It is time.....Let's sit at the war table...

We need to be ready for anything folks. Despite what the results of this election may say, I believe we have chosen our leader....And even if he doesn't win...We need to make sure that he does...we must be ready to defend our rights. There is no turning back now......We will not go quietly in the night! Give me Liberty or Give Me Death!

Lets start now on this thread, by sharing intelligence, and other info. Lets keep track of protests, and the movement of the Feds....make your last minute preparations...Because, this is it! We must be ready for action!

• 'Merica 1
3 hours ago, OkieSwampFox said:

We need to be ready for anything folks. Despite what the results of this election may say, I believe we have chosen our leader....And even if he doesn't win...We need to make sure that he does...we must be ready to defend our rights. There is no turning back now......We will not go quietly in the night! Give me Liberty or Give Me Death!

Lets start now on this thread, by sharing intelligence, and other info. Lets keep track of protests, and the movement of the Feds....make your last minute preparations...Because, this is it! We must be ready for action!

Never like that quote give me liberty or give me death 😲 first of all I'm not going to put me in my position to give me death. If I can avoid it and by  avoiding it you'll have other plans while the fight is on not just two plans liberty or death

Edited by Saiga308snipe
  • Like 1

I don't mind give me liberty or give me death. Rather die for something and live for nothing. This country, as founded by our forefathers, is worthy of that. That doesn't mean being reckless or senseless though! We need to be smart and a step ahead.

Edited by HeavensSword
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, HeavensSword said:

I don't mind give me liberty or give me death. Rather die for something and live for nothing. This country, as founded by our forefathers, is worthy of that. That doesn't mean being reckless or senseless though! We need to be smart and a step ahead.

After we get our command structure together we should appears we're not even there yet    😲then we going to maneuvering figure out what the hell we're going to do https://suntzusaid.com/book/7

Edited by Saiga308snipe
4 hours ago, OkieSwampFox said:

i want to clarify...this is NOT a cta.. i have strong feelings that im sure some of you share...and im deeply disturbed by the direction of this road we are on.....but i do wish to say lets reiterate keeping track of current and arising situations... and you might want to be ready to "head for the hills" if you live in big cities....

• Like 1