In a old topic I posted, someone asked if there was a plan.  The answer is, "It's up to you."  I want to point out a couple things.  Trump is brilliant, usually has a, "Ace in the Hole."  He has also stated, "Peace thru Strength", "We are a nation of laws."  I'd like to say this is politics, but it is, good vs evil, right vs wrong.  Evil has no rules and if the law book, or legislation is written by your enemy, throw it out the door and go with the backup.  Your founders and many men that jointed them in 1776 lost their homes, businesses, were murdered, wives killed, whole families wiped out.  That was the price.  You can sit and watch on the sidelines, hoping one man can fix it all, who is government or, you can prepare.  You have tell January 1st at best if there is anything to be done.  That being said, I want to delve into some legal things.

Part of the reason we are at this point is, in 1928, the 17th Congress passed the apportionment act.  This act was invalid.  The 17th Congress began with 433 members, ended with 432.  The population at the time was around 11,700,000.  The house of Reps. should of had 4058 representatives.  To pass a act, this require two thirds of Congress and two thirds of the House of Reps.  The Act could not be valid because the people who are represented thru that house were not present.  The Act limited the house from that day to a maximum of 435.  This has the effect of rendering every act going forward invalid offering a reversal on all the cross wiring of the "Separation of Powers."  The argument was bogus at the time as the number of Reps. was not to exceed 1 for every 30,000 people because the architects of this nation knew when a geographical boundary became corrupt people would leave thus reducing their power in Congress.

I will give you some U.S. Law as this is higher then state legislation, and these codes have been around since inception.  U.S. 18 Section 29.  This section covers "Political Corruption"  The implications of what has openly happened here is, 1. "Installation of a fiat government over the elected government", I term it as, "National Rape".  Rape at it's core is, "Taking the right to choice. 2. You can no longer guarantee that the legislations written are by the will of the people as you can no longer guarantee the people who approved them were elected.  U.S. 18 7311, 912, 5 then U.S. 5 3331 Cover Oaths of Office, Civil and Uniformed Services.  Violations of these oaths removes State and Federal immunities.  Anyone who has violated these is disqualified and barred from service for life and subject to the penalties therein.  I want to bring to attention and you should check your state, there are thirty-five states that uphold the Articles of Reform and Revolution.  These articles are based on the "Declaration of Independence" which clearly states that when abuses become insufferable it is the right of the people to abolish and reform government, the means by which this is done is, any means necessary.  The CDC admitted following WHO directives.  We all know, who in congress funded the WHO for COVID and the U.N. who funneled the money back to ANTIFA and BLM.  This would be a violation of U.S, Sovereignty.  You can download the manual "U.S. Sovereignty Doctrine" pretty easy.  The simplicity is, we are insulated and our own Power.  We do not follow the laws of other powers, enforce those laws of other powers as we derive our own, laws. and we do not entangle ourselves in the conflicts, or politics of other powers.

If your state has a Democratic Governor, the likelihood they are unelected is very high.  This ballot stuffing, tampering has been going on across the board.

Now that this is being shown clearly and openly, the theft of elections, with no doubt, and being apprised of the laws and rights, I will make a recommendation based on "Peace thru Strength"  Each town has a town hall.  Each town in each county of every state must have a meeting.  The meeting must be to approve assembly of the people in arms.  This is not to say use them.  It is preparedness, "Showing the Flag".  Not every town or county will approve such, but, if the arguments are legit, and with the knowledge of who may be coming up in January by fraud, you can bet if the arguments are just, and based on Constitutional law, and you have a good advocate, assembly will be approved and I'd advise the request for funds.  Also, the guard plays a important role.  While each state's guard answers to the Governor of the State and Presidential approval is simply a courtesy, they have oaths, and you have many good guard with logistical equipment.  Many here probably have people who serve in the guard.  They are bound by oath, not to that governor, but, the ultimate sovereign in "Uphold the Constitution of the United States".  It is better to work together if possible as they are funded by taxpayer money, essentially by you.  Again, assembly is not use of force.  It is preparedness.  

