 hours ago, KCS said:

Yes...I saw 2 different videos of Republicans poll watchers trying to get in the room where the dems were "counting" away without them. Funny, it was 2 different states but the security guards that would not let them in were using the exact same excuse. They were obeying "COVID RESTRICTIONS", whatever that means. ?coincidence? Boy that COVID really turned out to serve them well...

Pretty obvious fraud, crime.

• Like 1