I have great news to every patriot.  You can relax and celebrate.  Every official ballot was watermarked with a QFS encrypted block chain code that can only be seen with a certain light.  They know where every ballot went, who has committed fraud.  The guard has been deployed to 12 states and arrests are already under way and will continue for quite some time.  The election has not been celebrated, the Democratic party is done and the swamp is now being cleaned up.  Stealing a election is levying war against the United States.  It is Treason under U.S. 18 Section 2381.  The penalty is death.

My assessment is they will cause the underlings to rollover and go all the way to the top.  Republicans won the house completely, they won well over in the Senate and TRUMP IS VICTORIOUS because he saw this in advance and made sure the integrity of this election was concise.  God Bless.  God loves drunks, the army, and the United States of America!

Dr. Steve Pechinik still works in the Intelligence Community.  He is credible and has worked with the Trump administration to prosecute this sting operation.  Here is the video.  He was given permission to speak today now that the fraud is in the open.  

https://www.infowars.com/posts/groundbreaking-claim-trump-set-up-democrats-in-sophisticated-sting-operation-caught-stealing-election-red-handed/

Edited by I3DI
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2
15 minutes ago, CaptObvious said:

Post proof please

Link to Dr. Steve Pechinik who is part of the intelligence community.  He worked with the Trump administration.  He is absolutely credible.  National Guard has been deployed I can confirm that from other guards here in Wisconsin.  I was guard.  We have won people. 

Just now, CaptObvious said:

OMG I feel so blind now. So sorry.

Dude, it's cool.  We have won.  Your going to dance!  Call your neighbors, friends, family and spread the word.  This links MSM, and it leads all the way to Congress.  THEY ARE DONE!!!  HAHAHA

This is such a victory and OMG, I won't be able to sleep tonight!

• Like 1

I don't know. It would make perfect sense and fit what is happening. We all knew exactly what covid was and how they were using it to steal an election. So Trump knew mail-ballots would be used. They knew that Trump knew. I want to believe they didn't know about the watermark but I feel like Trump would have said something by now. Unless he is waiting for them to call Biden the winner, which they are about to do. There is so much going on right now the public has no idea. I hope this is all true.

• Like 3
Guest gre81

Doesn't matter as Biden will address the nation tonight and claim victory and the media will also report the same. Our voices have already been silenced. Pelosi has already declared him the winner and with his historic results will be a mandate for the country. Sound familiar? A Mandate!

9 minutes ago, Highlander 401 said:

All of this has been debunked.

time to start dealing with emotions and not acting emotionally. 

be safe and God bless America!

I've never gotten my hopes up over anything in a "Q drop" because I always assumed Q was an NSA disinformation campaign.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/11/bogus-qanon-claim-that-mail-in-ballots-are-illegitimate/

19 hours ago, CaptObvious said:

OMG I feel so blind now. So sorry.

You’re good. I like to share information. And am still a little hopeful that this will come out right. Although, that remains to be seen

• 'Merica 1
24 minutes ago, Highlander 401 said:

There would have to be facts to fact check.

Not necessarily. These fact check sites have already spread propaganda and their agenda. Best to research heavily and cross reference. Those a sites already state that Hilarity Clinton didn’t sell Iranium to the Russians through her NGO 🤔 

• Like 2

The best we can hope for is that recounts and litigation takes a long time. Our biggest Concern should be that we have two runners in the senate. We control enough seats In the house. I’ll say it again... it ain’t over until it’s over.

if you honestly believe that the feds infiltrated every state 

Legislature without it leaking then you deserve to browse the web for Conspiracies all day.

Edited by Highlander 401
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, White_Wolf said:

Make sure to check out these sites they are often illegitimate registration with IANA. You can create a INC or LLC for 25 bucks at a county courthouse. 
what I found on a quick short search:

https://www.whois.com/whois/fact-check.org
no state or country listed. Their DNS servers are managed by third party park logic.com, the registrar (owner of the URL/site name) is third party company epik inc. didn’t find them on the BBB website on quick search, could be a subsidiary. Point being, they’ve gone to some lengths to hide the corporation and owner of that site. Suspect. I don’t have access to check IANA registration data otherwise I could find info on the very name of the registrar of the site. 
Wikipedia came up with very negative information on epik inc but I don’t believe everything on that site because it’s a crowd sourcing site meaning anyone can put info whether correct or not on it. I’m a tech. Daily stuff we do and this is just basic research.  ✌️

Edited by RebelNun
  • Like 3

Hot Damn ! I hope you're right Mr. Obviously there's been fraud up the ass. How could we win FL TX OH retain the senate pick up seats in the house but President Trump loses ? Bull fucking shit

• Like 2
  • Winner 1
2 hours ago, GlowNog said:

It's too early for any fact check organization to have the truth on this.  Anyone who thinks they do are just debunking for mis-information sake.

Good to hear from you, Glownog. Been awhile, or else I've missed your postings.

First, this is the biggest problem with everyone, and I don't mean this in a condescending fashion, Americans go to websites for facts, you google for information, you trust what you read instead of finding out for themselves.  

Addressing the Biden declaration of victory, if he declares victory, and fraud has been totally proven, then you have him on Trason absolute.  Listen to his press conference, he keeps saying, "Legal Votes".  He's calling out specific cities, locations, and where the fraud is occurring and even can say it's huge.  He has so much information, how is he getting it?  How does he know what votes are "Legal:?  How does he know exactly which cities around the country are perpetrating the massive fraud and how extensive it is?  I believe he did implement the watermark, I think he has the fraud figured out, and I think he planned for this but he's waiting.  He does tend to wait and let them hang themselves.  I believe this will be total victory.  He has to much information for something not to be up.

Edited by I3DI
  • Like 3