Who all is able to come to DC this weekend? As Patriots we are all about that 2nd amendment. Its time we start exercising our 1st as well! This will ONLY be successful if we get enough of a showing to show the world AMERICA WILL NOT SIT BY and have our voices stolen!!! This is NOT an us against BLM or Aunt Tifa protest! This is to show the WORLD we as Americans DEMAND those working for us to start working for us!! My vote is NOT for sale! It is NOT up for discussion! This must end NOW! We show up, stand up, IN NUMBERS, or this may be the end!!! I need a 100% commitment. No backing out! No fair weather Patriots!! We must go!! IT IS TIME PATRIOTS!!! How many will come? How many can you bring? Stay safe Patriots!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 5
  • Winner 1

If we get enough Patriots I'm thinking meet up at Turtle Park 

4500 Van Ness St NW
Washington, DC 20016

then marching to Capitol Hill. It's a short march and there is a garage not far or the metro station at Tenly Park is only a 15 minute walk if you prefer. The park is open sunup to sun down. So I'm thinking we'll be fine to meet up there. We need numbers before I put a greenlight on this!! Again, this is only exercising our 1st! Patriots are NOT like these animals in the streets!!! That's what separates us from them!! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

• Like 1

D.C. could be a warzone by this weekend for all we know.  As well as other regions come the weekend.  'Peaceful Protests' tend to have bigger numbers on Saturdays.  I wouldn't discourage anyone who wants to go to D.C.  In my opinion, at this point, we all need to be prepared to defend our own regions in the weeks ahead.

• Thanks 1

Many of us are from regions where there is no opisition. I know I am. Lol I'm prepared to defend my town but the necessity isn't here. At least not now. However, if we, as Patriots, dont make them, our elected officials, aware of how we feel, then I just may need to defend my town. We do have our 1st amendment rights. In NO way should ANYONE come with the intent on rioting. This is OUR Capitol Capitol we're speaking of. But a showing of hundreds or more Americans expressing their dissatisfaction with this election and how it was and is being handled is needed. At least in my opinion. If anyone is willing, I'm ready!! But I definitely need numbers before it's an all go!🇺🇸🇺🇸 

• Like 1

I agree with you Chrystalin; it is too easy for us to sit in our own little areas instead of getting out and being seen and heard.  I am tired of hearing all these bold words from "Patriots" all while Marxist insurrectionist are on the streets putting their words into action.

• 'Merica 2
2 hours ago, Courter said:

I agree with you Chrystalin; it is too easy for us to sit in our own little areas instead of getting out and being seen and heard.  I am tired of hearing all these bold words from "Patriots" all while Marxist insurrectionist are on the streets putting their words into action.

Could you make a Saturday meetup in DC? How many Patriots can you bring? 

53 minutes ago, ChrystalinWV said:

Could you make a Saturday meetup in DC? How many Patriots can you bring? 

I'm in the process of convincing my spouse that I will be going to DC, so I dont have a hard time when I will be able to head out, but I am making plans. 

As for others I would bring, that would be none.

12 minutes ago, Tim Allston said:

I can come out, but what do we do if we're not allowed to carry our guns in DC? How do we protect ourselves if that place is a warzone by this weekend?

I'm not too far from DC, but I do worry about being out at a protest unable to defend myself. 

• Like 1

DC is not open or conceal carry! We must follow the laws. You may bring other forms of protection but please look up laws first!! There are many exits. Many different garages further away. I would print a map. Also the metro is a short walk check Tenly Station.

Ya I have carry in Maryland, but not DC. But I do have a big pocket knife in case. Come with carries.

But I agree with others. Formulate a more rigid plan. I know this is all last minute and such. And I am still allowed to show as long as I go individual.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Tim Allston said:

I don't know about DC. Is there somewhere we could go where we could open carry?

Virginia technically. But youd still be miles away.

Edited by CaptObvious

Well as of right now, I am up in the air. I would like to come. I will have to clarify my plans for Saturday. If I do come, I will try to bring at least one other if possible.

I will give my best to go if I am able. Distance is always an issue, but showing face is important. We can put a message out of our unification, and that we are not the evil beings they make us out to be. We care only of our country. PERIOD.

Edited by CaptObvious
mis spoken.
  • 'Merica 1
17 minutes ago, CaptObvious said:

Well as of right now, I am up in the air. I would like to come. I will have to clarify my plans for Saturday. If I do come, I will try to bring at least one other if possible.

Please yall. Don't let this site just be keyboard warriors. I will give my best to go if I am able. Distance is always an issue, but showing face is important. We can put a message out of our unification, and that we are not the evil beings they make us out to be. We care only of our country. PERIOD.

I'm over 5 hours away. We could've done Charleston or somewhere in WV so we can all carry, but I feel the statement would be heard louder in DC. Open to suggestions but DC would be, in my opinion is a better option. 

• Like 1