For the moment at least, court packing won't happen. The Republicans are still in control of the Senate and have the ability to block Biden on any attempts to pack the court. As for John Roberts, even if he retires and is replaced with an Ultra Liberal justice, the court would still be slanted 5-4 in favor of the conservatives

I understand the very large hurtles to pack it. Honestly, I'm trying to be heard on my call though, if Joe Harris wins and John Roberts retires then....??? Maybe conspiracy theories are possibly true. And honestly I hope and pray that I'm wrong. 

40 minutes ago, JebBowyer56 said:

I understand the very large hurtles to pack it. Honestly, I'm trying to be heard on my call though, if Joe Harris wins and John Roberts retires then....??? Maybe conspiracy theories are possibly true. And honestly I hope and pray that I'm wrong. 

Personally I think you're probably right, but for now there's nothing to be done. Biden taking the election is of greater importance. Besides, the quicker the left fucks everything up, the quicker we can get to setting it straight.

• Like 1