I'm a diehard libertarian, fiscally conservative and socially liberal, but I knew better on this one though. This was not the time to vote libertarian to make a point against the two parties bankrupting our nation. $27.2 Trillion. OMFG. If you are libertarian keep reading, if not, don't forget that both parties are responsible for the ever growing figure above.

How I think the libertarian party can become viable is to flip just one state that is considered a stronghold for Democrats, not flipping over 270 electoral votes. In doing so we will shake the nation. Both parties will feverishly seek to win states they thought they had and try to win the ones that they had no chance at all.

Guest O sleeper

Trump would be winning by approximately 4000 votes in Nevada if it wasn't for those who voted libertarian and constitutionalist instead of for Trump. 

1 minute ago, O sleeper said:

Trump would be winning by approximately 4000 votes in Nevada if it wasn't for those who voted libertarian and constitutionalist instead of for Trump. 

I know. I knew what was at stake. I just think my fellow libertarians where overwhelmed and too excited about someone finally talking about how wretched the 16th amendment is. 

Jorgenson was a terrible candidate to run anyhow.  The Libertarian party hasn't fielded a decent candidate since Bob Barr.  The idea of being a Fiscal Conservative / Social Liberal is just a rebranding of the old blue dog Democrats.  

• Like 3