You have tell January to see if Trump can Trump the fraud. "Pun Intended"  Joe Biden is unelected, this was fraud, our Supreme Court already wronged the people over the COVID issue,  Under no Circumstance can he be allowed to take the White House.  Trump won legitimately, we all know it.  When it's in your face and you do nothing about it, you deserve what you get.  He doesn't even qualify for a security clearance.  Trump has "The Laptop from Hell", he is not the President yet, he is not immune.  It may be possible he has held on to this to wrap him up and he will try the legal route first.  The purpose of assembly and "Showing the Flag" is to send a clear message, "We know and we will, if necessary, fight." but it is done legally thru consensus.  Don't forget your veterans, they have experience and they are still bound by oath, same as I.  Be sure if you begin holding town meetings and county wide meetings, you have a good speaker who has "Balls" and is a good debater.  If you don't have approval, hopefully the counties around you succeed.  A point I made to another veteran friend of mine, we can't sustain two more years of these people in Congress, a good majority is unelected, but dumping the economy, so that is something to consider.

Let's cover the worse case scenario, everything Trump does, fails.  There are rules and consequences.  First, must have uniforms.  Second, must all come together, give notice.  Third, discretion is a must.  Review the Geneva Conventions IV - 1949 which may be downloaded.  The consequences, your putting your 401k's, property, families up as targets.  You will be called criminals, and accused of the very thing these people are.  Just bear in mind, you will lose all these if you don't do anything, you MIGHT if you do.  I'd take the might. 

As long as the town's approve in each state and because of the questions, each Democratic governor should be recalled or, "Removed", you have followed the rules.  There can be no vigilantes, must be by consensus and you must have the peoples approval.  I am optimistic in that, fear is a great motivator.  Now that this is clearly evident, I don't think assembly and getting your local military on board will be such a issue.  This ends when we all say "NO" and only the people can fix these issues.  Let's say the worse comes, January roles around and all recourse has failed, just remember, you have many heads involved.  Sustaining a long conflict is not wise, and the way you beat a hydra is remove the heads.  Avoiding destruction is always the best policy and considering China will be coming, take that to the bank, it's best if the least amount of damage is done.

It's ultimately up to all of you, your communities, and, all the rational people who simply want security, life, liberty and prosperity.  This is a informative article and simply a suggestion based on legal fact.  Just remember, life is priceless, and war is not discriminately.  God loves drunks, the Army and the United States of America.  Show the flag tell January, but after that, be prepared if all avenues have failed.  It's the right of the people.  God Bless.

Edited by I3DI
  • Like 4

Looks to me like NV will announce in the next 48 hr for Biden and that will give him 270.  At that point all of MSM will declare Biden the new POTUS and he will give his speech.  At that point there will be escalation in violence and MSM lies as Trump remains defiant and his lawyers continue to dautle. Fox is paid opposition. This shit-show is about to go sideways.  At some point Constitutionalists like us are going to have to mobilize against these Marxists. If not the the Republic is dead.  They are about to steal the Senate. After work today I'm gonna grap my girls ass and then I'm going to the range. 

Seven

6 hours ago, John Seven said:

Looks to me like NV will announce in the next 48 hr for Biden and that will give him 270.  At that point all of MSM will declare Biden the new POTUS and he will give his speech.  At that point there will be escalation in violence and MSM lies as Trump remains defiant and his lawyers continue to dautle. Fox is paid opposition. This shit-show is about to go sideways.  At some point Constitutionalists like us are going to have to mobilize against these Marxists. If not the the Republic is dead.  They are about to steal the Senate. After work today I'm gonna grap my girls ass and then I'm going to the range. 

Seven

Mobilization must be done a certain way.  You must allow for the legal process first.  Also, mobilization and showing the flag is the first step but hard to accomplish.  You do not need government approval, you need the men in your community to agree.  Every community must mobilize so that if the legal recourse betrays the America Citizen, then every community can come together, send notice and you can infer from there what you will.  The point is, you can't just be idle and any fear the Federal or Guard will stand against people, I can tell you, most will sit on their duff or assist knowing the stakes.  I've made it a point to inform officers in the reserve, guard in two years and your veterans have experience.  They understand and they have families to.  These people do not have your military, Trump does.

• Like 1

I agree. Donald Trump is already filing lawsuits in the necessary states. I worry that action taken by patriots too soon will compromise his case. 

11 minutes ago, I3DI said:

Mobilization must be done a certain way.  You must allow for the legal process first.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, I3DI said:

As long as the town's approve in each state and because of the questions, each Democratic governor should be recalled or, "Removed", you have followed the rules.  There can be no vigilantes, must be by consensus and you must have the peoples approval.  I am optimistic in that, fear is a great motivator.

This is good advice! I truly believe most of our communities are full of good patriots looking for an opportunity to come together and stand for our American values, and we can show the way too by being helpful to people who need it.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, John Seven said:

Seven

Read my recent post.  This election was a sting operation.  All ballots were watermarked.  They know every fraud ballot, who cast them, and Tump won with empirical evidence, much more then you can imagine.  The Article in news has the link to the video and it's fully, 100% credible.  I know who Dr. Steve Pechinik is very well.  God Bless!  This is your miracle and you can thank God.  Trump has won and at the same time cleaned the swamp permanently.  Even the MSM will not escape under U.S. 18 Section 2 Aiding and Abetting.  The watermarks encrypt the evidence of where the ballots were created is my assessment.  The MSM is trying to claim Democrats Watermarked the ballots, that links them to trying to assist in this overthrow.  Freedom of the Press doesn't protect them.  I hope they can get used to seeing bars for life.

8 hours ago, faithnfreedom said:

I agree. Donald Trump is already filing lawsuits in the necessary states. I worry that action taken by patriots too soon will compromise his case. 

I agree.  That is why you "Show the Flag" until January.  Even now, with this Sting operation, it is still important to "Show the Flag" and follow what I wrote.  Town councils are elected and government.  If they wont approve "Assembly" at the least, you don't need their approval, you just need the peoples.  Government is not to control matters like this, they are the problem.  Even though it's clear this is a big cleanup job, still important everyone begins assembling and do it by the book and "Show the Flag" in arms.  This is not to say "Use Them", it's to be sure a clear message is sent, that no betrayal or theft of our right to choose who governs will be tolerated.  Until this is over, must stay vigilant and honestly, knowing China and a war is on the horizon on our soil, it's prudent at this point to stay assembled.  China has more then 1 million men, the U.N. did build a army, we trained them and they trained China in turn, then you have 198 countries signed on with the U.N.  The massive numbers would lead to a every last man scenario, but they can't sustain and hold a long drawn out war because the Conscript their men and force them into service, we fight freely.  This is our advantage.  I can't say exactly when, but this COVID and this Coup was meant to break us up so they could walk in and absorb us.  We must be out of the way for these lunatics to complete what they want, a one world government.  I say "NO CHANCE IN HELL.  COME AND GET ME!"

I still hold to a suggestion I made on a different thread. We need to make some "master" muster points. Not 700 different ones just cause they're close. I mean like 3 to 5...maybe up to 10, nationwide. So when it comes time to do the unthinkable, we've already thought about it and have a plan. The owner of the points ideally will be someone with a farm that can house hundreds of people. (Housing for me would be a place to park my truck and pitch a tent).

Furthermore, we need means to communicate over long distances, secretly, so these muster points can talk and coordinate. Maybe ham w freq hop? 

The election has been stolen, our government will say Biden is president, no real investigations will be done, and they will just tell us to shut up and deal with it. Much like we did to the libtards last election.

I want to be clear on this. Making a plan to answer a conflict that hasn't reared its head yet, isn't the same as conspiring against your country. Its just a "what if" plan. There are no traitors here. I don't exactly plan on laying down and just let this steal happen. I'm also not going to do anything alone, soooo. Can we just walk that fine line? 

So, what if... Biden is "elected" and the rest of the country knows that is bogus? I mean this guy held several rallies and couldn't draw a crowd at any of them. So how does he have anywhere near enough votes to beat our President Trump? The short answer is he doesn't. He can't. The Dems are cheating. Will YOU concede? I hear all the things on the interwebs just like you do. The real ballots were watermarked, we have people on video changing votes, throwing them away, "finding" Dem votes by the thousands, not allowing the poll watchers acces to watch... They're cheating. What if... nothing comes of any of it? And like I said earlier. They put Biden in office and tell WE THE PEOPLE, to shut up and pay their new taxes. Then what? Whats the "what if" plan for that?